Workshop-Auszüge in englischer Sprache

Workshop-Auszüge in englischer Sprache

Re: Workshop-Auszüge in englischer Sprache

Beitragvon katgirl » 14. Nov 2017, 16:47

49. Clutter

Abraham: "...Clutter is about indecision - indecision is the best description of clutter because it's putting an engine here, putting an engine there, putting an engine here, putting an engine there - what I want, what I believe, what I want, what I believe - and it puts you in a sort of tug of war. And the thing that we want you to hear is that while you think that you're decisive about what you plan to do, energetically you're not as decisive as your words imply. That's all.

When you say I've decided, the vibration of your being lets you know how decided you really are, because if you were really decided you'd only be feeling elation about that and absolute readiness. And as long as you're feeling cluttered or something less than that elation, then that means you're not really energetically decided. That's really worth thinking about, isn't it?

When we ask are you knowing what you are wanting, people almost always say yes or they project that as a thought - “I know what I want” - but there are a whole lot of people who think that they are projecting a vibration about what they say they want when actually they are projecting a vibration about where they are. That's why we're wanting to help you to withdraw a little bit from language and patterns of thought and push that restart button, and let the new thoughts flow in with a little bit more consistency.
With a lot of people - almost everyone, in fact - if we were to say tell us what you want, mixed in even with the most practiced among them would be (while their words might not say it) some vibration about what they don't want. There is almost always ‘I want that because I don't want this’ that's in there somewhere. ..."

Abraham Hicks, Caribbean Cruise March 2017
katgirl

Beitragvon katgirl » 17. Mär 2018, 09:33

50. Expectation

Hotseater: "...My heart is pounding.

Abraham: That’s good. (Fun)

Hotseater: So, I’m getting really good at basking, appreciating and expecting because I know that expectation summons.

Abraham: Isn’t expecting a good word? Expectation, expecting, wanting and believing – expectation is a perfect stance.

Hotseater: Yes. And so I’ve got some like-minded people in my life, and I…

Abraham: Is it possible to expect something you don’t want? Not wanting and believing? That’s expecting too, isn’t it? (We just had to throw that in a little.)

Hotseater: Yeah. Um, so I got excited - I started to expect a Lexus GS hybrid car. And I went and I gave the guy 500 bucks as a down payment and started looking. And I was so excited - I was expecting it to come to me. I expected the Universe to conspire and that it was going to come. I shared that with a friend, and she said “Tara, you need to wait until the checks come in,” because I’m on a path of financial freedom. “You need to wait until those checks come in, no, no.” So she instilled this doubt, and I listened to her, and I stopped expecting.

Abraham: Well, we want to say to you that we can see how influence from others can influence your expectation, but when you said she instilled within you a doubt, that sounds like assertion, and there isn’t any of that. And if you make it feel to yourself like someone else has such powerful influence that you are powerless against their influence, that’s really the bigger issue here, isn’t it?

Hotseater: Well, I started to say I’m not going to listen to her. I’m not going to listen to her. Then I was…

Abraham: But those are just words. “I’m not going to focus upon this thing I’m focused upon.”

Hotseater: Right.

Abraham: “Go away from me this thing I do not want.”

Hotseater: Right.

Abraham: Now let’s go back to the word expectation for just a little bit, because we wanted to say to you that if your vibration was in the place of the power of the way you spoke the word expectation, no one could have knocked you off of that. And that’s really what you want.

We think your friend is a wonderful helper in helping you to realize you want to be in a place of expectation, and you just weren’t really there because if you’d been really there, and she had said anything to you that countered it, her words would have sounded to you like blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. And you would have just smiled and said “I just love how you care about me. And thank you for this information.” And you would have just gone on your merry way knowing what you know.

But (now here’s the most important thing) you could not, from a place of that kind of expectation, attract into your experience someone who’s delivering to you information that is so counter to what you want. You brought her into your experience. Law of Attraction said you feel just like she feels and that’s why she was able to deliver those words to you in such a powerful blow.

