Robert Adams

Diverse Quellen / Lehrer / Channeler / Das Gesetz der Anziehung

Robert Adams

Beitragvon Kein_Schnee » 17. Dez 2016, 21:19

But as long as you are fearful to let go, then you have to fetch for yourself.
It appears that you have to make your own life.
But when you develop faith then you will realize that there is nothing in the world that can give me anything.
Everything comes from within. All my needs are met from within.
And you turn within more and more each day, surrendering everything and everybody.
Then you will find that you're in the right place, going through those experiences that you're supposed to go though, totally happy, completely peaceful and all is well.

Robert Adams
- no limits -
Kein_Schnee

Re: Robert Adams

Beitragvon Kein_Schnee » 29. Dez 2016, 14:56

Now what do you think would happen if you had no thoughts? I can assure you your life would become better than it's ever been in the world. You'd have a better life than you ever had in your life.
Take that tree outside. That tree can't think and yet it's been here for hundreds of years, perhaps. All of the leaves fall off and new leaves grow. Let's take a seed, a rose seed. If a rose seed were able to think like us, it would probably say something like this, "Do you mean to tell me that I'm going to turn into a beautiful rose? That sounds impossible. I'm just a little old seed. How can a seed become a rose? It doesn't sound logical?" By those very thoughts, the seed would destroy itself. It would never become a rose. Because it cannot think it turns into a rose by the laws of nature.

In the same instance, when you think, what do you think about? You think about your bodily comforts. You think about food, lodging, work and money, health and what- ever. It's those very thoughts that keep you away from your highest good. If you were able to stop your mind from thinking, a mysterious power would take over and you would find that you're in a better position than you've ever been in your life, by not thinking. But every time you think you worry, don't you? You worry about the future. You worry about man's inhumanity to man. You worry if your relationship is going to last. If you're going to get fired from your job. If this is going to happen, if that's going to happen. Those very thoughts cause those things to happen.

Therefore it behooves you to turn the mind within itself. When the mind is turned within itself. It automatically rests in the heart centre and the heart centre is nothing but consciousness. Consciousness is your true nature. Consciousness is omnipresence. Then you become like a gigantic screen. A gigantic universal movie screen. And all the images of the world and the universe are superimposed upon you. You awaken to the fact that you are the screen or the screen is consciousness or pure awareness. And you realize that
Everything is a projection of your mind. That everything is.
- no limits -
Kein_Schnee

Zurück zu "Realitätsgestaltung Allgemein"