Workshop-Auszüge in englischer Sprache

Workshop-Auszüge in englischer Sprache

Re: Workshop-Auszüge in englischer Sprache

Beitragvon lawofattraction » 12. Apr 2016, 11:14

25. The 5 Steps Condensed

Hotseater: "So I wanted to talk about the current, because it seemed like it tied into what you were just saying. And it's also in the January 30th calendar discussion that the current. And, for me, the thing that I tend to do is I tend to get involved in business and doing, and doing and thinking about things. And even as I was taking notes while listening to you I noticed how my mental processes tend to take me away from feeling the current."

Abraham: Give us more detail about what you mean by 'the current'.

Hotseater: "Well, once upon a time, months ago, when I was meditating, I could just feel afterwards, and the process of it toward the end of it, like my whole field was lit up. There was this lighting up of my auric field, and it just felt absolutely alive and wonderful."

Abraham: That's what it feels like when all the circuits are open.

Hotseater: "Yea."

Abraham: When the resistance is gone.

Hotseater: "Yes."

Abraham: Or less, and you're allowing more of the juice from who you really are, from your vortex, from who you really are, to flow. Yes.

Hotseater: "And there's a lot you say in today's discussion, January 30th, about the current being your connection with source. And if you just, if you will, master it."

Abraham: You know, it's interesting, because that current is always flowing to you. And you adapt to it. You adapt to the way you allow it.

Now, those were very specifically chosen words. You adapt to the way you allow it.

Here's another way of saying that: You adapt to your own resistance. You get used to the way that feels.

And it's interesting because, when you get used to the way that feels, then allowing a little more juice to flow is something that you can physically feel, and may be something that, initially, feels a little off to you, even. Because you're not really used to it.

We like to play with you about 'it's a terrible price you pay for this alignment.' All that bliss, and everything.

The way for you to really be aware of your connection, or your alignment to that current, is by doing your best to stay focused on whatever you believe caused it. And, in doing so, you allow it to become more. And as you allow it to become more, the momentum of that allowance, of that more and more allowed current, will carry you into realizations, and into experiences that then you can begin to make the association of.

We've been saying for a long while that there are two ways of knowing how you're doing in terms of that alignment or, as you say, that feeling of that current.

There are two ways to know what your alignment is. One is by the way you feel. And the other is by how things are turning out.

So now, in the spirit of what we're talking to you about - turning vibrations to thoughts, and thoughts to things - as things are turning out, if you can make the correlation 'Well how was I feeling before that happened?'

In other words, 'What feeling came before this thing?' Or, 'What feeling came before this things?'

So you begin to master your understanding of your state of allowing.

Esther was sitting at the beach a day or two ago. She was alone, sitting in her van, and she went specifically for what you're talking about. She went to feel that current. She went because she knows, first of all, that ocean is wide open out there. And as she faces out there, she knows that there's no resistance out there in those airways at all. And the people that she sees are frolicking in the surf. They're getting better on their surfboards. They're picnicking. She can hear the happiness in their voice as they're walking by. So she knows she's picked a sort of resistance-free zone.

So, she sat and focused. Did a short meditation. Cooked breakfast in her van. Basked in the fun of that. And then she sat. She opened enough windows just for the perfect breeze. She created what she believed was the perfect environment for alignment with wellbeing. And then she sat there, in perfect alignment with wellbeing, and thought, 'I don't really feel the juice…'

She's so used to it. She's so used to alignment that it's just the normal way she feels. It's just the normal way she feels.

She remembers the first day or two, or three or four, or year, of standing at the podium and waiting for Abraham to come in. It felt like she had her toe in a light socket, at first. Because the vibrational attitude of her being and the vibrational attitude of our being took a little while for her to adjust into that vibrational frequency, you see.

And so, one day we're talking with a woman in a setting like this, and we were wanting to help her get her juices flowing a little bit. She was bored with life. And disappointed with all things. And she wasn't having any of us, either. [scattered laughter]

And so, we were wanting to suggest things to her that might get her juices flowing just a little bit. So we suggested something, and she says, 'Oh, I've already got that.' And we suggested something else, and she says, 'Oh, I've already got that.' And it became evident that what she meant by desire, the feeling of desire, the feeling of really getting those juices flowing, was that angst or contrast between not having it and wanting it.

And there are a lot of people that that's the current that they're looking for. They're looking for that sort of edge. And there is something delicious about that edge.

Don't you love to sit down to a wonderful meal when you're really hungry? And if you just ate 5 minutes ago, don't you feel different about the wonderful meal that is before you?

If there's some hunger, or if there's some asking, then the receiving is so much more delicious. And so, that's what we are encouraging you. Because we can feel that you know how to get into alignment. You know how to meditate. You know how to raise your frequencies. You do it all the time. You know how to feel good.

We want you to realize that being tuned in, tapped in, turned on sometimes feels like ecstasy. Sometimes it feels like love. Sometimes it feels like appreciation. Sometimes it feels like passion. Sometimes it feels like true interest in something. Sometimes it's a feeling of utter fascination. Sometimes it's a feeling of utter wellbeing. Like floating in a sea of contentment and wellbeing.

In other words, the feeling of alignment - that feeling of being tuned in - has everything to do with everything that's going on with you around it. Do you see what we're getting at?

And that's why we talk so much about step 1 - Ask. Step 2 -  Source answers. Step 3 - You allow. And now we're talking about step 4, which is the mastery of that. Getting so good at feeling alignment that you can get there really easily. And then step 5 - maybe the most important step of all - no longer be mad at yourself if you're back in step 1. [laughter]

In other words, an acceptance that that contrast is necessary for the focusing. That contrast is necessary for the feeling. That contrast is necessary for the molding of the clay.

You really do want an ability to reason. You just want to be so much more in the attitude of wellbeing than in the attitude of pessimism. You just want to lean easily into feelings of appreciation rather than feelings of criticism. You just wanna have control of the direction of your thought.

And it's our promise to you that the natural processes, the natural laws, the natural momentum of law of attraction will carry you into those stronger and stronger feelings.

So as Esther sat there, she was realizing that she was right there. And then all of a sudden a flood of insight began pouring through her. She got her computer and began writing. She's working with us on new meditations with music behind them. And one full meditation came to her in about 5 minute's time, because that's what that flow is like once you get into that state of alignment.

But people would say to Esther - even Jerry would say to Esther, when she would come off the platform - he would say, 'That was the most significant, dynamic piece of discussion I have ever heard anywhere, any time,' as he would show her his notes. And he would say, 'How did it seem to you?' And Esther said, 'It was sort of like talking about what we were going to have for lunch.'

Because Esther doesn't have that feeling of amazement, because she's not pitting it against, or applying it against anything else. You see what we're getting at?

That's the beauty of being here in your physical format. You get to feel the movement forward into the new understandings. And that's what it's all about.

You keep thinking, 'Oh, I just wanna be over there where it's all understood, and over there where it's all achieved, and over there-' And we say, 'That isn't what you want.' What you want is the understanding that it's ever-unfolding. There's never an ending to the exhilaration that you're feeling on your way to more, on your way to more, on your way to more, on your way to more.

Hotseater: "So, what I wanted to say about things is, it seems like the universe is just always sending all this flow, energy, current-"

Abraham: Nonstop.

Hotseater: "Nonstop. And my personality, let's call it that, is, like, always in a state of resistance. And, as I become more tuned to it, I let a little bit more in, and a little bit more in, and a little bit more-"

Abraham: That's a good description of almost everyone. Until, eventually, you get hooked on allowing.

You get hooked on that feeling. It's like allowing yourself to be the realizer of the beauty of that surf.

It's like willing to focus on it for just a moment and be the realizer of what that all means. Of the gift that it is to you, personally.

There's a worthiness thing that's mixed in in all of you, where you really can't, almost all the time, take in what's being offered to you.

It's like you have to practice letting the love in that's being offered to you. And you're not that good at it. [scattered laughter]

And that's why you wanna justify it through hard work. Or you want to justify it by having plenty of other people there enjoying it with you. Because, after all, this shouldn't be just for you.

There's a resistance to accepting the value, and the perfection, and the wonderfulness, and the importance, and the value that is you.

You are out here on this leading edge as the new decider of where the energy will flow. And once you come to a conclusion - even a cellular conclusion - do you understand the adaptive nature of your being? Do you have any sense of the longevity of your species? And the adaptive nature of your being? And the understanding of source? And the readiness of source to express to you whatever is necessary for the balance that you are seeking?

But if you sit in that resistant place of not liking yourself, or not letting in because you're mad at somebody else, or not letting the new in because you're so fixated on what's already here…

Ooo. It's so delicious. Once you catch the vision of this… Once you get it, that you are a creator. And once you get it, that you're vibration. And once you get it, that what you want matters. And once that desire occurs to you, and you feel it, and you know for sure - 'Oh, now I felt it. It's a done deal.' It was a done deal before you felt it, but you didn't know as much. 'Now I felt it. It's a done deal. Now it's my job to relax and witness the unfolding.'

Not the grinding it into place. Not the hammering it into place. Not the making it happen. Not the efforting it. Not the justifying it or defending it. Not the tongue hanging out, working all day, all day, all day.

The witnessing of the universe's ability to orchestrate and organize circumstances and events for the benefit of you, you worthy being. But you gotta talk yourself into that worthiness. That's where most of the work lies. Because you have, for the most part, accepted the… We're looking for a kind word.

You've been accepting what others, in their defensive nature, have been assigning to you, you see.

And so, it's only someone who's tuned in, tapped in, turned on who can feel about you the way source really feels about you. And so, you just wanna stop looking for love in all the wrong places, and look for it where it really is. Look for it where it is.

Workshop in San Rafael, Cal., January 30, 2016

*Resistance means feeling Singular instead of Plural* Abraham

lawofattraction

Beitragvon lawofattraction » 25. Apr 2016, 10:06

26. Receptive Mode Advice

Hotseater: "Can I ask you one more question?"

Abraham: Yes. Yea.

Hotseater: "Because I've been working on my energy. Like Esther, you said, was in the van, and sometimes I get that feeling now where I feel I'm more balanced. So I'm just wondering… Am I feeling more balanced?"

Abraham: You are. You are.

Hotseater: "Oh, thank God."

Hotseater: "Because I was worried I was not doing enough, or ..."

Abraham: The fact that you're working on it makes us want to encourage you to relax a little bit in it.

Abraham: But here's a good question that you could use to focus yourself into some interesting and satisfying conversations. Say to yourself, or say to your inner being, 'I believe I'm in the receiving mode, and I'm listening.' 'I believe I'm in the receiving mode, and I'm listening.'

And then don't be demanding of it coming immediately. Just, 'I believe I'm in the receiving mode, and I'm listening.' Because, you know, the first translation that any of you begin to translate once you're in the receiving mode is an emotional translation.

In other words, it's that feeling. It's the feeling of alignment. It's the feeling of connection. The words are gonna come later. The words are further down the manifesting trail. But the fact that you're in the receiving mode, and you're feeling good, and you're feeling that satisfaction-

So then just focus lightly - ever so slightly, because you don't wanna get your thoughts in the way of anything. Like, 'Why is it not coming?' Or, 'Why can't I hear?' And just say softly, 'I'm in the receiving mode. I know I am. Can't feel this good and not be in the receiving mode. I know I'm in the receiving mode, so I'm just gonna listen.'

Hotseater: "Things always work out for me."

Abraham: And just let that be something that's on your mind all the time.

You know when you're most in the receiving mode? When you're driving. When you're driving, and not in concentrated traffic, but when you're driving. When the road feels open, and you're sort of settled back in, and you know it's gonna take so much time to get from one place to the other and you just sort of settle in. There's not really anything else. That, often, is very conducive to being in the receiving mode.