Hotseater: Well, I told her to shut up, and I didn’t want to hear…

Abraham: Now, think about what you’re saying. And this is a good thing, and we don’t blame you for wanting her to go away and shut up. But here’s the thing that we really want you to hear - you’re really going to like this, and you’ve brought us to a place where we’re going to go into a new place: The battle that’s going on here is not the battle between you and having something you want, it’s not the battle between you and a pessimistic friend that doesn’t believe in what you believe in - that’s not the battle that’s happening here. The battle is between you and You, the battle is between what’s over there in your Vibrational Escrow that you want, and where you are about it.

All your friend did was enhance what was already present in your vibration, because Law of Attraction will not allow a friend to enhance something that’s not present in your vibration. You can’t get stuff that’s not present in your vibration. When you really expect, the people that will be rendezvousing with you will be saying “I can see that. That’s just exactly who you seem like to me. I can feel that exactly.” When someone’s coming to you that tells you something that you don’t want to hear, you’ve been beating that drum long enough that Law of Attraction has made them come to match you. (Isn’t that good to know?)"

Abraham, Los Angeles on February 3, 2008
katgirl

Beitragvon lawofattraction » 18. Mai 2018, 10:40

51. Addiction ~ Causes, Types, and Overcoming

"Hello. So the question I've had all morning piggybacks exactly off the conversation we just had. I'm sort of Victor, in a way, and what I want-"

Everybody is sort of Victor, in a way.

"[laughter]" [laughter and applause]

"So, I wanna touch on addiction. And a friend told me one time that I'm the greatest manifester of everything that I've ever not wanted that he's ever met."

Which means you're a strong focuser.

"So, I've struggled, for years, with drugs and alcohol, and it has destroyed my life in so many ways."

We are going to hear you out, but we want to tell you something important. We'd like it to settle into you first. And this is the easiest way to have this conversation, since we've been having this conversation about receptive mode or receptive mode.

When, for whatever reason, you're in a receptive mode more talking about what you don't want and things not going well, and so things are playing out from that emotional state of not feeling good, or of depression, or of anger, or whatever, then it's logical that these thoughts would turn to things that are unpleasant. And when you are as you are - someone who loves this feeling of alignment - then this feeling of not-alignment is unbearable.

And, when you don't know about law of attraction, and you don't know about energy, and you don't know about vibration, and you don't know about focus, and you don't know about your inner being, and you don't know about your emotional guidance system, then taking that action seems like the only remedy to give you relief from this.

And so, it is the most logical thing in the whole world. And what it says more than anything else: You wanna feel good and you want the relief. And those drugs, and that alcohol, helped you to resign a little bit. It helped you to let go a little bit.

It's certainly not a good path. The illegality of it makes it a terrible path. All the complications of it make it a terrible path.

And even the experience of it makes it not a good path because, even though you feel relief, you're not feeling relief because you improved your vibration. You're feeling relief because you lowered your capacity to focus.

There is a little slowing of momentum down when you drink enough or drug enough that you can't focus in the same way that you were. You're less hard on yourself when you're drunk. You're less hard on yourself when you're doing drugs.

In other words, your focus changed. But you don't have any rational understanding of what happened so things don't get better.

But it's time for you to stop beating up on yourself for that because, from our point of view, it was logical given what you knew then.

But now you know something different. Now you know that there is another way to feeling good, you see.

So, the drug thing, there are two things about it that are important to have a conversation about. One is the vibrational impact of it, or the vibrational reason for it. The other is the cellular response to the drugs.

Your body gets used to whatever it is that it's been ingesting or experiencing. And, at first, it's something that your body really doesn't want, but your body has this incredible ability to adjust to whatever is going on. And in it's very adept ability to adjust to whatever it is you are ingesting, that translates to you as more of a craving.

