Abraham-Zitate

Deutsche Übersetzungen der täglichen Abraham-Hicks-Zitate

Re: Abraham-Zitate

Beitragvon lawofattraction » 21. Okt 2016, 10:46

Hallo Bonbon - hast Du Dich denn mal bei den Workshops umgesehen? Da ist einiges an Information zum Thema zu finden.

*Resistance means feeling Singular instead of Plural* Abraham

lawofattraction

Beitragvon Bonbon » 21. Okt 2016, 15:11

Ja Danke ,ich schau mal

Bonbon
Ich bin gesund ,stark,kräftig und voller Lebensenergie
Bonbon

Beitragvon katgirl » 2. Nov 2016, 12:39

"You could have five topics of importance in your life experience, and one of them, whenever you think about it, could take you right to the Receptive Mode. But most of you don't think about that one because it feels dumb - "I've got that one whipped into alignment and I need to work on the others." But when you work on the others you just hold yourself out of the Receptive Mode. You could take anything that causes you to feel good and focus upon it, and then you would accomplish the only thing that matters, which is the Receptive Mode. And when you're in the Receptive Mode as you move through life experience, then it's fun, then you're clear, then you're inspired, then you get momentum going.
So what is it that makes you humans want to take the issue that is not working and get it working? While it is the human way to find a need and fill it, and find a problem and fix it for marks on the chart or for justification or for expression of worthiness or whatever, what if none of that were relevant? What if you were already understood as worthy? What if that was already accomplished, so that the things that you were thinking about were not to solve problems, but for the pleasure of thinking about them?
Let's say you have five subjects in your life and let's say one of them money and you want to be prosperous - and you are to some degree - but you do not have the latitude in your budget to do all of the things that you want, so there is some resistance, some hindrance, some holding back, some worry, some struggle in the subject of money. And let's say that another subject is relationships, and let's say that you have many relationships that are satisfying to you, but that the specific relationship that is important to you is not where you want it to be so there's some worry and there's some concern and there's some blame and there's some discomfort in that subject. And let's say another subject is the subject of your passion - let's say you have something that you like to do. Maybe you like to sing or maybe you enjoy dancing or maybe you like to paint onto a canvas, and while you know that there will be more expansion and evolution on every topic, this is something that when you are experiencing it is so satisfying and so fulfilling, and you feel so much enthusiasm while you are doing it. And let's say that there's another subject of family or loved ones - maybe your own children, maybe people who are up close to you - and most of them are doing alright, but all of them are complaining about one thing or another.
So you have all of these choices of things that you could think about, and seriously, as humans you go to the ones that need your attention and you struggle and think about them; you work hard and worry. It's as if you think that you're going to get to where you want to be by solving problems; it's as if you think that you could choose the unwanted end of the stick and activate it within you and be motivated from that, and that your life would just get better and better, when really what we're saying to you is take that one subject of liking to dance or liking to hear music and do more and more and more and more and more of that. Let your choice be not what needs to be done, let your choice be what feels best right now when you do it, and let that occupy the majority of your thoughts.
There were hundreds and thousands and thousands of miles that Esther was driving the monster bus and so forth for a period of eleven or twelve years, and while she was driving the monster bus, while there was plenty to see that was pleasurable, so much of the time - when she was driving at night or when she was driving in areas of more desolation - she fantasized about the tree house. She envisioned the tree house not because it needed her to think about it in order to not feel lonely or left out, but because it gave her so much pleasure to think about the tree house. Sometimes she would reconstruct it, sometimes she would make it, instead of three stories high, in her mind she would make it ten stories high. Sometimes she would go get beautiful crystals and glass, and she would tie them on fishing wire and she would screw them into the ceiling, and then she would watch the sunlight come in and she would see the rainbow in the tree house. In other words, you want to think your thoughts for the pleasure of the thought, not for the practical nature of the thought. You want to think your thought for the vibrational quality of the thought, not for the construction of the thought. You're wanting to tend to your vibrational nature, not to your action nature."
Abraham on the Cancun, Mexico, Land Cruise April 23-29, 2016