When you're in meditation. That is conducive to the receiving mode. Right after meditation. That's conducive to the receiving mode. When you first awaken in the morning. That is so much the receptive mode. When you first wake up, just lie there for a minute. Don't hit the ground running. Just lie there for a minute and bask, and acknowledge that you are enjoying your bed and allow yourself to rest in the receiving mode just a little bit, and see what thoughts begin to come.

And, what's interesting, is the thought may not be a mathematical equation that's going to solve world problems. In fact, we're pretty confident in telling you it's not going to be that. The thought may be…moving to a part of the house, and you don't even know why. Just to rendezvous with the bird that's sitting there on the windowsill waiting for you. Or it might be deciding to eat something, or call someone, or any number of things. But whatever the thought is ...

When you feel pretty sure that you're in the receiving mode, and you get an impulse, it's our powerful encouragement to you to follow through with that impulse. Because that's the way you show yourself that you were in the receiving mode. That's the way you let yourself know that your guidance was giving you an idea about something for this reason, and this reason, and this reason.

So, these impulses can not just be a flash in the morning. They can just keep coming, and keep coming, and keep coming. Are you ever at your desk and you have that feeling that you're thirsty, but you put it off for a minute because there's something else that you're right in the middle of? Get up and go wherever it is that you go to get your water and see what that message really was.

Because your inner being is guiding you through the path of least resistance. And so, often it will give you an impulse about something. Just getting up and stretching your body. You think it's just to stretch your body. Sometimes it gives you a better vantage point of what's around.

Also, we could write a thousand books, in a thousand days, describing to you all of the details of what your inner being is guiding you to and through and over and around in order to help you find, not that end result, but that happy trail always on your way to another end result. And do you notice how your nervousness has dissipated completely? It went completely away? As you just listened, and focused, and really got in the receptive mode?

Abraham: And do you know that you heard every single thing that we've said here? That it all resonates? That's how you know you're in the receptive mode. There's a resonating feeling. It clicks with you. You know the value of it, you see.

And you don't need to be sitting here, under interesting circumstances, in a sort of spotlight, in order to be in the receptive mode. You're in the receptive mode on a really regular basis. You just have to trust that you are and follow through with it to find out the results of what you were in the receptive mode about.

How else you gonna know? How else you gonna come to trust? 'Oh, I had that feeling, and that feeling led to this. And I had that feeling, and the feeling led to this.'

Esther had an impulse to call someone at the office yesterday. And, as she called, she could feel a - it's often present with this person, but a real openness. A softness. A receiving mode-ness. They were both feeling it. Esther was in the van at the beach when she received the impulse to call. And his opening words to her were, 'You got time for a really cool story?' And Esther said, 'Yes. I do.' And he said, 'There's a skunk on the property.' Esther said, 'I know. That skunk woke me up in the night. I didn't know smell could wake you up.'

And he said, 'Well, the skunk was around, and now it isn't, but it was and now it's not. But it's having been there lingers.' 'So,' he said, 'So I opened my doors. The back door and the front door of my office to the outside. And I was just sitting there, and a red cardinal hopped right into the office. Hopped right in on the floor.' And he said, 'I know it's my mom. I know it's mom. I know it's mom.' He said, 'And then I lost it.' Meaning, he felt the fullness of the love of his mother right there in that moment. Right there in that moment.

So, we're giving this to you because we want you to notice the extra bird activity that is on its way to you. And we want you to notice that it is as a result, every time, of your receptive mode. Those messages come because you're in the receptive mode.

And then, the tendency is to go right out of the receptive mode because it reminds you of something that you have a practiced thought about that keeps you out of the receptive mode.

Did you follow the sequence of what we were talking about? You're in the receptive mode frequently. And you get the idea. In fact, usually when you're in the receptive mode a desire, which has been revealing itself to you steadily, is received by you. Or realized by you.

Receptive mode. Bam!

Then, almost immediately, the next thing you do is think about that desire and how it hasn't come about. And you take yourself right out of the receptive mode. In the same way that someone could get a message from a dearly departed loved one, because they're in the receptive mode, and then because they remember that they're departed then they leave the receptive mode. Did you follow the correlation in all of that?

Hotseater: "Mhmm."

Abraham: This receptive mode is something that we want you to notice when it happens, and we want you to notice that you can keep it going. Because the momentum of the receptive mode is what you're all asking for. That momentum in the receptive mode is that sweet spot that you're all asking for. And that's when you're riding high. That's when you're flying high. That's when ideas are coming. That's when people are attracted to you.

That's what you came for. Nothing else will do. Nothing else will do for you. Nothing else is even close to what you intended when you decided to come forth into these physical bodies.

You said, 'I'll sift and sort through contrast, and I'll launch rockets,' but you said that knowing that it would be very quick, and it wouldn't be something that would consume you. You never expected to be stuck in step 1.

You knew that step 1 would happen, and that it would launch rockets of desire, and that source would take it from there, and that this vortex would bubble up into something that you could, if you were in the right frame of mind, receive.

So life really begins … Conscious creation ...

Oh, we've not said this before. You are asking for it.

So, there's creation. Which just happens. People are creating by default all over the place, because they don't know what they're doing. Conscious, deliberate creation begins with step 3, the receptive mode. Because step 1 doesn't have to be conscious. And step 2 is your source energy consciousness.

But the receptive mode is your really first step, only step, only important step. Getting into the receptive mode is all that matters in order for everything to then progress in the way that you've intended it.

Hotseater: "Ooo."

Abraham: We are enjoying watching you all. We are enjoying watching the transformation of your awareness as you are moving forward from this place. We are enjoying the awareness that you're in the receptive mode, and the self-appreciation. Self-appreciation is a good thing. It leads to all in all out worthiness.

If you'll practice a little bit of self-appreciation here, and here, and here, and here, and here, because you know it you will be expectant of good things coming to you. And as you move through traffic and people yield to you, and people nod at you, and people make way for you, and people play with you, as you move through your day and people are kind to you, and people are helpful to you, and people are receptive of you, and people are co-creating with you, your sense of right place, right time, with underpinning of absolute worthiness - that's who you are. That's the way you're supposed to live. Not defensively. Not justifying-ly. Just absorbing the wellbeing that is flowing on your behalf to you all day every day.

This has been a good conversation, because it's helping you to lower those barricades and let more of that wellbeing into your personal experience. It's such a nice thing when you decide to love yourself enough to let the love that's projected to you all day long reach you.

But it doesn't matter how much source, or anyone, loves you. If you don't let it in, it's like it never happened. If the tree falls in the forest, and there's no one there with ears to translate the vibration of it into sound, did it make a sound? No. You get into the receptive mode so that you can receive it, you see.

Source can't love you enough to penetrate your wall of un-lovability. In fact, the more you don't let it in, and the more source loves you, the more you don't let it in and the more source loves you. It's time for you to sort of give up the justification, and give up all those stories that somebody who was in a really disconnected place told you about how mad God will be at you if you don't accept his love. It's not like that at all, is it?

Hotseater: "Yup."

Abraham: Enough?

Hotseater: "I'm happy."

Abraham: Yes. Yes.

Workshop in San Rafael, Cal., January 30, 2016

lawofattraction

Beitragvon lawofattraction » 13. Sep 2016, 10:26

27. Something Most Misunderstand

Hotseater: "I'm gonna try to think of a way to frame this question so that it's representative of what I'm trying to obtain through my query. And I mean no disrespect to this gathering. I've gained a lot of insights from listening to the teachings from Abraham, and other teachings, and I'm very appreciative for this flow that's present in this room. And I hear what you're saying, and I'm appreciating it, but some level of me thinks that there's a deeper level to this conversation, about existence, about life, about what happens after we transition, about the energy than typically takes place during these conversations which I have heard either through audios or videos.

This is my first time being physically present during one of these gatherings. And I don't know if that's a confusion on my part or if there's something which I'm not seeing in these messages, but something tells me that there's a deeper place than we get at during some of the conversations that you've been having, and I was just wondering if there would be some way that you could speak to that."

Abraham: Well there is a deeper place, but it's a vibrational, sort of unspeakable place. Sort of like the feeling of love is really deeper and, by your perspective in this conversation, more meaningful than words of love, which fall short of the vibration.

So, one of the things that happens as we begin to interface with all of you, initially what most of you want to talk about is 'How can I get my life going better? How can I accomplish more of this, and more of this, and more of this?'

So then, we go to those deeper levels by explaining to you that you're more than you see, and that there is another part of you who is aware and interested. Who exists in nonphysical and who is ongoing, even while you're here in this physical body.

And then, through a series of conversations, and books, and over a period of time we help you to understand that the relationship between these two perspectives is really important to your being deliberate in what you're going about here.

So, we have some deep conversations as we attempt to bring you into an awareness of the vibrational nature of your being. We talk about meditation, because we want you to quiet your mind. Because we want you to stop this chatter so that your vibration will raise. Because, until your vibration raises, you can't really feel that love, and clarity, and certainty, and knowing that is there for you. You are a continuation of that.

And so, we like all of those conversations, and we like many of you rising to that. And we notice that sometimes you get there but you don't often stay, and so we teach you some of the things that you might do to stay there more often because, you're right, that's who you are. That's what you meant to be.

But then, the fuller picture that we really want you to understand - and it's the one that almost everybody misses in some way. And it's really the conversation about spiritual versus material. It's the conversation about source versus the humanness. Because it's the wholeness that really, the deepness that you're reaching for is all about.

There's a really big reason that you all have come into these physical bodies. And it's not to prove worthiness. It's not to fix a broken world. It's for the joy of being focused, and for the thrill of seeing what comes from focused experience. It's that ongoing becoming.

And so, the thing that a lot of people misunderstand is that this leading edge, this time-space reality, this physicality that is you, it is the leading edge and it is where all of this meaningful stuff that you're reaching for is focused. So we don't have to go back into the meaning. We come forward into the meaning.

You see, that which man wants to call God, or what we're calling source, what we're calling this collective consciousness, this infinite intelligence, this lover of life is forward with all of you. And so, there really is nothing deeper or more meaningful than life showing you that you want something, you mastering alignment with who you are, and then bringing the whole of you forward to experience this leading edge experience, you see.

There's nothing that thrills us more than to have a leading edge conversation. Not bringing you along to something that you don't know, but all of us going to a place we've never been before. And we can't go to these new, deep, important, meaningful places without being on the leading edge where all the juice is, you see.

It's not back there where source is. Source is there, and stable, and flowing forward with you. And so, that's why you keep coming forward. There is this triad of intentions, of freedom, and growth, and joy, and they are equal in their importance and in their value.

And so we say 'Triad of intentions. Freedom, and growth, and joy.' You're so free you can choose bondage. And the expansion is inevitable. But if you will let what you're reaching for be the joy of the balance of all of that…

So we say, 'Freedom, and growth, and joy.' And you say, 'We hear you Abraham. Growth, growth, growth. Meaning, meaning, meaning. Something important.' And we say, 'It's the joy that you are reaching for.'

The deepest that you can be, the deepest part of our message or of anything that is, is when you can stand in practiced absence of resistance, where your cork is floating and you are in vibrational sync with who you really are. And then you are proceeding on your day to day experience, riding that stream of clarity, and good timing, and connection. Being the answer to the question that someone is asking, and being the question to the answer that someone is ready to give. This deliberate, delicious, never-ending unfolding of eternal life that we are all about, you see.

Hotseater: "So this then speaks to the true union that one would have with each other, and with our source energy and our vibration. When one really gets into that spice… I mean, I know we have to come to it through our trials, and our wantings, and our rockets, and what-have-you, but at some point we come to that true state of deep bliss and union."