So there's two things going on. If there's something that you've been experiencing - even if it's something like coca cola, or diet coke, or diet pepsi, or anything that you've decided that you don't want to experience anymore because maybe you're having some physical results that don't seem quite right to you - it takes at least 3 days for your body to stop calling for it if you've been giving it to it on a regular basis.

So there is the cellular calling, which is the cellular addiction, and then there is the wanting to feel better, which is the vibrational addiction. And you have to get to that place of understanding that you can feel better without it. And it takes a little while.

Helpful?

"Yes. So what's the best way to curb the craving to get past the mark to where you start the momentum in another direction?"

Well, it takes more than 3 days to master alignment. And that's what's tricky, because you could go 3 days without the substance and the cellular calling would subside, but the emotional calling might not be subsiding because you might still be focused upon the trouble that has you down here to begin with, to which the drug seems like the solution. Is this making sense to you? [murmurs from the audience]

So you just gotta figure it out best for yourself.

It's like deciding that you're gonna feel good, and you don't, and that's the day you decide you're gonna stop smoking. How's that working out for ya?

"[laughter]" [laughter]

Is that making ya more cheerful?

"[laughter]" [laughter]

Is that making ya nicer to be with? It doesn't, does it?

In other words, so they're kind of working against each other, aren't they? Because you're giving up what you found was somewhat of a solution, but you haven't found your other solution yet. So we would encourage - don't tell anybody we said it… Doing some of both for a while.

Find your relief and find your relief. And find your relief and find your relief. Until this relief is sticking enough that you can let go of finding the relief through the drug.

"And meditation will help with it as well?"

Meditation helps with everything. Because it stops the momentum of anything that you've got going on. When you stop thought. And when you stop thought you stop the momentum. You stop the resistance.

Something else really worth saying here, and that is that the most important thing that we want to convey to you: We want you to stop, if you can - and it's not easy - beating up on yourself.

Much of the world, they're not looking for solution through alignment. They're looking for solution from demands.

It's like our new friend, Victor.

"[laughter]" [laughter]

And he is. Demanding an apology. Demanding it.

Well, you're not gonna get anything- You cannot embarrass yourself into recovery. You cannot hate yourself into it. Or anybody else.

Feeling good only comes from love. You gotta find some way of giving yourself a break.

Say things like, 'I've been doing the best that I could figure out how to do. And it's getting better all the time. And I'm understanding things that I didn't understand before. And I've got a handle on this. And it's getting easier and easier.'

As those before us wisely said: Just take one day at a time.

Just take one day at a time. But, in that day that you're taking at a time, let it be a day that you are loving yourself more than you did yesterday. And loving others a little more than you did yesterday. Looking for more reasons for alignment.

Because the relief you're seeking is only possible through alignment.

The freedom that you're seeking- The freedom from the bondage of the addiction is only possible through alignment, you see.

So, there are a lot of those who just go cold turkey, and we respect their strength and stamina. We think it is a wonderful thing to be able to walk away and stay away. And you notice how, once they have figured that out, they don't wanna go back? You can offer them a drink and they say 'Oh no.' Because they have come to understand the momentum that they've accomplished, and they don't wanna break that momentum by falling off the wagon even for today. They don't wanna break that momentum.

And that's what we would wish for all of you. That you would get into alignment and not wanna break the momentum of that alignment by having this negative conversation about something that doesn't mean anything. Or by watching them argue under the pretense of having a political discussion. [soft laughter]

Don't go off the wagon. Get up there and care about how you feel. Let that matter most.

You can do it. Sooner or later. And nobody's taking score but you. So be easy about it.

Enough?

"Yes." [applause]

This is a really good time for segment of refreshment.