"We know, this is a difficult bill of sale that we are giving you - the best sales job ever that we have given you - in helping you to be less physically focused and more Nonphysically vibrationally focused. If you will make that adjustment, that slight adjustment - and we know it's going to take some focus - can you not think for the pleasure of thought, for the pleasure of the thought? For a while, when we were encouraging Focus Wheels, we talked about them as a way to shift Energy. But as soon as we observed you with your Focus Wheels, we found you trying to solve problems with them. So it was defeating its true purpose. The true purpose of the Focus Wheel is to find something that is pleasurable and then focus on the pleasure of it longer until it fills out into more and more and more and more and more detail.
Esther was saying to us this morning as she was getting ready to come down how much she likes the practical nature of these conversations, how much she likes it when you have something that you're living that you want to talk about and are able to talk about it in a practical nature. And we said to Esther we're not going to be practical for the remainder of the gathering because we're not going to talk about what you're doing or the action that you're taking, we want to be incessant and obsessed with the subject of you finding the vibrational basis of things, because everything else will follow that. So if we have to tell you a hundred or two hundred or three hundred or four hundred or five hundred more times in the hours that are before us, we want to continue to ask this question until the answer that comes forth from you comes easily from you: Do you think thoughts for the pleasure of the thought?
When we say you create your own reality, do you realize what you often do? You use your thoughts to work. You try to work with your thoughts the same way that you try to work with your action. But when we say you create your own reality and you've already created a reality, a magnificent vibrational reality that is working for you, that is gestating for you, is growing for you, is evolved for you, is expanded for you and is ready for you, now when we say you create your reality by getting to the vibrational frequency of the Receptive Mode so that what's there can stream into your experience, can you understand where you're at, at what phase of your life you are at? Can you understand that you could stop the struggle, that you could stop trying so hard, that you could stop trying to define everything, that you could stop deliberately doing Step One?
You did such a magnificent rampage of Step One - "I know this! And I know this! And I know this! And I know this! And I know this! And I know this! And I know this! And I know this! And I know this!" - just a repeating of so much of what you've already put there. That's Step One - you can let go. That's Step One - the Vortex knows who you are and what you want, and now you must find pleasure in your thoughts if you are to be the receiver of the benefit of the impulse to lead you to where you want to be. Could it be more clear than that? (Applause)
You have to give yourself permission to be nice to yourself; nice to yourself when you're thinking about that person and nice to yourself when you're thinking about that person. And if there's a person that you can't be nice to yourself when you think about that person, you need to pick another person. (Fun) In other words, it's not your job to change anybody or to fix anybody, and it's not even your job to change your mind about anybody. It's your job to choose the thoughts that allow your valve to be open, to choose the thoughts that allow you to be in the Receptive Mode, to choose the thoughts that allow you to receive what you've asked for, what you've put there, what is ready for you, what is waiting for you, what wants to be with you.
No more struggle, just ease and flow and ease and flow and ease and flow and ease and flow. Struggle if you want, but....
Q: I don't want to. (Applause)
A: Really good, really good, really good."
Abraham on the Cancun, Mexico, Land Cruise April 23-29, 2016
“This physical environment DOESN’T REALLY EXIST.” Abraham
"Don't try to hold the vision - hold the feeling." Abraham
katgirl

Beitragvon katgirl » 13. Nov 2016, 13:07

"When you say “I’m still waiting”
there is a resistance there.
Your focus is more on
what you don’t have (or what you’re waiting for)
than on relaxing.
Everything is unfolding perfectly
and as you relax and find ease
in your attitude of Trust,
knowing that well~being is your birthright,
Amazing things will happen.
Things the likes of which you have not seen before."
Abraham Hicks
katgirl

Beitragvon katgirl » 19. Nov 2016, 20:37

"Here's something really important: We're not saying to you that everyone that you are interacting with is lovely just as they are - a lot of them are not all that lovely - but you cannot deny the truth of who you are by perceiving them differently than the way your Inner Being sees them. "
Abraham in Stamford on May 14, 2016
katgirl

Beitragvon Lichtblume » 29. Nov 2016, 10:46

Das heutige Zitat. Ein Hammer. Trifft voll ins Schwarze und gibt mir ein Schups in die gefühlte Richtung.