Abraham: That's that mastery that we're wanting to talk with you about and, you see, everyone finds it.

Step 1 causes you to create it, but most don't line up with it until they have their death experience - there is no death, but their transition experience. But you don't have to wait 'til then. You can master alignment. You can find more often love than hate. You can find clarity more than confusion. You can practice the vibrations until you've got that momentum going. And you can be in this physical body - it's what you intended to do - with that source flowing through you, with all of us reveling in the expansion that we're all about. That is the true meaning of life.

You said, 'I'll go, and I'll figure stuff out that I desire, from my personal perspective, and I know that my broader perspective will find that first, and then I will line up with that by releasing resistance, and the whole of me will move forward in this expansive experience.' Because you are source energy wanting to live it here. That's the deepest, most meaningful statement that we can make to you.

You're not here practicing so that you can croak and then live it. That's all coming forward with you.
You're practicing it so that you can live it now. You're not waiting for alignment once you die. You're not waiting for your blessings once you die. You're living them now, through the power of your alignment with what you know to be good, you see.

Workshop in Houston, Texas, March 19, 2016

lawofattraction

Beitragvon lawofattraction » 19. Nov 2016, 14:22

28. Watching TV and Movies

HS: last night I went home, I was watching Rambo on TV which isn't a very enlightened movie, but I enjoyed it; I really enjoyed the action and what was happening. And so, it makes me wonder... [...] And there's other things that I do in my life that I think, "This isn't a very enlightened thing to do," but, I feel good doing it.

Abe: Rather than evaluating whether it's enlightened or not, evaluate how it feels. In other words, as you're watching Rambo, you could be concentrating upon the agility of his body, you could be concentrating upon his ability to get done what he has intended to get done. You could be concentrating upon his passion for his work. In other words, within everything, there are positive and negative aspects, and if you are feeling good, as connected to the non-physical Energy as you are, then that means that you are looking at the aspects of it -- in other words, did you feel more powerful as you watched it? [...]

And there is another part of you that knows that all of that stuff that is offered, any blood that you see, is not real. In other words, you are accepting it as a game.

That's why we say, if you're watching a horror movie and it horrifies you, then you are vibrationally allowing something you do not want. If you're watching a comedy, and it horrifies you, or if you're watching a comedy and it amuses you -- in other words...you can't judge anything at face value. The emotion that it evokes from you is your indicator of where you are vibrating relative to it, you see. [...]

So, could we put films of a violent nature all in one category? We couldn't, could we? [...]

But the thing that we want to remind you is that there can be a tendency to want to condemn the media or condemn the agencies that produce the films, condemn the networks for what they are showing you, when what they are doing is responding to the mass consciousness of your population. In other words, they are giving you what you are vibrationally asking for, and the way they evaluate what you're asking for is by what you watch. It is all dollar motivated but, it is actually very well organized and in harmony with the true intent of people. In other words, you're all getting exactly what you deserve, and we do not mean that in a judgmental sense. We mean vibrationally; [what] you are attracting.

So what we talk about in these gatherings is, "Do I want to be part of mass consciousness? Do I want to be one who receives the results of what mass consciousness is vibrating -- or do I choose to be a more individual vibrator? Do I choose to think for myself, or am I going to be programmed to my thinking by what is being offered?" [...]

Most people are responding to conditions. So they watch something which causes them to vibrationally respond which causes them to emit another vibration which attracts another television program just like it. But then there are few of you who are not pleased by that, and as you're not pleased by it, or a lot of you that are not pleased by it, what do you do? You still talk about what you're not pleased by, so what does that do? That creates more of it, too. But then, there are even a fewer of you who are not pleased by it who have the foresight to understand what would please you, who actually spend time finding that feeling place -- and you attract some of those uplifting, delightful depictions of physical experience that actually do empower and uplift the masses who see it, you see?

What is your work? Is your work to fix a broken world? The world isn't broken, friends. It is an extraordinary, rather well-balanced arena of creating which contains enough contrast to stimulate your awareness of what is wanted. So, as you realize that it isn't broken and you realize that your work is to find your connection to the pure Energy that created it to begin with, your work is to allow the Energy to flow through you as you hold objects of attention - then you are the extension of that creator.

(St. Petersburg, FL 03-13-94)

lawofattraction

Beitragvon lawofattraction » 11. Dez 2016, 17:21

29. Is it too late for him?

Q: I've always thought I was clear on what it is that I desire, and...

A: It's hard to stay clear, though, because it keeps changing.

Q: It does.

A: Yeah, because you are eternal and expanding.

Q: Well, I guess the thing is I've extremely successfully created the total opposite of what I desire. (Fun)

A: Because in order to really know what you do want often it helps to have clarity about what you don't want, and that's part of the process. So, as Esther's friend says to her and Esther wants to say to you, suck it up, buttercup. (Fun) We're playing with you a little bit because we want you to just chill here. But we want you to understand that contrast is part of the process, right?

Do you ride a bicycle occasionally? Did you ever ride one?

Q: I used to.

A: Did you get right on it and ride right off on it?

Q: Sometimes.

A: But the first time - what happened the first time?

Q: It wasn't pretty.

A: Really. So isn't it sort of kind of the same? Doesn't it take a little while to get your balance? And even though you had an idea of what you wanted, you couldn't go right after it and accomplish it right away, could you, because there were some things that you had to figure out, like how to find your own balance. And you got better and better and better at it, didn't you? This is the same. That simplistic analogy applies. It does.

This is an important thing: Don't go back and try to relitigate or explain or defend how it's been going or what you've been doing, just start with where you are now in relationship to what you now want, and try to look a little more solution-oriented or a little more optimistically oriented, because what we said at the beginning of this gathering was for you when we said to you that so much of what you want is ready to pop into your mind and into your experience. And the fact that it hasn't popped yet doesn't mean that it's not there and doesn't mean that it's not ready to pop. Can you at least understand the idea of that?

Q: I think so - it's kind of a rush to hear that, though, so I'm kind of caught up in it right now.

A: Yeah, but doesn't it make sense - haven't you wondered how thoughts turned to things? Most humans don't wonder that, they just look around at the things and pile them up and fight over them; they fight over existing things instead of creating new things. But hardly any of them think "Where did those things come from? Maybe we could get some more things from the same places that those things came from." "No, let's just fight over the things that have already come." That's no fun.

Q: Yeah. One of the (I guess) mental dilemmas I'm in right now is that since my last birthday I've literally had many people in my life say "Well, it's too late for you now." And it's like, well, I don't agree.....

A: No, wait, wait, wait - it's too late for them. And it will remain too late as long as they say it's too late. It's too late because when you want something "but it's too late", it's not going to show up now. "I really want it, but it's too late. But I really want it, but it's too late. But I really want it, but it's too late." That's contradictory energy.

But when you say "I really want it and it's on its way", that's a whole different thing. "I really want it and it's never too late. I really want it and I'm clearer now than I've ever been. I really want it and now I understand how the Laws of the Universe work. I really want it and what has been is not as important as what is now, and what is now feels dynamic. I really want it and I know it's coming."

Listen to your words, but more important, feel how they feel when you say them. And if you find yourself saying discouraging words, take a nap.

Q: I like naps. OK, so one of the things I try to do is disregard that and try to stay clear on what it is I do want, but just regarding those around me, am I not closing myself off to possibilities?

A: No, you're closing yourself off to un-possibilities, impossibilities. In other words, when you don't listen to naysayers, it can only help you.

Q: OK. That's comforting.

A: Let's role-play a little bit. We're going to be you, and you be those that you were just describing.

"I'm really looking forward to what's coming next for myself."

Q: "You're way too old for it - it's about ten years past your time now."

A: "Oh, there are so many people that discovered who they were much later in life than I am. I feel fortunate that at this early age of my life than I'm on this."

Q: "OK, do you really think that you're that sort, do you really think that you're one of the one percent out there?"

A: "Oh, I don't think it's one percent, I think it's one hundred percent." (Applause)

We are not encouraging you really (although it's really fun) to argue with people who are in a different place because when you try to convince someone who has their mind made up against themselves and against you, then you take this defensive posture. It's only really fun to do that when you're really tuned in and you're really sure of what you're saying. If you're not sure of what you're saying, since they are so sure of what they are saying because they have so much momentum - they have proof about life failure (Fun) - they're coming on strong, and you don't, right now, feel that you have proof about life's success so they're going to come on stronger.

Someone said to Esther the other day "Esther, you don't cope well in negative emotion at all." And Esther said "No, I'm a mess; I don't cope in negative emotion at all. I can hardly even make words form in my mouth when I get into a negative place." But some people are really good at it because that's where they live, that's what they've been practicing.

So right now you sort of have one foot in both worlds - you're understanding possibilities but you can't see them and hear them and smell them and taste them and touch them yet, so you're letting their view of your not-yet-manifested creations confuse you about where you are in the process. Does that make sense to you?

Q: Yes.

A: So don't engage with them - they'll just think you're nutty. If you try to tell them about the Vortex, they might lock you up. (Fun) "You see, there's a vibrational reality where all of the things that I want are forming, and magical fairies and angels are tending to them. And when I get my head just in the right place, they'll come into my experience where I can see them." (Fun)

We get it - this sounds implausible - but it's the way the Universe works, and there's not a shred of evidence to the contrary of it anywhere. But you can't explain it to people who aren't ready to hear it, so just know it - isn't there satisfaction in knowing something? We said to Esther several times, just lately, understand - don't try to explain, understand. Don't try to explain, because when you understand, you stand in your alignment, and when you try to explain to someone who isn't ready to understand, then you get defensive.

Q: This is getting very clear now.

A: Yeah. You’re wise - can you feel him? (Yeah)

Q: Thank you.

~ Abraham in Buffalo on May 28, 2016

lawofattraction

Beitragvon lawofattraction » 19. Dez 2016, 13:43

30. Non-linear time?

Hotseater: Recently it was introduced to me that time is not linear. And that you can step into any place in time that you chose to. I am having a hard time wrapping my head around that. Can you help me with that?

Abraham: Well, we hear things like that from people from time to time.

Let´s just start with the sentence, that time is not linear. And now we want to give you another statement, to sort of try to merge the two, that … before you sat down here, all that is was slightly less than it is now. That, in every exposure - and we´re going to say, in time, time and space - there is more attraction. So, let´s just take the subject away from time for a moment and think in terms of more and less.

There is always more. There is more now than it was then. And there is more now than it was then.
Because, as thoughts converge and LoA responds to the thoughts, there is more attraction power, so it continues to be more and more and more and more and more.

So, that in essence is linear. Because you can´t go back. You just said this to us: You can´t go back to less than what is, you cannot go back. So, just rest with that for just a little bit. If we were standing in your physical shoes, instead of thinking in terms of time, we would be thinking in terms of expansion, and "more, and more and more".

Now, this is the most specific burning answer, to your burning question. We like this question so much and we like this answer so much. So here you are, out here on the leading edge, and as in the example that we offered before about Esther and her wall, there has been so much that has gone before, that equals the now in which you are standing.

And wether you want to call that moreness or time or not, the word does not matter. The fact is: There is the most specifically focused experience, that is happening now than ever before. Because each moment in time that passes, there is more exposure to vibration and more focus, and so, when we think about time the significant thing about time is that it´s always now.

So here we are, nonphysically focused but we´re focused with you in your. And this is the thing, that we most want to extract from your question and answer. And then, we can fill in the details, if you´re not satisfied still. But this is the most significant conversation about time.

Everything that has lived still lives. So, everything that you want to call past is still present. Because no one ever seizes to exist. And so, all of that past experience of your own past lives and your own dearly departed, they are all nonphysically focused but they are all still focused in what you want to call time, what we want to call now, here with you.

