Abraham-Zitate

Deutsche Übersetzungen der täglichen Abraham-Hicks-Zitate

Re: Abraham-Zitate

Beitragvon lawofattraction » 11. Jan 2017, 09:27

Wir möchten, dass Ihr darüber nachdenkt, wie Gedanken zu Materie werden. Es gibt keine Pipelines von anderen Galaxien oder Universen, die massenhaft Ressourcen auf Euren Planeten bringen.

Es sind Eure Gedanken, die zu Dingen werden. Es ist Euer Mind, der Eure Realität veranlasst, sich auszudehnen.

We want you to consider how is it that thoughts do turn to things. There are no pipelines from other universes or galaxies trucking in resources to your planet. It is your thoughts that are turning to things! It's your mind expansion that is causing your reality to expand.

Abraham, November 5, 2016, San Antonio, Texas

*Resistance means feeling Singular instead of Plural* Abraham

lawofattraction

Beitragvon katgirl » 18. Jan 2017, 11:15

"Lethargie ist die schlimmste Emotion -
das Gefühl von sich nicht bewegen wollen, aus Angst, daß man einen Fehler machen wird.
Bewegt Euch, geht dort raus, bringt es durcheinander. Nichts geht je schief. Ihr könnt es nicht falsch machen. Ihr könnt es nicht falsch machen und ihr werdet nie zu einem Ende kommen." Abraham Hicks
katgirl

Beitragvon Kirasunny » 18. Jan 2017, 17:59

katgirl :stimmt: Cooles Zitat.
Kirasunny

Beitragvon Kirasunny » 24. Jan 2017, 18:26

Die Erfahrung, die du mit anderen machst, hängt davon ab, was Du in ihnen erweckst.

Abraham Hicks
Kirasunny

Beitragvon katgirl » 26. Jan 2017, 17:43

"Relationships are forever.
They are eternal.
Not just permanent in this lifetime.
Once you establish a relationship, it is an eternal relationship.
What holds bad things in your life is always your attention to those bad things, always."

--- Abraham
Excerpted from Sacramento, CA - May 13th, 2000
katgirl

Beitragvon Birdie » 8. Mär 2017, 10:11

Das hier gefällt mir gerade besonders gut.

Esther would say when something wonderful would happen "I did that!" And when something not-so-wonderful would happen, she would say "I did that, too. I did that, too." The Universe is reflecting back to you what you are projecting out. What you project sets that set point that you're talking about. But your talking is not going to make it happen - it's happened. Your talking is to tune with what you've already made happen, so make sure that your dialogue that you're talking is about what's in the Vortex, not what's missing from it. Isn't that a strong statement for you take away from this? Let your conversation be a tuning conversation, not an anti-tuning conversation. Let it be a tuning to the Vortex not a tuning to its absence.

How often do you say "I can afford that." Arg! Stop it! Stop it! Cash in your vibrational chips. How often do you say "I can't" or "I shouldn't"? Watch your words, watch the thoughts that are behind your words, and tune yourself to what's going on in your Vortex. And then watch how quickly it morphs, how it moves. We wrote a whole book about this Vortex and after a while you just got annoyed with it. "There it is over there, see it?" No, you can't see it. "Smell it?" Nope. It's over there - trust it. "Alright, Abraham - I believe...I believe...I believe it's there. Just tell me one thing - how do I get the money out of the Vortex and into the bank?"

And what we've just talked about - that's how. You talk about your prosperity, you look for it wherever it is, you pronounce it yours, you talk about it as you want it to one day manifest (and as it already is vibrationally). And then you don't question it and nobody else questions it because it's all over your experience.

Really good conversation.

Q: Thank you very much.

A: Enough for you?

Q: Yes.

~Abraham in Seattle on July 9, 2016
Mein Herz schlägt für den Vogel - den Gipfel, das Meisterwerk der Schöpfung
Gerald Manley Hopkins
Birdie

Beitragvon katgirl » 2. Apr 2017, 11:10

"There are basically three arenas of shortage consciousness that many of you are participating with: Shortage consciousness around money (not enough-ness), shortage consciousness around time (I have too much to do and not enough time to do it in), and shortage consciousness about space (I have too much stuff for my space, or I don't have enough stuff for my space).
And when you focus on any of those things that cause you to feel lackful, you impede, you put a filter on, you block the flow of the abundance that's in the Vortex that you're calling to you. Your Inner Being is just flowing.

Here's how it works, because there's no assertion: You were Source Energy before you came into this physical body and still are. A part of you became this physical personality, but the larger part of you is still this Source Energy. So there is a circle that is you that includes the Nonphysical and the physical, and you are one, the Nonphysical and the physical. And the physical you decides that you would like some things, and you throw it into your Vortex. And the Nonphysical you finds a vibrational alignment with it and becomes it immediately.
So when your Inner Being is attracting the things that you desire, it feels like your Inner Being is giving them to you but what your Inner Being is really doing is attracting them to the bigger part of you through you. Did you get that? Your Inner Being is not asserting the wellbeing that you're asking to you, your Inner Being is drawing what you're asking for to the larger part of you, which is your Inner Being. So what you want is being drawn to you by your Inner Being who's drawing it through you.