Lichtblume

Beitragvon katgirl » 29. Nov 2016, 20:15

Now, you're here to talk about what you want. You're here to speak words of your desire.

"Okay."

And our value to you is that we will help you to understand if the words that you are speaking are matching your vibration.

"Okay."

Because what you want's already in the vortex, and it's all queued up for you. So this is your practicing of a vibration that will put you into a consistent receptive mode, so that what you want will unfold in a seeable, hearable, smell-able, taste-able, touchable path. Yes?

"Yes. … I want to not care what people think anymore." [cheers and applause]

We love you so much, but you cannot get to where you want to be from there.

"Okay."

Because that was in no way a statement that was a vibrational match to what you want. In fact, that was a statement - and don't feel bad. Everybody makes it.
That was a statement of what-is, that is nowhere near what you want.
So you can't get there from there.

So…too bad for this lifetime.

"Okay- [laughter]" [laughter]

"I wanna try again."

Did you hear her? 'Let me try that again.'

'Let me try that again.' [cheers and applause]

"I want my relationship with my inner being…to be the only thing that matters." [cheers and applause]

We love you so much, but if that were true you would just croak right now and have it.

"[laughter]" [laughter]

So that may not be true.

Of course! You want it to be first and foremost. So…say it again. [soft laughter]

… And you can feel the difference, can't you.

"Yes."

'I wanna get tuned into my inner being first and foremost, as I then interact with others in this state of alignment and fullness, giving to them all that I've got. So full of myself that their response to me is unimportant. In fact, I want to know in every moment- I want to feel, in every moment, the understanding of my source, and the understanding of others is irrelevant by comparison.'

"Yes."

Yes?

"Yes!" [cheers and applause]

Alright. So, if you want that - and you do - and you understand - and you do - that that leads to the other that you want, then is it prudent to think about what it is you want that you know will lead to the other, or to talk about the other that isn't?

… [scattered laughter]

We like it when you get it in that strong way.

Is there any advantage of saying once again anything that activates what you don't want?

"No."

So, make some statements. What is it that you do want?

'I wanna be so tuned in that I don't care what anyone thinks.'

Now, that's a little bit not saying it the way you want.

What does it feel like- What can you imagine, or conjure- How would that feel? To be so in sync with who you are that when others are doing whatever they're doing it is irrelevant to you?

In other words, you're not pushing against them, and you're not mocking them, and you're not trying to devalue them. Because they are valuable to you. You're just valuing yourself so completely that their inability to do it in the moment you see as only a temporary thing, and nothing to do about you.

They're not not seeing the beauty of you because there is not beauty. They're not not seeing the value of you because there is not value. They're not seeing it because they're not in the receptive mode of it. They're not tuned to that frequency. They cannot see it. And so it doesn't have anything to do with you. It has to do with their not right now connection to source energy.

And so, they want just what you want.

In fact, that's why you're sort of hanging around together. You want it so deeply, and so do they. But somebody's gotta be the one to find it where it is, instead of banging around with others who haven't found it yet; all feeling devalued, or unappreciated.

So, you know where to go get it, don't you.

"Yes."

And do you know how to go get it? Do you know how to go get alignment?

"Yes."

So, let's go get some of it. Let's use some words that go get some alignment.

Beautiful sandcastle on the beach. [clapping]

Beautiful sandcastle on the beach.

No negative emotion in that, is there?

"No."

Beautiful sunrise. Did you see it? [murmurs]

Esther saw the picture.
[laughter]

"[laughter]"

Every morning Michael sends her a picture of the sunrise.

"[laughter]" [laughter and clapping]

Let's go get it. Let's go get it. Let's go get alignment. Let's go get it.

… You start.
[laughter]

"… Fullness and love."

… So, what things do you feel that way about right now? What are the easiest things for you to feel that way about?

"Abraham, and Esther, and Jerry. That's super easy.

Yea? What else?

"That I'm here."

Being here? Yes?

"Mhmm."

What else?

"I met my wonderful husband on the first land cruise."

Yea?

"Very appreciative of him." [cheers and applause]

Yea? Yea. Yea.

Now, when she said 'my wonderful husband' that was exactly that. Alignment at its best. Alignment at its best. Alignment at its best.