And so, if you can look at time more as the moment in time, the juncture, the junction, where you in your physicalness meet all of us, in our non-physicalness. And then you try to accept that there is never any "going back", there was always only this moment,and forward. Then you begin to get a sense that we have to call it "linear". Because, it´s more.

Of course you can imagine the past. And of course, you can imagine the future. But people who are trying to make it sound like there are a lot of other dimensions, and a lot of other times, and that you could go back in time and there people, living actually back in time … that´s just not true.

There are not people that living back in time. It is our promise to you. Everyone who has been, who is now non-physically focuses is here. On the leading edge with you. With you, with what you call your time. And so, this moment is more than the moment before. And this one and this one and this one. Because you are exposing yourself to life and you are putting more into your Vortex and you are coming into vibrational alignment, and we are all focused forwardin time right now with you.

Of course you can remember your past. But you know, and this is why we are getting so exhilarated as we are following this train of thought. Your Inner Being never looks back. Your Inner Being never looks back Your Inner Being is always focused on this expansive, delicious sweet spot, watching you moving from where you are, to where you really mean to be. And in fact, your Inner Being is not even focused on where you are, your Inner Being is focused on where you really are, vibrationally, which, in your vernacular, you would call where I am going in terms of physical manifestation. Your Inner Being is so forward looking, never looking back.

So, for someone beginning to say or to believe, that some of you are living in the 16th century or in the 14th or the 13th or … it´s just not the way it is. Because it is the leading edge, that we are all exhilerated about. It´s the New. It´s the new conversation. This conversation has never been before, not like this in all of the Universe. This combination of who you are and what you know and who you are and this burning question that you are asking has never been before.

It has never had a juncture, meeting non-physical in the way that it is right now. It has just become more, and you´ve got to accept that as linear, because, as you said: You can´t go back.

Don´t you think it is fascinating, that you opened this conversation with another conversation that you thought was completely off the subject and yet it is exactly the same subject. When you try to go back, when you try to know a little less than you now know. When you try to take that knowing that you used to be comfortable with and make it fit with what you now know as you moved forward – linearly.

When you hear someone say to you "there is no time" and they are speaking it from a valid point. And you think, "well... and yet... we all met here at 9 o´clock and we´ll go eat about 1 o´clock and so...". Let´s use the word focus instead of time. Let´s use the word "now".

Can you exist, can you focus, can you be other than now? Can you be then? No. It is all happining right now, and everything that we are talking to you about is the thrill of you letting your perspective-now and your Inner Beings perspective-now be on the same vibrational wavelength,

Do you know that if there were not only one powerful now you could not feel emotions – positively or negatively. Because the emotions that you feel is your indication what your Inner Being is focused upon now and what you are focused upon now. And the vibrational harmony or lack of harmony is what equals the emotion that you feel. Your Inner Being is living the same Now that you are.

Workshop in Asheville, N.C., October 15 and 16, 2016

lawofattraction

Beitragvon lawofattraction » 30. Jun 2017, 13:18

Mit Dank an Katgirl für diesen inspirierenden Auszug :danke:

31. You have to get over being disappointed before you can start the momentum toward what you want.

You have to get over being disappointed before you can start the momentum toward what you want.You have to get over being lonely before you can start the momentum toward what you want. You have to get over feeling like it's not fair before you can get something that you want. With everything that we're talking about we're trying to get you to a neutral zone, to this place where the resistance is all finally at bay, where you can wake up in the morning and start thinking some thoughts that are getting you in the direction of what you do want.

This will help you a lot: Your Inner Being never looks back, so your Inner Being is not trying to mine anything that went any way before in order to give you something now. You're Inner Being is not looking back, your Inner Being is only looking forward so when you look back it's almost always a mine field, almost always.

Q: So really, just wipe everything and go neutral.

A: But even in the wiping of it can you feel that the wiping of it is an action that doesn't wipe it, it shines a light on it? "I'm going to wipe that out." "What?" "That. I'm wiping it out. I'm not going to think about it anymore. I'm not going to think about that anymore." You have to change the subject. The subject has to be your happiness, not a relationship that you think is the path to your happiness. The subject is happiness and there's happiness in so many subjects. You have to be happy, not happy with this ulterior motive. "I want to be happy, Universe...with a person."

Q: I'm happy and so much of my life is working out.

A: We believe that. It's easy to have a life that's working out and to once again get hooked on conditions. So "these conditions make me happy and that one doesn't," and so you're still kind of stepping back into some conditional living. All conditional living means is trying to fast forward into a manifestation to examine the conditions. Unconditional living, unconditional love, unconditional life is going for the emotion, and never mind the way it's going to manifest, you just know it's going to be good when it does.

~Abraham speaking in Phoenix on December 10, 2016

lawofattraction

Beitragvon lawofattraction » 8. Jul 2017, 14:36

Nochmals vielen Dank an Dich, liebe Kat :danke:

32. Wobblefree

Q: So is it good to have a plan, to make the plan from...

A: Well, here's the thing - if you've been ready to be ready to be ready and then you have an epiphany plan and then another and then another, oh those plans are so delicious because those plans come to fruition and you feel awesome. You feel like the most incredible creator on the planet. It's like you wave your magic wand and everything happens for you. But if you're not ready to be ready to be ready to be ready, and you're making your plan to counteract for the energy that you didn't flow, then the plan is going to be hard and you're going to blame the others.

It's always nice to have a plan but start general. "I plan to feel good today - I plan to consciously expand today, I plan to have satisfaction all day, I plan to have a really good day, I plan to really like this day, I plan to be in the place where good ideas can flow to me, I plan to be feeling so good that when an idea does pop up, I get it, I intend to follow the momentum of a good idea, I'm going to follow that bliss, I plan to be eager about life, I plan to feel good this whole day, I plan to be really glad to be alive today, I plan to go to bed tonight really happy for this day."

Keep your plans general. If you say "I plan to not meet that person in the hallway that I've been meeting every day," you're going to meet that person in the hallway or someone else just like that person. So you have to know by your satisfaction factor how far to go in your plan. So here's a way to say it: The better you feel, the more effective and better feeling every plan you make will be. The worse you feel, the less effective and the more awful results you'll get from the plans that you make.

Did you mother ever say or did you ever say to someone "I told you, I told you that's the way it was going to turn out"? Well, a lot of people are planning for your failure - they don't mean to - and you can begin to plan for your failure, too. Or you could plan to have a really good day. "Today no matter where I go, no matter what I'm doing, no matter who's around, it's my intention to have a really nice day, a really good time." Just keep it really general and watch what happens.

It feels odd a little bit that full-blown empowerment could come from such general, gentle thoughts, but you don't want to jump in with your power when you're all aggravated - that causes a mess. Enough?

Q: Enough. Amazing. Thank you.
A: Really good. Really good.

Abraham Hicks Long Beach, CA on January 21, 2017

lawofattraction

Beitragvon katgirl » 9. Jul 2017, 00:58

33. Take the pleasure from the Energy flow.

A: "... If you can get it that your work is to extend the flowing of the Energy,
if you can get it that your work is to extend the positive flow of the Energy rather than the engine going toward what you want and the engine going toward what you don't want,
if you can just keep your thoughts (meaning your focused thoughts) clearer, purer, less contradicted -
which means feeling better, feeling better, feeling better -
the manifestation will just be the next logical step. It just happens that way.

~But if you think that in order to have that, that you have to get on line, you have to do some research, you have to figure out where those places are, action, action, action, action, action, and then you just move somewhere and see what it's like, you won't like the horses as much as the lions, you just won't.
~You could warm up to the horses, you'll like them in time. They'll become your friends, they'll find their place there. But that's doing the Energy work after the fact.
~And it's so much more good feeling and so much more productive if you take the pleasure from the Energy flow. (Hear this:) Now, can you take the pleasure from the Energy flow or do you need to take the pleasure from the manifestation?
~And if you don't first take the pleasure from the Energy flow, will there be as much satisfaction in the manifestation?

We're not going to say you can't make things happen, you can.
You could pack up today - you could say *OK, that's it,* and you could get some big truck to come and put all of your things in it and you could take off and go somewhere - you could move into action today, or you could take the pleasure from the Energy flow, and then take the pleasure from the Energy flow, and then take the pleasure from the next idea that comes and the next idea that comes, and you could increase your awareness of your worthiness in a way that you have not ever allowed before.

And do you know why you want to jump into action rather than flow the Energy? Because you're looking for the marks on the chart, you're looking for the credit and the approval through the action, so you feel like you have to pay the price, you have to do what hurts, you have to make it happen. And we want you to understand that most of your trying to make it happen keeps you from allowing what you really want to happen.

Q: Yeah, I think I've been doing that.

A: Well, most people do and it's because it's logical, isn't it?
~The things that you can see and hear and smell and taste and touch, they're just bigger and bolder - you've been doing such a good job of interpreting vibrations through your physical senses. And this is the most important thing about it: You want the manifestation.
~Oh, let's say that again ~ you want the manifestation. You were born into a body which is a manifestation. You're not just floating around on clouds, you were born into a manifested body. Not only a body that can be seen and heard and smelled and tasted and touched, but that can see and hear and smell and taste and touch ~ you couldn't be more manifested.
~You couldn't be more bloomed and blossomed and full.
~You are a physical being in a physical environment, and it is right that you want to create physical things in physical environments ~ we're just telling you how to do it.

We just explained to you how to bring about the things that you want without the struggle. And it's odd that the way you have to become more physically focused is to understand that the biggest part of you is Nonphysical Energy. In other words, it's a little bit funny, isn't it, that we're saying physical humans be more vibrational and your physicality will be more satisfying, and you say *Hmm, we don't get this vibrational stuff. We want to move stuff around, we want to do things, we want to say things, we want to touch things, we want to make things happen with our hands.*
And we say you are doing that, but if you want the satisfaction factor, flow the Energy first and do only inspired action.

And that's what we were saying earlier - you want to say *Well, I would like to do only inspired action, but I have to go to work because if I don't, I won't get the money. I have to go to work and I have to feed my kids and I have to go do this and I have to go do that.* ...And we say yes, we acknowledge there are things that you are already locked into that you have made agreements about.

But you could shift the way you think about them ~ you could look for positive aspects in them, you could make a decision and line up with that decision.
And that's all we're asking you to do ~ we're not asking you to stop action, we're asking you to like that action that you're taking.
If you feel you don't have a choice about ceasing an action, then you must find a way of enjoying the action that you're taking. ..."
Abraham Hicks San Antonio 11/05/2016
katgirl

Beitragvon katgirl » 9. Jul 2017, 17:03

34. Patience isn't necessary

Hotseater : "... Thank you so much because now I can practice a little bit more being patient with myself.

Abraham: Oh, we're so happy that you stuck that word in there. Esther says that all the time - people say, "Thank you for your patience," and she'll say, "You have me mixed up with someone else."
Patience isn't necessary if you're not looking only for the manifestation, because you don't have to be patient to be happy right now, you don't have to be patient to be eager about what's coming, you only need patience when you are in resistance; that's the only time you ever need patience. Do you get why?

So we're not asking you to be patient, we're asking you to have knowledge that it's coming, and happy for the journey that you're on on the way to it, because it was never about getting there, anyway, it was always about the fun that you have.

So we want to give you just a picture of the way this works. So you've been living some life and experiencing some contrast, just like you knew you would, and it's all good because it's clarifying. You've launched all these rockets of desire one at a time until you have amassed a vibrational reality that is intoxicatingly dynamic and rich with potential manifestations and current realizations. It's just so wonderful what you have, each and every one of you, created.