*Resistance means feeling Singular instead of Plural* Abraham

lawofattraction

Beitragvon katgirl » 24. Mai 2018, 18:40

52. Beat the Drum

"The good news is, with all of the beating of the drum of global warming, and all of the awareness of the situation (and it’s not as great as people might think, but there are a lot of people talking about it), the all of those rockets of desires that are emanating from mass consciousness in human form on the planet, all of those who want longevity of the planet, and who want a place for their children, and their children, to live, as you are launching those rockets of desires, you are certainly amassing this improved life experience on planet Earth which, for most of you, will not be realized until those of you who are concerned croak. We’re not saying that your concern is keeping it from happening, we’re saying your concern will keep you from getting to experience the benefit of it.

We are not wanting to burst anybody’s bubble. If you have found something that you want to beat the drum of, and it makes you feel more alive, we certainly would not want to distract you from the contrast that causes you to shore up your intentions about your desire for a good life on this planet. In fact, all of this contrast is about that. We’re just saying to you that you cannot live the joyful life that you came here to live when you are looking at some aspect of something that causes you concern, and you’re continuing to hold yourself in that mode. We will never agree that a negative thrust is good for you in the short run or the long run, ever. You can’t possibly control all of the people and get them to do the things they need to do in order to stop this global warming, so now all that’s happened is that you’ve been informed about something awful, you feel powerless to do anything about it, and now you’re depriving yourself of wellbeing as you’re using that as another excuse to not allow the wellbeing to flow to you. So you don’t allow the wellbeing to flow to you, and you pronounce on your deathbed, “See, I told you things were going bad.”

So the premise that we would use if we were standing in your physical shoes, no matter what the concern is, whether it’s financial where I feel there’s something I can do about it, or global which feels so out of control that I don’t know that there’s that much that I can personally do about it, if you’ll step back into a more general statement, and reach for whatever general thought that makes you feel better, you’ll come into alignment. And this is the way are soothing our physical friends who are in angst over the planet. You’re not controlling your planet from your physical standpoint. It is being managed from a broader view. This Earth spins in its orbit in perfect proximity to other planets. You’ve got to understand that there’s a bigger plan behind it than Congress. The wellbeing is huge in comparison.

We’re saying to all of you, it’s not your environmental irresponsibility that’s killing you off in great numbers, it’s your vibrational irresponsibility. So, what’s happening here with this global warming thing, is that so many of you are using your desire to be responsible environmentally, and you feel utterly out of control. And now you’re not being vibrationally responsible to yourself, and you’re using it as your reason to pull yourself apart. You are not better off beating the drum of global warming – you’re better off beating it a little which makes you know that you want to appreciate your planet, and you want to do your part to care for it. You want to be considerate of other people around you. We’re not for a moment suggesting that you should just go crazy, we’re saying find personal alignment. And when you as an individual find personal alignment, you’ll be inspired to the ideas that will allow the expansion.

You will never be in a place, as people on this planet, that the current condition does not inspire you to something more, and that this environment does not then yield to you something more. You’re constantly going to be morphing in ideas, in ways of living, and it is our promise to you that life will, as it always has, continue to improve, because there is no going back. That is the duality that most people don’t want to talk about. It’s that idea of good versus evil, and we don’t want to talk about that sort of duality, either. We want you to understand that things are good and getting better, and that is the eternal experience of this eternal, evolving Universe. So when someone looks at a pocket of anything, and uses it as evidence that denotes otherwise, we say you’re out of synch with the entire expanding Universe which must say expansion is inevitable, and expansion must always be good. Why? Because the contrast caused you to ask for the improvement, and Source went to the improvement. It’s only those who beat the drum that hold themselves apart from the improvement who are giving those doomsday scenarios. You cannot be tuned in, tapped in, turned on to the knowing that is you, you can’t be that one energy that is in alignment with Source and worry about global warming. The two do not go together. You cannot be in alignment with the Eternal Being, you cannot see this world through the eyes of Source, and worry about global warming at the same time, because they don’t match up." Abraham Hicks , San Francisco 7/27/07
katgirl

Vorherige

Zurück zu "Abraham-Workshops"