So, see how easy it was to just feel around a little bit, find something and focus, and then you are there. Now you are there.

So, now you have that alignment. Do others who don't understand you feel relevant right now?

"No."

They don't feel relevant, do they?

"No."

Because they're not active in your vibration. You're not active in their vibration. All of that is a nonissue. You're not creating in that environment anymore.

You don't have to go clean up every environment. You just have to be aware of the environment that you're in. You just have to set your tuner to where you want it to be. That is so much easier than you know. Or than you knew. Isn't it?

"Yes."

So, go back to the first statement that you made, when we said you can't get there from there. … You can't even find it, can you?

If you'd written it down you might be able to, but it's not active in your vibration. You can't even find it right now.

Now, that doesn't mean that something might not happen that might make it easy for you to find it, but you know what to do about it. And the work-

The work. The only work is as simple as what we just did just now.

"Okay."

Remember, this alignment is not like a college degree, where once you get it you've got the certificate and it's yours forever more. It either is or it isn't in the moment. But it's easy to accomplish in many moments.

More difficult in others, but when it's difficult don't try. Just do it when it's easy, until you have these patterns developed. And your inner being will be there with you, reminding you.

"Okay."

You feel satisfied?

"Yes."

Really good. [cheers and applause]

"Thank you so much."

Really good. Really good.
Abraham Hicks 2016
(Frager in "..."; Abraham hervorgehoben)
katgirl

Beitragvon eimyrja » 30. Nov 2016, 23:00

Liebe katgirl,
herzlichen Dank für deinen letzten Post - den habe ich sehr gut gebrauchen können :danke:

Wo habt ihr denn die Workshopauszüge immer her?

LG Eimyrja
eimyrja

Beitragvon katgirl » 1. Dez 2016, 00:10

Hallo Eimyrja,
tatsächlich ist es so, daß die Workshops mich/uns finden. Das LOA bestätigt sich selbst. Manchmal suche ich krampfhaft nach einem Zitat und finde nichts. Manchmal schalte ich den PC an und da ist genau der Workshop, der in dem Moment das Puzzle vollkommen macht. Und manchmal liest oder hört man irgendwas und Stunden später ergibt sich die Situation, wo man genau das dann gebrauchen kann. Die Lösung war dann eher da als die Frage.
:kniefall:

Der WS ist wirklich ein Goldstück, weil sie hier das versteckte Zuviel-Wollen und die Kompliziertheit :shock: zeigen und die Situation auf klare Einfachheit runterbrechen. Wer käme schon auf die Idee beim Ummodeln der Peanut Gallery an Sandburgen zu denken?
LG
katgirl

Beitragvon katgirl » 1. Dez 2016, 12:29

"You can only get negative feedback from people outside the Vortex.
Why would you care what someone outside the Vortex says to you,
when there is a 100% probability of it being negative?
Where do we suggest you get your feedback from?
Source!
What do you think Source is saying about that?
We really want to jump in here so that you can get it.
You care what they think.
It’s like asking someone who doesn’t have any money to give you a loan."
Abraham Hicks
katgirl

Beitragvon katgirl » 2. Dez 2016, 23:35

Den hab ich jetzt mal gebraucht :klatschen:

"Q: And I learned that a lot from my two and a half year-old daughter who is the most aligned person I know. I'm learning to be more patient and I'm learning to see her as an individual with her own everything, and I try my best to be in the Vortex before I have that relationship or whatever situation that is, but sometimes you're stuck in a situation where you don't have time to get into the Vortex and they need you now, now, now, now, now. And I'm not talking about dangerous situation, I'm just talking like, you know, "Mommy I need you right now," but you're not completely where...
A: There's never a time where you don't have time to get into the Vortex; there's never a time that you don't have time. There are times that it is unlikely that you will. It just has to be a higher priority. When you say sometimes you are experiencing difficulty with patience, like what?
Q: If I've had a bad day, which now I'm a lot more aware...
A: Well, then just give it up. Say to your child "I've had a bad day. It's not going to be fun to be around me, so I'd go find other things to do and other people to be with because anything you do with me is not going to go well, and you're probably going to get blamed for a whole bunch of stuff that's not your fault." (Fun)
Q: That's a good one.
A: So make yourself scarce.
Q: Thank God I don't have as many bad days as I used to. And I've learned recently to love where I am even when I'm not feeling good, because I know that it's just part of the process.
A: Well, that's crazy talk.
Q: But not beating myself over, just...
A: But you can't love where you are when you're out of the Vortex - those two things do not go together. We agree not to beat up on yourself about it, certainly, but to say "I love myself in this foul mood that I am in," will only exacerbate it more because you're not in love with your disconnection. You might be aware of it, you might be feeling compassion for yourself as your Inner Being does, because your Inner Being is certainly not blaming you or pushing against you - your Inner Being is understanding.
Sometimes people use words that defy how they really feel. Esther's friend says the words don't match the music, so to speak. So to say "I love where I am," when you clearly know that you're out of the Vortex, that you're not in the Receiving Mode, that you're not tuned-in, tapped-in, turned-on, is not accurate. Maybe a better thing to say is "I appreciate my guidance system that lets me know where I am, and while I may not be able to do that much about it right now because of whatever momentum has been taking place, I certainly can do something about it while I sleep and wake up looking for something more." Do you see what we're getting at?
Q: So, would you say meditation or napping? It doesn't really matter, right? I guess it depends on what feels right for you in the moment?
A: Well, both will stop the cycle; both will slow the momentum. Meditation is more productive because when you meditate and your vibration rises, you actually have the experience of moving with your vibration as it rises, where if you take a nap there's been no conscious movement of energy. But when you say "I'm going to meditate into a higher vibration," usually while you sit there for that 15 or 20 or 30 minutes, or however long you're giving yourself, you're just arguing with yourself, usually; you're not quieting your mind. So in that case, the nap is better. Do whatever it takes to stop the momentum.
You know from your experience with children that sometimes you can just distract them by holding something shiny up over here, and so it's the same process that you do with your two year old. Do it with yourself - just hold something shiny up over there that distracts you from whatever it is that's bothering you. And if the shiny thing doesn't work, then meditate. And if the meditation doesn't work, then take a nap. This process of really making the strong point to yourself that you mean to be in alignment with who you are just makes it so that more often you are. But we agree wholeheartedly with you, don't beat up on yourself when you're not.
Q: Yeah. And my last thing I want to ask about is when you're surrounded by a spouse or husband or partner or whatever, that isn't always on the same vibrational level and you're trying so hard to stick to who you are and follow your gut and...
A: But, you see, in this case you're not trying hard to stick to who you are because you've just pointed out that they're not in alignment with you, so by your observation of them you've already introduced resistance into your experience. And you want to blame it on them for not being up to speed with you, but really you're the only one who is not up to speed with you. They can be not up to speed with you and you can be up to speed with you, and you won't even notice if they're not up to speed if you're up to speed with you.
Q: OK.
A: They'll just look cute. They'll just look like somebody trying to learn something, like your children when they're learning to walk and they fall down - you don't say "Get up you little dummy," you think it's cute how they can't walk, you think it's cute how they try. So the same is true of yourself or anyone who isn't up to speed with who you are: Isn't it cute as they are out of alignment with who they are?"

Abraham Hicks Boston 05/21/2016
katgirl

Beitragvon katgirl » 4. Dez 2016, 11:08

“Do you believe the desire you hold is a signal? Do you believe the Universe is responding to that signal? Feel the freshness and purity of that! It’s just ME and MY SIGNAL! Where I came from doesn't matter. How I came to this desire doesn't matter. Where I lived before doesn't matter. All that matters is the freshness of the DESIRE.
What trips you up is, you explain WHY you’re offering a signal. People like to explain. “This is how I got to where I am”. And if you’re explaining, you’re referencing the past, where you have no power. And if you stay there long enough, you achieve harmony with it, which equals your Point of Attraction.
NOW HEAR THIS: The Universe is NOT asking you for your Realism. The Universe is asking you for your SIGNAL. That’s the most important thing you've ever heard from us“.
Abraham Hicks
katgirl

Beitragvon katgirl » 4. Dez 2016, 11:16

weil heute der 2.Advent ist :engel2:

"Q: So I was on the rumble strip earlier, and then I kind of went off the road a bit, and I don't feel safe.
A: With yourself?
Q: Yeah.
A: You don't trust yourself?
A: Is it true all the time or just lately?
Q: I was a well-trained child.
A: Yeah, Esther was, too. When you get such wonderful results from pleasing, and you like those wonderful results, then you sometimes care about others' response to you more than you care about your own alignment. That's sort of kind of normal, isn't it?
A: But now, do you find yourself incapable of doing something different, or do you still just incessantly care what others think? In either case it's alright. If you incessantly care what others think, they'll just disappoint you over and over and over until you'll finally break yourself of the habit of needing them to understand you because they can't possibly understand you in the way that you do. So do you think that's a pretty strong statement - "I don't trust myself" - or would a more a more accurate statement be "I'm just learning to care about how I feel and I'm getting better at it"?
Q: Yeah, I think it's that.
A: It is that. And feel how much more productive that statement is than that I don't feel safe. That's pretty dramatic.
Q: It is. It is.
A: And not that accurate.
Q: Right.
A: So now just feel the difference between how those two statements feel - "I don't feel safe, I don't trust other people" and "I'm getting better at finding my alignment regardless of what they think". Try these two statements: "I can't get them to understand" and "It doesn't matter if they don't understand". Try these statements: "I can find alignment with my Source" and "It's hard to find alignment with other people". Try these two statements: "It's easier and easier to find alignment with Source" and "It's hard to find alignment with Source". You just keep honing in on it until you gain confidence. And the nice thing is that every time your vibration shifts just a little bit, so do your experiences. And what's happening around you shifts, too, as evidence of the vibrational shifting that's taking place.
So now, as we're this far into the conversation, now focus on that earlier statement, "I don't feel safe," and feel how out of whack that is. That doesn't even feel like a statement that would be normal for you to say now, does it?
Q: No.
A: In just that much time. What else?
Q: I feel (like a lot of folks, I'm sure, here) I get into the practice of the morning stuff - getting up, going for a walk, getting in alignment, feeling really good energetically - and I have a hard time keeping it up, you know, I just...
A: That's alright. Let that feeling of alignment be the natural flexible thing that it is - let it move from being interested in something, or it could even be awareness of a situation that needs some attention. Don't think that alignment means bouncing off the walls with a big happy grin on your face, spewing rainbow dust everywhere you go. Let it just be that feeling of being happy to be alive and being interested in what's coming next. Alignment can feel like "I'm doing a good job of this," alignment can feel like "Oh, I think I would like to do this". Alignment has lots of latitude and flexibility in it. Don't let someone else's presentation of alignment be some standard that you're trying to live up to.
Q: It's so interesting as you're saying this - I'm just realizing that literally my whole life I didn't think it was OK to want what I even wanted. So that whole epiphany now of coming into this space of recognizing that I can actually want and desire and shoot these rockets that I did have as a little girl.
A: Well, we can help you with this a little bit; you're going to really like this. And it comes back to "Am I in the receptive mode from worrying about something, or am I in the Receptive Mode from feeling good about something? Which receptive mode am I in?"
You know that feeling (we know you do, but we want to call your attention to it) when an idea of something you want occurs to you and it just feels for just a moment like elation to you; you feel really eager about it. We know you've experienced that. Often, when you were younger, you were tuned-in, tapped-in, turned-on, and you'd get those feelings, but those were the days when those around you thought that everything that you thought you wanted had to flow through them. And a lot of them were all closed off - they were not feeling invincible, they were not feeling abundant, they were not feeling sure of themselves - and often they were not even feeling happy, so when you had the nerve to get all tuned in and all full of yourself and all happy about something, and you spewed an energetic statement of something that you wanted, they just naturally assumed that they were going to have to give it to you. And they had no intention of doing it, so they began teaching you early on that you don't get to want like that; you just don't get to want like that.
But you do get to want like that - you just have to leave those who have never had anything to do with the path through which they come to you out of the equation. We know that you have understanding, and we know that you are in a different place than you were then, but you don't have to go back and explain ever again why it's not all that easy to want."
Abraham Hicks, Boston 05/21/2016