Sometimes you're still so involved in the contrast that you don't really feel the full resonance of what you've actually accomplished, but every now and again - when you first wake up, or in a wonderful loving moment, or when your mind is just wandering, or during or after meditation, or after a good night's sleep, or after allowing yourself to be in an appreciative mode for a little while - you find yourself in the Receptive Mode.
And when you're there, your first evidence that you are really in the Receptive Mode is the manifestation of good feeling emotion.
You just feel good; you feel elation or eagerness or anticipation about something. It's like, "Oh, I'm going to go on vacation," or "Oh, I'm going to see somebody today," or "Something wonderful is going to happen."
It's that feeling. Esther liked to call it that night before Christmas feeling of positive anticipation of something really unknown but expected to be good kind of feeling.
..."
Abraham Hicks Sacramento 02/27/ 2016
katgirl

Beitragvon katgirl » 10. Jul 2017, 15:01

35. You have to be ready for money.

Abraham: "... The dollars that flow, they're just evidence of the vibrational currency that you have going on, it's just the next logical step.
But most people have practiced lack of dollars, lack of dollars, lack of dollars, so they'll allow abundance of vitality or abundance of invigoration or abundance of friendships or abundance of love, they'll allow abundance of sunsets - they'll get so good that they'll catch every sunset every single time. There are so many people that will allow abundance of one thing and another, just not abundance of money yet because they've practiced the thought of not enough money so much - they've been close on making their payments and worried about money, and they've been measuring money with action and how much do you get per hour and what's your salary and what's your talent worth and how much can you get for performing and why does your performance earn more money than that performance?

People are all wadded up out here in the manifestations of money, and you want to just step back from those manifestations of money and talk about Energy, which means talk about satisfaction. You want to be filthy rich with enthusiasm, filthy rich with happiness, filthy rich with satisfaction - "I'm so rich with really good ideas, I'm so rich with happiness when I wake up in the morning," that's what you have to be ready for. And when you get there so that you feel that way no matter what the state of money is, then the state of money must match the state of vibration. It's law.

What happens to most people is that their vibration continues to match their state of money because they keep looking at it and talking about it and measuring it and complaining about it and worrying about it and trying to take action and being unproductive in it and eking through it and asking somebody else - "Government give me money, mother and dad give me money, lawsuit give me money - give me this big pile of money," and if you don't have a big pile of money, you're not ready. You're not vibrationally ready for a big pile of money if you don't have a big pile of money. If you were ready for a big pile of money, you'd have a big pile of money. But if you're not ready for a big pile of money, you can't let the big pile of money in.

And we have to tell you there are big piles of money - it is raining down, the world is awash in money. You've been hearing about it - aren't you just bowled over by how much money some of those people have? And how do you feel about them? "Bastards! (Fun)
Why should they have all of that money? They should put it in a big pot and we should divvy it all out." And if you did, it wouldn't take years before the money would be right back where it is.

You have to be ready for money.
You have to be ready for money which means you have to be happy without it, which means you have to be cashing in your vibrational chips, you have to be thankful for this day and thankful for this chair and thankful for this opportunity and thankful for this conversation and thankful for that sunshine and for those highways, thankful for this and appreciating of that.
Thankful for the quieted mind, thankful for the insight, thankful for the enthusiasm, thankful for the love in my heart, thankful for that precious face, thankful for "this person on the elevator that I've never met in my life that I had such a nice exchange without even any words because there was a language barrier, but oh my God, how good it was to meet you." Thankful, thankful, thankful, thankful, thankful, thankful, thankful, thankful, thankful, thankful, thankful, thankful, thankful, thankful, thankful. Thankful just brings more and more and more and more and more. And argumentative doesn't.

Hotseater: That was great.
Abraham: It is.
Hotseater: Thank you.
Abraham: Really good conversation. ..."

Abraham Hicks Long Beach, CA 01/21/2017
katgirl

Beitragvon katgirl » 12. Jul 2017, 10:04

36. Good Morning

Abraham:"...And are you refreshed?
[Yes and applause from the audience]
Good.
Now what?

Hotseater:"You often talk about hitting the reset button, in the morning. We all, I'm sure, listen to your recordings as sort of a reset button. Over and over again. [laughter] I was wondering if you could do sort of a rampage, but maybe a slow, increasing in intensity rampage that I could put music behind, and make as my alarm clock in the morning. [laughter]" [laughter]
Hotseater:"And I'll share it with you, if you want. [laughter]"

Abraham:It would be even more effective if you would do it, in your own voice.

HS:"You think?"

Abraham: About things that matter to you.

HS:"But I love your voice. [laughter]"

HS: "Please?"

Abraham: It would be even more effective- [laughter] -if you would do it.
Because you know what it is that you want to know.
Of all the things that you've heard from us, what it is the thing that you know most? What rises to the most important?

HS: "That if I follow my bliss, and just do what makes me happy, everything will be great. [laughter]"

Abraham: We agree.
And what are some terms that you could also use? Follow your bliss, meaning...

HS: "I've tried this, by the way. Using my own voice? And there's a lot of resistance with listening to myself. This is gonna drive me crazy. [laughter] So, I have tried that."

Abraham: So, do you find that arguing for your limitations is helpful? [laughter]
Is it something that you do on a regular basis?

"[laughter] Apparently. [laughter]"

Well, we weren't actually coaching you into the actual dialogue that you're asking for. We're just wanting to know from you the things that are most important to you. The things that you would like to be integrated into this.

So, you say following your bliss. So, 'following my bliss. Seeking joy. Following the path of least resistance.'

HS: "Yes. I'd love for you to talk about that."

Abraham: 'Seeking alignment with the source within me.'
So, what else?

HS:"That source is vibrating, so even when I'm not vibrating in a good place at least I have source sort of on the other side, helping me out. Pulling me in that direction."

Abraham:'Source always there. And me being in the receptive mode.'
So, how do your emotions play into that? What level of importance do they play, in your mind?

HS:"Everything."

Abraham: Following your bliss, you know is the path of least resistance. And you know it leads you to everything that you want. And your emotions are important because?

HS: "Because it tells me where I am."

Abraham: It lets you know.

So, even if you are in a moment of not being blissful, if you are aware of your emotions, aren't you still, in some way, doing the work of following your bliss?
In other words, does it say, 'Always be in bliss'? Or does it say, 'Lean in the direction of bliss'? Following one's bliss.
And so, what we're wanting to do here is sort of shake up for you the determination that you have. We want you to realize that you are more often there than you are giving yourself credit for.
We're gonna do this for you. Well maybe not. But the reason- [laughter]

"[laughter]"
But the reason we are wanting to have a discussion about it is because, in some ways you're wanting us to effect a condition so that you can feel better. Which is sort of the opposite of what we've been talking about all day here today.
And so then when we said, 'Well why don't you try it?' You said, 'I can't do it. I want you to do it. Abraham, I need you to be the condition that causes me to feel better.'

HS: "Well no, I want you to keep me in the condition I'm already in." [laughter]

Abraham: Ahhhh [laughter]
"[laughter]"
Abraham: But still!
You get what we're talking about, don't you?
Because all of you were born with this guidance system.
None of you said, 'I'll go forth without one, and then later I'll find Abraham, and Abraham will be my guidance system.' [laughter]
And you have never heard us say anything that was for any other reason than to guide you toward your own guidance.

It's sort of like, y'know, it shows up in movies and television programs all the time. Where the genie comes out of the bottle, and he grants 3 wishes? And there's always some Smart Aleck that wants one of the wishes to be unlimited wishes. [laughter]
And, in the movie, they never let you get away with it. But source does.
You have unlimited wishes.
In other words, source never stops being in vibrational alignment with you getting whatever you want.

So, tell us again what it is you want from us? Now that we've sort of put it all into a place of clarity.

HS: "Well, when you wake up in the morning, before thoughts sort of get a grip – y'know, what you have to do today and, y'know, what's not happening or, y'know, how much I gotta do. I would like to try to create a momentum of a more positive way of looking at it. To remember that, as long as I do what I-"

Abraham: Alright.

'Good morning, me. Good morning. Good morning. Good morning.'

HS: "We are very pleased that you're awake. [laughter]" [laughter]

Abraham: Oh, so now you wanna do it! [laughter and applause]

"[laughter] In your voice. [laughter]" [laughter]

HS: "You want me to write it and send it to you? [laughter]" [laughter]

Abraham: Yes.

'Good morning.' And, have you ever heard someone say, 'Good morning,' and we say, 'It is'? Because, you often say good morning, and you don't even mean what you're saying.

'Good morning. It's a good morning.'

So, you wake up, 'It's a good morning. It's a good morning. This is a good morning. This is a really good morning. This is a new morning. This is a new day. This is a new vibrational point of attraction. This is a new beginning.'

'This is me new into the world. This is me choosing my vibrations more deliberately. This is me, in this good morning, being aware of the way I am feeling. This is me being in touch with my emotions. This is me. A good morning.'

'This is me in my good morning. Being aware of the value of my emotions. This is me, new in this day, with a vortex full of all kinds of things that are readily, even immediately, some eventually, all eventually, available to me.'

'This is a really good day. This is the beginning of me deliberately tuning myself to the frequency that allows my receptive mode. This is me, in my new day, in this good morning, allowing myself, more than ever before, to be in the receptive mode.'

'The receptive mode of everything that I've intended. Everything that I've asked for. Everything that I've put into the vortex. All that I've become. Full alignment with all that I have become.'

'This is a good day. This is a new beginning. This is a new beginning for me.'

'Good morning. This is a new day.' [applause]

'Today everything in my world will respond differently to me than it has ever before. Because, while I slept, all momentum subsided. And now that I'm awake, I'm taking care to focus in ways that will allow my receptive mode.'

'I know that I am an extension of source energy. And I know that I've come into this physical time-space reality with purpose. And I know that this time-space reality has served my purpose well.'

'I sifted, and sorted, and decided. And I've come to all kinds of conclusions about things that are important to me. And I've put them into my vibrational reality, where they have been tended to by you, source. You, who is at the basis of my really good day.'

'I like knowing that you are aware of me. And I like knowing that you will go everywhere I go today. I like knowing that you'll be in on the conversations with me. That you'll be aware of what my intentions are. That you will care about the people that I am interacting with. And that you will know what their intentions are.'

'I like that this broader view that you hold is available to me. And I like that whatever I'm ready for now, I will feel an impulse about.'

'This is a really good day.'

'As I move through this day, contrast will still exist. And from it, I will find more things that I desire. I know that in this really good day, that those contrasting experiences are not being off my path, but still being on my path.'

'I embrace the contrast that comes today. And I keep it in perspective, because I understand that it's not me leaving my path. I understand it's me still on my path, doing what I intended when I came into this time-space reality.'

'So I'll sift, and I'll sort, and I'll come to yet new awarenesses of what I want. And all day I will be keenly aware of the way I feel.'

'I expect that in this day I will feel good all day long. Good within contrast, because I understand it. Good with my deliberate intention to focus, because I understand that. Better today than ever before, because I'm consciously setting forth my intentions at the beginning of this day to utilize my guidance system in the way that I intended to use it when I came into this physical body to begin with.'

'My vortex is full of manifested potential. My vortex is a now-reality that I can feel my way into.'

'Today I intend to feel exhilaration about things not yet manifested. Because I understand the reality of them. I now get what true faith is. I get what true belief is. It's an understanding of the way the universe works. It's an understanding that vibration precedes manifestation. It's an understanding that the vibration is a reality. It's an understanding that I can achieve vibrational alignment with that vibrational reality. It's an understanding that I can find that feeling of well-being even without the manifestation.'

'I embrace this really good, unconditional day.'

'Today will be full of conditions. There will be driving, and traffic, and people, and business, and commerce. There will be conversation. There will be all kinds of information about all kinds of things. And I accept that as the basis of my manifested reality.'

'But there will also be insights, and emotions. There will also be knowledge. There will also be information coming from source. There will also be me, in the receptive mode.'

'I will have more awareness of my vibrational reality today than I ever have before. I will be more aware of the way I feel than I've ever been before. And while I will be moving about a physical, manifested, material world, and I will be embracing it. And I will be applauding it. And I will be appreciating it. I am also predominantly unconditional in my being-ness today. Maybe for the very first time. At least better than I've ever been before.'

'Because today, the way I feel is not dependent upon the conditions that have already manifested. It's dependent upon the vibration that I sense. The vibration that I'm tuned to. The vibration that I understand. The vibration that my source holds. The vibration that I have access to. The vibrational frequency of who I am.'

'Today is a really good day.'

'Today I'm going to pronounce myself an emotional being. Which means, today I'm going to pronounce myself a vibrationally astute being. Which means, today I'm going to pronounce myself aware of my guidance system, and using it to the best of my ability.'

'I understand that the source within me is aware of where I stand in relationship to everything that I desire. And I believe, with all that I am, that my inner being is guiding me along the path of least resistance. Which also happens to be the path of my greatest joy. The path of my greatest clarity. And the path of my most fun.'

'So I pronounce today, on this really good day, that no matter where I am going, and no matter what I am doing, and no matter who I am doing it with, that it will be my dominant intent to hold myself in the place of feeling good.'

'Today is the day that I pronounce as my day of greatest appreciation. Today is the day that I pronounce as my day of greatest awareness. Today is the day that I pronounce as my day of greatest emotional awareness, and emotional response to my awareness. Today I am pronouncing myself a live-er of unconditional love. Unconditional clarity. Unconditional alignment. Unconditional attunement.'

'Today I'm tuned in, tapped in, turned on to who I really am. Today I intend, to the best of my ability, to fulfill myself as I have meant to be fulfilled. Today I'm gonna look for reasons to feel good, and I will find them.'

'And if I stumble upon something that doesn't feel so good, I will revel in the perfection of my guidance system, and I will make the adjustment today.'

'Good night.' ..." Abraham Hicks Stamford, CT 05/16/2015
katgirl

Beitragvon katgirl » 12. Jul 2017, 11:46

37. Overwhelmment and Boredom

Abraham: "...We want you to have everything that you want, and we don't want to be a bubble-burster, but we also think that it is important for you to know that the things that you really, really want right now are not going to please you for very long. But you don't know that if you still don't have them. You have to get them to understand that.

So there is a whole body of people on the outside of what they want looking at a lot of you who have what they want, and they think that if they just have what they want that you have that then they would be happy. But happiness isn't about the accumulation, and it's not even about the moving through. People gather a bunch of possessions and then they leave a bunch of possessions, and then they gather and leave and gather and leave, and it isn't about any of that. It's about what you're doing with your vibration, it's about what life is causing you to ask for now.

Haven't you noticed about yourself that you can be overwhelmed because you haven't tended to your energy - and that's alright, that's how you figure out that you want to tend to your energy, right?
So you haven't tended to your energy so you're feeling overwhelmed, and then all you want is just some peace and quiet, you just want to get off by yourself or with someone who is sort of kind of like you where you can just sort of chill out.
And then it's not very long before you're bored. So you go from overwhelmment to boredom, overwhelmment to boredom, overwhelmment to boredom.

And did you notice we didn't do the pendulum like this?
Because overwhelmment and boredom and overwhelmment and boredom is still not in vibrational alignment. Nowhere close to overwhelmment or boredom is satisfaction - it's just a different version of not letting it in.
When you're overwhelmed you're not letting it in.
When you're bored you're not letting it in.
But when you say "Oh, I'm overwhelmed so I need to do less," or "Oh, I'm bored, I need to do more," those are not the right answers.
The right answers are "I need to get into vibrational touch with who I really am to find out what I really want."
..."
Abraham Hicks North Los Angeles 01/28/2017
katgirl

Beitragvon katgirl » 13. Jul 2017, 12:47

38. The biggest contradictory belief

Abraham: "...And do you know what the biggest contradictory belief is?
'I'm not where I want to be.' And you might ask 'What's contradictory about that? It's true.'
Well, we didn't say it wasn't true, we just said it's contradictory to what you want. 'But it's true.' But it's still contradictory to what you want, so taking score of where you are is the biggest contradiction to wanting to be someplace else. Don't you like knowing that?

So then you worry because there are those people in your world who have said 'Oh, so you're just going to put your head in the sand and you're just going to ignore, and it's going to get bigger while you ignore it.' No, it's going to get bigger while you give your undivided attention to it.

Hotseater: Yes. You've said your Inner Being never looks back, so when I start going there I just try to remind myself that my Inner Being is looking forward. My Inner Being is looking forward, stop...

Abraham: And your Inner Being knows what you want, so...
Hotseater: And to stop trying to think that. I do so many of the processes, and I'm...

Abraham: We know. But in a sense, we've been trying to talk you out of ever buying that book again. (Fun) Esther just went a little berserk in her own mind. (Fun) You can get into sort of a rut where sometimes the processes that you do just shore up beliefs that are not helpful.
You have to pay attention to how you're feeling, and a good way (and we've said this even in that book) is if the process isn't giving you relief right away, discontinue it and do something else. To keep doing it and then continuing to feel frustration over the lack of movement that you're looking for means this process - for whatever reason - is not working.
And there's no point in trying to define why it's not working, just keep feeling around until you find something that helps you to feel better. ..."

Abraham Hicks North Los Angeles 01/28/2017
katgirl

Beitragvon katgirl » 21. Jul 2017, 15:55

39. Stop caring what others think (die deutsche Übersetzung von Loa findet ihr mit Youtube hier 68. Was tun, wenn andere über Dich urteilen?

"...
Guest: So for the past year I’ve been doing an excellent job of not caring about what other people think of me (Audience applause), and I have been enjoying every bit of life.
And recently I decided to really care about what someone thought of me. So I’m wondering where I went wrong.

Abraham: Well here’s the thing that is tricky about this because we can glibly say to you that you are expanding, and this is the standard that you want to find harmony with, and you really have to get into a place where you don’t give a rip what anybody else thinks, because there are too many moving parts.

And if you are trying to stand on your head trying to please that one, or that one, or that one, or that one, or that one, you really can only have one person in your life like that you know. Because if there are two, and they want something slightly different, then you don’t know what to do.

But all of that is — while it is law-based — it’s not the easiest thing in the world for you to make work in your life because the fact of it is there are a lot of people in your life, and a lot of people do hold you as their object of attention, and a lot of people do have a response to things you do, and things you say, and things you think. In other words, you’re getting constant feedback.

So, if you have been trained like most people, to try to offer behaviour that produces pleasing responses from them, then life’s really busy for you.

Your parents taught that to you early on. If you please them they smile, if you don’t please them they punish you in some way. And without meaning to (they were well-meaning in every case), they trained you away from your own Guidance System.

And the thing that’s tricky about that is that as you try to please that one, no matter what it is, there is a strong possibility that you are defying what you have actually put into your own Vibrational Reality that your own Source Energy is calling you towards.

So you really have come to a rather strong decision that it is of great value when you say:

“I’ve decided that it matters most to me how I feel because it matters most to me that I am in alignment with Source.”

But then it turns out that it all kind of fits together nicely because for you to be in alignment with Source you must think loving and appreciative thoughts of whoever is the object of your attention.

And when you’re thinking loving and appreciative thoughts of whoever is your object of attention, the Law of Attraction matches you up with things that feel really good to both of you. In other words, these Laws really do NOT betray you in any way.

Here’s an interesting way of approaching this:
So someone says, “I want to be appreciated.”
So let’s way this person who wants to be appreciated looks to a girlfriend, or a boyfriend, or a mother, or someone and wants to be appreciated – but that person for whatever reason isn’t appreciating them.

Now when we say ‘for whatever reason’ what we really mean is YOU ARE NOT EVOKING IT, and so Law of Attraction is not matching you up with it.

But when you’re not being appreciated it feels to you that it is their fault: “They should be more appreciating because if they were really doing their job they would appreciate me regardless of the vibe I’m giving off.” – Which isn’t true but that is the way you feel when you are not in the Vortex.

So then let’s say this person who wants to be appreciated but isn’t being appreciated says to their Inner Being, or to Abraham, “Abraham, that person won’t appreciate me so I would like you to. I want to feel your appreciation.”

Well now the interesting thing about reaching to your Source for appreciation is that you got to be in the vicinity of your Source in order to feel it, because your Source is offering it all the time. That’s the appreciation we want you to be reaching for – not from the peanut gallery.

But now hear how this plays out:

“So okay Abraham, I want to feel your appreciation, so I am going to tune myself to feeling your appreciation.”

Guess what happens when you tune yourself to feeling the appreciation of your Source: Your lover appreciates you too – because it was YOU all along.

Isn’t that interesting?

Guest: Yes.

Abraham: “Hmm, so now you appreciate me… Now, now I have tuned myself to Source. Ooh, now you’ll appreciate me.

Where were you when I needed you?”

Well that is the way that the Laws of the Universe works, you see!

So, when you say, “I’m not going to give a rip what anyone thinks”,
we want to modify that by saying:

You can’t help but care about them because you’ve put so much of them in your Vortex. You have created a version of them in your Vibrational Reality.

And the version of them (oh, this is so good) the version of them that you have put in your Vibrational Reality is:

• Someone who loves, and
• Someone who’s stable, and
• Someone who’s sure.
• Someone who knows you
• and loves you,
• and wants to be with you.

That’s the version of them that you have put there, you see.
And so it’s your job to see that version, and only that version – no matter how they are behaving. And that’s the tricky thing because some of them are loud.

(Audience laughter)

Some of them are just really in your face – not behaving the way that you would like them to behave. You have to hold to your picture of what you are wanting, or put yourself in a place where at least you are not seeing so much of what you don’t want.

Don’t you think that that’s a good way of looking at this? That when you reach for the love that Source will always give you – in order to find it you’ve got to tune yourself to it.

And when you tune yourself to it then only that part of others can show themselves to you. That’s why we say:

Line up with who you are and then everything else takes care of itself – Law of Attraction sees to it.

Guest: Okay.

Abraham: Now we know you understand the theory of that. Do you want to talk about it in detail?

Guest: A little. I felt like I did that in 2009 and at the end of the year…

Abraham:
Well we don’t care about 2009.
We don’t care about 2010.
We don’t care about what you call ‘today’.
This Vibrational Reality is bigger and faster – it’s where it’s at.

Listen to this:
Your Vibrational Reality which is manifestation ‘yet-to-come’ but vibration already in place – from our point of view is present tense. And your reality that you are living right now, right now, right now, boom it went there again, there it went again, there it went again, there it went again, there it went again there it went again, there it went again, there it went again, there it went again – past tense, past tense, past tense, – doesn’t mean diddly squat. It’s already done its work. It put it here – this is where it’s at.

All that matters is how you feel now. Because “now” and how you feel is the juncture where you meet You. How are you doing?

“I am lonely.” – then you are not doing well.
“I am ornery.” – then you are not doing well.
“I am hopeful.” – better.
“I am overwhelmed.” – not so good.
“I am hopeful.” – better.

In other words, how are you doing? How are you doing?

Guest: I agree 100%.

Abraham: So as we said to someone earlier, our best work is to soothe your resistance.
So we start to soothe your resistance by telling you the unequivocal, undeniable Law that never gets squirrely on you.