P.S. Oh Gott, was für ein WS kam mir denn da in meinen Empfangsmodus :grllll: Erst lesen, dann posten :clown: :teuflischgut:
katgirl

Zitat vom 05.12.2016

Beitragvon Kirasunny » 5. Dez 2016, 11:07

Toll, "alles" wissen und verstehen. :kuss:
Kirasunny

Beitragvon nana » 5. Dez 2016, 12:59

Liebe katgirl,

Welche Möglichkeit gibt es, deine eingestellten englischen Beiträge auch in deutsch zu lesen zu bekommen?
Danke dir im voraus!!
nana

Beitragvon katgirl » 5. Dez 2016, 13:02

nana hat geschrieben:Liebe katgirl,

Welche Möglichkeit gibt es, deine eingestellten englischen Beiträge auch in deutsch zu lesen zu bekommen?
Danke dir im voraus!!

Hallo Nana,

1. Variante: selber Englisch lernen
2. Variante: jemanden finden, der so freundlich ist und es übersetzt

Ich bevorzuge die 1. Variante, weil Esthers Wortwahl so einfach ist, daß man dabei spielend seinen Englischen Wortschatz verbessert.

LG
katgirl

Beitragvon nana » 5. Dez 2016, 13:25

Danke katgirl,

ich hatte auf eine 3. Variante gehofft (mühelos leicht in deutsch bereits fertig präsentierte Übersetzung).

Mein Englisch gibt es zwar, nach x- Jahren wenig genutzt, bringt es mir nicht das gewünschte Ergebnis.

Danke trotzdem!☺
nana

Beitragvon katgirl » 5. Dez 2016, 13:37

nana hat geschrieben:Mein Englisch gibt es zwar, nach x- Jahren wenig genutzt, bringt es mir nicht das gewünschte Ergebnis.

Das bringt Dir dann das gewünschte Ergebnis, wenn Du Abraham im Original hören/lesen WILLST und auch für die Feinheiten bereit bist, die sich immer wieder hinter dem Gesagten verstecken.
Sie sagen nicht umsonst, daß wir bei jedem Hören/Lesen in eine tiefere Ebene eindringen und sich uns immer wieder ein tieferer Sinn offenbart, auch wenn wir ein Buch schon 100 mal gelesen haben. Es geht tiefer und tiefer im Verständnis.

Fang einfach ganz pragmatisch an, indem Du Dir einen kurzen Abschnitt raussuchst und dann Wort für Wort, wie in der Schule, mit Hilfe von Wörterbuch und Übersetzungsprogramm übersetzt. Und dann den Satz zusammenfügst.
Wenn es bei mir geklappt hat, klappt das auch bei jedem anderen. Irgendwann fängt es an Spaß zu machen.

Und Abraham im Original zu hören bringt unglaublich viel. Anfangs musste ich auch die WSs 10 mal hintereinander abspielen bevor ich so einigermaßen den Sinn raus hatte. Das wird mit der Zeit besser.

LG
katgirl

Beitragvon katgirl » 5. Dez 2016, 13:40

nana hat geschrieben:ich hatte auf eine 3. Variante gehofft (mühelos leicht in deutsch bereits fertig präsentierte Übersetzung).
Das sind aktuelle Workshops. Das ist gaaaaaaaaanz weit vorne :teuflischgut: :teuflischgut: :teuflischgut:
katgirl

Beitragvon eimyrja » 5. Dez 2016, 22:33

Danke katgirl - die WS haben bei mir - wieder Mal - ins Schwarze getroffen :lieb:

@nana: es stimmt wirklich, dass es mit ein wenig Übung besser wird. Wenn du viele deutsche WS gelesen hast, "erfühlst" du mit der Zeit, was Abe ausdrücken möchten, auch, wenn du nicht jedes einzelne Wort verstehst. Oder was mir auch geholfen hat, die englischen WS mit den deutsch übersetzten "gegenzulesen". Jedenfalls hat sich mein Englisch bereits wirklich verbessert :stimmt:

Ich wünsche dir gutes Gelingen! :genau:

Lg Eimyrja
eimyrja

Vorherige

Zurück zu "Abraham-Zitate"