Now do you want to give us some details – we will help you soothe some of your resistance.

Guest: Specifically the feedback on me at work was negative relative to my perception of how I was performing.

And so now as I went through a year of working and enjoyed it, and enjoyed it, and enjoyed it, and had passion, and love, and desire for the things I was doing – and saved the company 20 million dollars – at the end of the year I hear negative feedback to how I performed.

Abraham: Alright, so consider this:
You can only get negative feedback from people outside the Vortex.

Guest: I agree.

Abraham: So why would you care what someone out of the Vortex says to you when its 100% probability of it being negative?

So where do we suggest you get your feedback from? SOURCE!!!

And what do you think Source is saying about that?

We really want to jump in here so that you get it. YOU CARE WHAT THEY THINK! Eiiiing!

Guest: I agree.

Abraham: That is like asking someone who doesn’t have any money to give you a loan.

Guest: And to the degree to my discomfort is inevitable, or is seeing with the degree in which my rating was to my perception.

Abraham: That’s all flawed. This is what it is, this is the reason why you feel so bad:

It hasn’t got anything to do with them.

It’s that you have expectations of yourself that when you give attention to their negative rating it takes you apart from Who-You-Are. It’s not their statistics that are messing you up. It’s your own!

In other words, (this will feel a little off the subject) but it really isn’t – it’s right on:

Someone will say, “This rascal (often it is a lover or an employer), this person has made me so frustrated and angry and in the process I have asked for this. And asked for this, and asked for this.

So that person is responsible for enormous expansion.
My Vortex is spinning faster and my Inner Being is standing taller because of that rascally rascal.
So that person is the reason that I expanded!
And that person is also the reason that I don’t take my expansion cause I am looking and listening to what that person said!”

Guest: Correct!

Abraham: So we think you had a good idea in the beginning not to give a rip what that person thinks.

But that’s not going far enough.

You have to thank them and their trouble for the expansion that they affected in you.

You see, you are not upset because their rating of you isn’t pleasing them.
You’re upset because your attention to their negativity is not Who-You-Are.

Can you feel that?

Guest: Yes.

Abraham: And you said some words that were very telling in that because you kept saying:

My perception, and their perception. Their perception of me doesn’t measure up to my perception of me.

And we say:
No that is not what it is.
Your perception of you isn’t matching up to your perception of You.
They are irrelevant.
They were only farther from your expansion.

Guest: Thank You!

(Audience clapping)

Abraham: Because… It’s so interesting! That’s like having a really contrasting person really make you expand and then feel bad that they are NOT at the Vortex Party.

They CAN’T come to the Vortex Party; they were the trouble that made you expand, you see.

And your needing them to come and celebrate with you ‘your success’ is off-base, because that’s not where they are vibrating right now. And you have to let that be alright and love them for the important part they did play in your expansion.

Guest: I love the Vortex! It feels so good to be there! ..."

Abraham Hicks
katgirl

Beitragvon katgirl » 22. Jul 2017, 11:54

40. Satisfaction in the journey

Abraham: "... And so then it doesn't matter what somebody tells you about their misunderstanding -
clearly somebody misunderstood something.
And they misunderstood it in a strong enough way that they gave it to you forcefully enough that you marched yourself down there and went through whatever they asked you to go through in order for them to prove to themselves that they were wrong.

Hotseater: Yes.

Abraham: And there's so much of that going around because there are so many people that would rather stand in a place of being right than standing in a place of feeling good.
And almost everybody - especially relative to health issues - feels insecure about things, because there is so much information about what's probably wrong with you.

It's a really nice thing when you get into this place of really understanding that you have this awareness from that Broader Perspective, and that when you get in sync with that, all things are unfolding into improvement.

Here's something really important - this is the piece that we were looking for that you're looking for and that, perhaps, many others are looking for: If you're willing to accept that there is a continual ongoing journey, and that sometimes along the journey what you are experiencing - even when in the moment of the manifestation it doesn't feel like where you want to be - is setting you up for something that you really do want.

Sometimes there is contrast on your path that is causing you to ask stronger questions that are a bigger part of what you're really wanting, so it works like this:
Your Inner Being is standing there with all of the cooperative components of what you've been asking for, but you're not ready for the unfolding of it in the way that you want to be, so what's unfolding is more shallow than you really want it to be, or isn't including as much as you really want, and your Inner Being knows that.
So sometimes you have an experience that clarifies and sharpens your intent.
Anything that causes you to know what you want in a stronger fashion is always a good thing, but you don't know that until you get to the other side of it unless you already feel the stability of what alignment feels like.

There must be a better way to say that, because you weren't moved in the way we wanted you to be moved. (Fun) Sometimes you, along your journey, are moving through some terrain that is not as pleasing to you as other terrain, but you have to move through some terrain to get to some other terrain. No, that wasn't good. (Fun)
Sometimes in order to be ready to be ready there's a question that must peak within you that hasn't peaked yet, and sometimes this experience causes a question to peak in a stronger way, which is going to goose up your satisfaction factor big-time. Because until you've asked a big question, a big answer is not satisfying. And we've noticed that, because we've been giving you big answers all day today and you just... (Fun)

But once a big question is active within you then when the answer comes, oh, then you know you're the creator of your own reality and you feel so blessed in the Universe's ability to deliver to you the satisfaction of this moment and this one and this one and this one and this one and this one,
so you reach a place once you get the hang of this that every moment is a satisfying moment because it's all part of the journey. ..."

Abraham Hicks San Rafael 02/11/2017
katgirl

Beitragvon katgirl » 30. Jul 2017, 12:39

41. ... whatever it is you decide to do – line up with it completely

"... Why move forward when it doesn’t feel good when you have the option of making it feel good before you move forward? Why be willing to take action when your energies are contradictory when you have the option of waiting until you are in alignment before you take action?

<snip>

The way you feel is a relative term isn’t it? So when you’re reaching for a thought that feels better… how do you know at what point its time to act? And this is the thing that trips so many of you up because there are a lot of things that you’ve got to do and you’ve got to do now, whether you want to or not. And so you say: “If I waited til I lined up my energy before I went to work I don’t think I’d really ever go.”

(audience laughter)

And so… and we understand that you have these things that you’re committed to and these things that you have to do. And so, the way we would play it in an already busy life is we would say: “I’m gonna do the things that I need to do today… the things that I’m committed to doing. But I’m going to do my best to feel as good as I can feel about them before I do it.” In other words, we say make a decision and then line up with the decision.

For example, let’s say that you don’t want to go to work but you feel like you should go to work. If you don’t go to work you could get fired, if you don’t go to work you won’t be paid for the day, or maybe you’ll be penalized even more. And so you ask yourself: “What’s the Path of Least Resistance? I really don’t want to go to work because there are other things I would rather do. But if I don’t go to work there would be more negative that happens to me… so what really is the Path of Least Resistance?” And in many cases you’d say that going to work really feels like the Path of Least Resistance of these choices of not-going or going.

Now we say <snip> if you decide that going is the Path of Least Resistance then talk yourself into alignment before you go. In other words, don’t go and wish that you’d gone to the ballgame instead. And don’t go to the ballgame and feel guilty about not going to work. In other words, whatever it is you decide to do – line up with it completely. And then, at least you won’t be tearing yourself apart.

Do you know you could have somebody who thinks that you should be at work and you could really want to do something else instead. And you could decide that you’re going to do that something else instead. And you could feel appreciation for your work… so you go to the ballgame or whatever it is instead. And you find the best feeling you can about it. And you remind yourself that you are a dedicated worker. And you remind yourself that you care about your work. And you remind yourself that it will be all right even if you’re not there. And then you remind yourself that this is a refreshing thing for you to do. And you remind yourself that there is really value in the refreshment. And you really line up with this idea of playing hooky from work. You really line up with the idea of it. If you really line up with the idea of it there would be no negative repercussions about not being there because everything that you want is over there in your Vibrational Escrow you’re not jeopardizing with these thoughts of connection that you’re finding.

But if you play hooky from work and feel guilty about it and are afraid that you’re gonna get caught… and then justify it with some sort of lies… and then try to cover up those lies… and bring all sorts of tension to yourself… you have negative repercussions but it’s not because of the action of playing hooky. It’s because of the vibrational discord that is taking place within you. Do you see how that works?

Your energy alignment is everything. ..."

Abraham, San Francisco, CA 7/28/2007
katgirl

Beitragvon katgirl » 30. Jul 2017, 13:04

42. lovely people help you to realize how you're pinching yourself off from what you want

Abraham: "... If you really want to do this for yourself, take anything that's bothering you and identify it - "This bothers me because I have this and what I really want is this" - and take time to make sure that what you're identifying is what you really want.
And then acknowledge "through my connection with my Inner Being I do have that. So I was not rendered unstable by this, I was given the potential for the greatest stability I've ever had. I was not rendered not valuable through this, I was given the opportunity to find my truest value that I've ever found."
And once you find that, and once that's what you are radiating - not defensively in a reflex way reacting or responding to whatever he did or didn't do - now you've found your center and that's what you're emanating.
That's who you are. and you're more stable than you've ever been.

There is nothing that will run someone off faster than your insecurity, and that's what happens in so many relationships where one feels really insecure, which makes the other one feel bondage. That's just sort of the way things are being banged out out here in this manifested edge.
You both want freedom - it's not one or the other of you - but in the physical form so often you think that what you're looking for is stability that's provided for another rather than the stability that's provided when you're in alignment with all the resources from which you have come.

Every insecurity, every negative emotion - even though it seems like it was exacerbated by that person - was really you just pinching off your true resources of who you are.
And sometimes these lovely people help you to realize exactly how you're pinching yourself off from what you want. So you might say to your partner going - coming - going - coming, you might say about him (and maybe not to him yet), "Your quest for freedom and your willingness to find your own satisfaction unconditionally triggered in me an alignment to something that I'd forgotten that I also have to have. And in the process of feeling abandoned, I've come home to my true stability. And now I'll be nicer to live with if you want to come back."

Hotseater: Oh, Lord.
Abraham: Everything that's bothering you is about that. All those people who have in such talented ways learned how to get your goat have just been giving you an opportunity to come into vibrational alignment with your true resources.
So while Esther missed Jerry so much and still does every now and again, she knows that his departure caused a reorientation of her focus on what really matters. And as she found that satisfaction she is more whole than she ever was when there were two of them, and understanding everything that they lived in a more profound way, too.

You will never really have security when you need to hold someone else's hand everywhere you go. They are different things - they are two entirely different things.
So all of you run away and be hermits.

This conversation took a lot of different twists and turns, and what we want to leave you with, what it is really about is that common ground. At first it felt like he wanted to go and you didn't want him to go, but what it was really about is that he must have freedom and you must have freedom. And it took that experience for you to be on the same exact page with him. That's harmony, that's the basis of a really good relationship.
..."
Abraham Hicks, Sacramento 02/18/2017
katgirl

Beitragvon katgirl » 6. Aug 2017, 14:31

43. You get what you expect

Abraham: " ...You get what you expect, have you noticed that? You expect to survive, and so you do. You expect to have a roof over your head, and so you do. You expect to live alright, and so you do. But you don’t expect extraordinary things, so they don’t come. You don’t expect magnificent money to flow into your experience, and so it cannot get in. The only thing that comes to you is what you are expecting to come to you.

And so, how have you been programmed to expect? You expect to decline as you age: You expect to lose your memory, you expect to lose your hair, you expect to lose your teeth. Do you see what we are saying? And so, as you expect, your body just follows the orders. Just as you say I want to stand up and you do, your body does everything that you expect it to do. The Universe responds purely to your expectation. And so everything that we have talked about here today is in an effort to assist you in getting your expectations in harmony with your desires, so that what you are wanting and what you are expecting are one and the same. That’s the purity of thought that we have been talking about, wanting and expecting.

And so, the way that you have to do that – we’ll say very bluntly to you - is that you have to stop giving so much credence to the physical evidence that surrounds you.
All those statistics and all those facts – all that stuff that everybody calls reality – it’s not reality. It’s garbage. It’s not reality, it is illusionary. It is somebody else’s physical manifestation of the balance of their thought. It is not statistics that has anything to do with you. And so, instead of looking at all of the facts, and trying so hard, rather than putting any of your attention upon the physical evidence,
if somebody quotes a statistical evidence to you, just laugh - it means nothing; the statistic is worthless (all it is the evidence of something that somebody else is doing, it has nothing to do with you) - and give all of your attention to your awareness of Law of Attraction, and all of your awareness to the way you feel, which is a pure indication of which side of the balance you are attracting from: either what is wanted or the lack of it. It is really as simple as that. ..."
Abraham Hicks 01/13/1991
katgirl

Beitragvon katgirl » 6. Aug 2017, 15:43

44. When something is BIG :gvibes:

“Guest: *Sometimes I get a little unsure that, you know, I get up in the morning and everything feels good all day and when I don’t feel good, I can’t stand it – but I want something BIG for my life and it feels like I’m going in the right way, but I guess I’m looking for a little more help.*

Abraham: Well the thing about looking for something BIG in your life, is that if you don’t feel you have it, you’re contradicting your own request ALL the time. So if you could speak that in a more general way.
So how could you speak – “I’m looking for something BIG”, in a more general way:
“I’m getting more ready for bigger & bigger things to come”
“What use to look big doesn’t look big anymore”
“Now I’m reaching for greater and greater heights”
“I’m understanding there is no limit to the BIGNESS of what I’m reaching for”
“The bigness or the smallness of it, is NOT THE ISSUE, the ALIGNMENT WITH IT IS”
“It’s as easy to create a castle as a button, its just a matter of aligning with the idea”
"The fact that I’m calling it BIG means I’m not up to speed with it, otherwise I would be calling it normal or logical or certain or inevitable."

So can you can change that word, it’s inevitable the thing that I’m looking for, its logical and inevitable.
Feel the difference in that and its BIG - something I really want that’s BIG.
BIG just emphasis the GAP between where I am and what I want – Its SOOO BIG its takes my breath away, its SOOO BIG I don’t believe it.
Its SOOO BIG I don’t believe it – but when its logical, the Law of attraction tells me, that when I align with it, it will come.
So it IS a big idea - I made it BIG. I put it there it piece by piece. It is mine. I own it. I put it in the Vortex, that’s why I feel excited about it. It is mine. It is a big idea and it is EVENTUAL and INEVITABLE. IT IS CERTAIN!
And when it manifests, I will be better for having wanted it. The very existence of the idea of it, has made me more, and as I come into alignment more and more with it every day, my sensation of worthiness will come in to place more and more.

Yeah you’re right on track, everything is perfect, its wonderful, if you let the journey be your goal rather than the destination then your having instant success.
BEST thing we have ever said to any of you! And the manifestation is certain!
But if the manifestation or the destination is your gaol and you’re not there - now your introducing resistance which will hold it off until you stop doing that!... ” Abraham Hicks
katgirl

Beitragvon katgirl » 18. Sep 2017, 11:27

45. The thought thinks

Abraham: "When you think a thought, then the thought thinks because thoughts are vibration, and vibration is affected by Law of Attraction.
So really what a thinking of a thought is, is an increasing of it because of Law of Attraction.
So once you focus on a thought, it's going to think more, and you're going to be a participant in it, which means you're observing it and debating it.
And what we're getting at is it's just wonderful - we know that there can be some satisfaction in getting clear.
We said earlier if you don't have a really clear question, you're not ever going to feel the satisfaction of a really clear answer. Just don't get carried away. Often you feel defensive - it's like you're trying to defend your position against someone else - and what we really want to convey is that in doing that, you are defending against yourself, you are shooting your own self in the foot.
So even a remark like I bump up against a glass ceiling - well, there's no glass ceiling except the one you put there. No one else is coming in and putting glass ceilings in your experience, only you are. And you can blame it on anyone that you want to, but you're the only one who has the ability to put any resistance in your experience."
Hitting A Glass Ceiling
Abraham Hicks, Houston 04/15/2017
katgirl

Beitragvon katgirl » 18. Sep 2017, 11:33

46.You have to care about how you feel

Hotseater: "Yes, yes. I want to get to where I'm at that place before I sabotage myself, before I bump up into my own creating.

Abraham: You want some pre-manifestational awareness rather than post-manifestational awareness.

Hotseater: Yes.

Abraham: Then you have to care about how you feel, and you have to be willing to guide your thoughts by the way they feel rather than letting the momentum of them get big enough to where now you have this big thing that you can see and hear and smell and taste and touch that now you're trying to change.

Hotseater: Yes. And even when I've manifested the thing that I carried away with, I want to love it, I want to go oh, OK, not what I want, let me pivot, let me realign. And there's still some lack of mastery there.

Abraham: You're becoming more and more of a master of it, but let's consider it in this way: Let's say you got out ahead of yourself, and rather than following impulses, you got a little motivated and you made a mess of something. And now you're not very happy in this mess, but you say I want to love this mess. And we want you to love it, too, because in every particle of the Universe there is wanted and unwanted, and out of knowing what you don't want, there is knowing what you do want. And that is of such value.
If you can, begin to develop habits (and over time you will, especially through meditation) of not being mad at yourself about the mess, about not being so interested in taking score. It's a little bit tricky - you came because you like to create, and therefore it follows that you like manifestation because manifestation is the furtherest reaching of creation.

Manifesting is a big deal - these are thoughts that have turned all the way into things and experiences. These are not just ideas and concepts, these are material objects, these are bodies and relationships and things. In other words, this manifested world matters - it's big and it matters to you. And that's why you all are here creating it. And it matters to us, too. That's why we're assisting you in the creation of it.
You said "I'll go forth into a physical body where resistance is a lot, and out of it I will think my way into new things that I want. And I will launch rockets of desire - I'll clarify what would be a better world for me." And we said, and we will remain Nonphysically focused and resistance free, and when you lob the rocket of desire over here, we'll focus upon it and we'll focus it into being; we will focus it into a Vibrational Reality that Law of Attraction will respond to. And Law of Attraction will then begin to gather the cooperative components to the idea that you have launched. And then you said 'And I will keep myself in close enough alignment to you that I will receive the ideas that I'm ready to receive, so that together we can take this new concept all the way home together.'

So here you are constantly in the process of putting more in the Vortex for the purpose of all of that. So it's this constant refurbishing, constantly re-becoming, it's this newness, it's this new becoming, it's this replenishing process constantly. Well, humans quite often get yourself out of sync with the process because you come, you sift and sort, you know what you don't want, you launch the rocket of desire, Source Energy, Law of Attraction and your Inner Being take off on this and it gets bigger and bigger. But you keep, often, focusing on where you are taking score of what-is, and you don't allow yourself to be the cooperative components that gets to get in on all of this.
So you keep creating things that have the potential of so much satisfaction, but you hold yourself in dissatisfaction because you're wanting to see it and hear it and smell it and taste it and touch it before you're ready for that."
Hitting A Glass Ceiling
Abraham Hicks Houston 04/15/2017
katgirl

Beitragvon katgirl » 1. Okt 2017, 13:52

47. Emotions are response to Energy flow

Hotseater:"... I can create emotions in my body, as in...
Abraham: Well, you can because emotions are a response to your vibrational mix, so you can focus thoughts that create emotions.
Hotseater: I feel like I can create emotions without having a thought, so I can go in...
Abraham: Well, you can't. We want you to always know that emotions are response to Energy flow. Now, it could be an Energy that you are not consciously acknowledging as a thought, but it's always in response to vibration. And usually emotional response is in response to vibration that has really turned into something that has momentum. You usually do not have an emotional response until there is some momentum in the thought that is combining with the thought.
Here's why you think that you're not thinking, and that you're feeling emotion. Let's say you're banging around out here in the physical world, and you're having a lot of emotions - things make you happy, things make you mad, things make you feel exhilarated, things make you feel depressed - in other words, with whatever you're focused upon, you will have an emotional response dependent upon what your Inner Being's opinion about those same things is.
But let's say now you've meditated, and you've quieted your mind, and as you quieted your mind, you stopped thought. And as you stop thought, you allow connection with your Inner Being, who is love. So in what feels to you like absence of thought you can feel the emotion of love because the larger part of you is still thinking. And that is the most important conversation to have about this because you will never be able to separate yourself from your own Inner Being, and your Inner Being is always thinking love and wholeness and sureness and worthiness and wellbeing. In other words, these are the thoughts (and more), these are the beliefs (and more), this is the knowing of your Inner Being. So every emotion you have is the juxtaposition of whatever you have going on in relationship to that knowing. ..."

Abraham Hicks Asheville April 2017
katgirl

Beitragvon lawofattraction » 2. Okt 2017, 11:05

:danke: :hug:

lawofattraction

Beitragvon katgirl » 7. Okt 2017, 13:58

Bild

48. Satisfaction will turn to trust

Abraham: "... Most would say "Well, until what I want manifests I won't believe it," and we say but you have to have some faith or trust in the process. So we're asking you not to feel certainty about it, and not to need it to manifest because that's what gooses up the distrust, because reality is confirming that you shouldn't believe it because it hasn't happened. So reality will always prove that your dream is not happening, or at least that it hasn't happened yet.
And that's the whole point of this conversation that we're having these days - we're asking you not to look for trust or belief because that might be over here closer to the manifestation, we're just asking you to feel satisfied in the thought. So when you see the sign, it could be really satisfying to you - the thought just feels good. So you're looking for satisfaction of the thought and not power to create it right now in your experience right now.

Hotseater: And I do feel satisfaction, but usually I'm like I'm so close, I'm so close...

Abraham: You're starting to think too much. So just feel the satisfaction, and in time that satisfaction will turn to trust. If it feels like mistrust rather than satisfaction, it can't turn to trust. So if you find satisfaction, satisfaction can turn to more satisfaction and more and more, and then it can turn to trust, and then it can come to belief, and then it can turn to knowing, and then it turns to reality, to this full-blown manifestation manifested in every way where you can translate it through all of your senses and so can others.

In the beginning, just ask for satisfaction - not proof, not evidence, not speed, not momentum - just satisfaction. "Oh, that thought felt good. Oh, that thought feels good. Oh it feels good. That is such a satisfying thought." Esther is finding herself acknowledging all through the day how satisfying this is, how satisfying this is, how satisfying this is. She spent almost a whole day in the airport last week on Monday in one airport or another, and had more lovely encounters with more lovely experiences than usually a week or two or three or four will yield her, because she just kept finding a reason to feel satisfied, which would just bring something else and something else and something else and something else. She accomplished more that day on her computer in the Sky Lounge than most weeks yield to her.

It doesn't matter where you are, it doesn't matter what's happening when you get in that satisfaction mode. And it's interesting - all that satisfaction and yet her luggage still got broken. (Fun) There is always something more to clean up and clear out, always something more to want, always the potential of more improvement on more subjects, more realization that it can be better still, and it can be better still. And we're making it sound like it's just little things, but it's all things. It is as easy to create a castle as a button, and it is as satisfying to create a button as a castle, if you really need a button or want one. (Fun) ..."

Abraham Hicks, Atlanta 04/29/ 2017
katgirl

Vorherige

Zurück zu "Abraham-Workshops"