So the way that plays out is, with everything that you want, your Inner Being is focused upon it and flowing ideas and information and possible paths. And when you accept that, then you never again will feel shortage consciousness of anything because of your Inner Being and all this resourceful stuff that we call Nonphysical (sometimes you want to call it God). In other words, the blessings are raining down all around you and once you begin to understand this and you put yourself in that place, you release some of the filters and you let yourself be the receiver of more of it more often.

And then you just feel freer and freer and more empowered and more blessed and more worthy and more happy and more sure-footed and more eager, and nothing gets you down because you know it always is working out for you. And now you're just enjoying the journey the way you intended to. And now you're the Deliberate Creator that you wanted to be, and you're enjoying the contrast because it helps you clarify. And you love the feeling of molding yourself into vibrational alignment with it. And new ideas keep hatching, and you just keep feeling better and better. And the older you get the younger you are, the better you feel, and the more vital and vitality that you have, and you just defy all the odds of the way most people who have lived this long are living because you're just high on life and eager about more, more, more, more, more, more, more. You are the physical embodiment of Source Energy. No shortage consciousness there."

Abraham Hicks San Francisco 07/24/2016
katgirl

Beitragvon katgirl » 10. Apr 2017, 14:46

" HS:"Hello, Abraham. Great seeing you again." [delayed, scattered laughter]

"Why do dogs fight?"

A:… Fun. [scattered laughs]

HS:"… Really?"

A: No, we just made that up.

"[laughter]" [laughter]

Well, your question is- You're a little surprised about it, as we talk about the beasts of the planet mostly being in alignment, so it would seem odd if someone who were in alignment would pick a fight. But, in order to understand why that particular fight might be happening, you'd have to understand who those particular dogs are, or what was going on.

Does it surprise you that they have opinions or desires? Does it surprise you that a dog would want his space or his food? Does that surprise you? Do they seem completely unintentional?

So, anytime someone has an intention that feels threatened by someone else, in that misunderstanding that their wellbeing is being threatened by somebody else, whether it's a human or an animal - there's some of that involved. Animals have intentions, too. Usually the intentions of the beasts are misunderstood by humans who would like to superimpose their intentions over. But there are a lot of innate characteristics in the beasts of your planet that are part of who they are for the continuation of their existence, you see.

HS:"… I work with dogs. And I'm often called about dogs that are a little bit on the jerkier side. Fighting and things. And I'd like some solutions. I do integrate a lot of your teachings into our humans. Kind of help them control their expectations, control their vibrations, because what I notice is beasts are more energy driven."

A:Generally speaking, and we know you'll appreciate this, and we know you understand this, is that… And it's true of humans, too. You have yourself caught in this uncomfortable position of following your own alignment and socializing with others.

And socialization feels like compromise to you. And yet, over time, you sort of are like the horse that is broken. You give in to the socialization, even though you don't like it.

And the beasts of your planet, who are domesticated or socialized, are a bit like you, while the animals who are in the wild are behaving more from their own sense of freedom.

And so, it's a typical thing when you see animals that are not being cornered, or who are not being challenged by something, they just keep migrating to something that's better for them. They do a much better job than humans do of just moving to a space that feels better.

And you hear about earlier parts of your civilization. That's the way man was at one time, too. In his less civilized state, man migrated to what he wanted more. Moved to where the water was. Moved to where the food was. Moved to where the challenges weren't.

But any time any physical consciousness, whether it's human or animal, gets into this shortage consciousness state, where they believe that something that is important to them is being challenged, then there is a defensiveness that comes forth. And you can trace it back to every animal behavior, study, or science that you've ever seen. And it is true of humans.

So, we have questions from the animals about you first, and then we'll answer your human questions to the animals next. [laughter]

So the animals want to say to you: Why do you fight so much with each other? Why do you not just move to a space where you feel better? Why is fighting your first defense, when for us it is our last defense? [applause]

And the answer to the question is: It has to do with the socialization of you, because… Here it comes. [laughter]

In your not-connection…which then fosters vulnerability and shortage consciousness, you are always more defensive. In your alignment, in your empowerment, in your autonomy, in your sufficiency, then you are softer.

And so, as humans are less connected, and therefore less supported and less refreshed, and therefore more vulnerable, and therefore more defensive, you fight more.

So the uncomfortable place that you sometimes think you are in - you're really not because it's all good, it's all contrast, it's all moving forwards, but specifically to this question. So you got one foot in the world that says… 'We are better as a community, because it's hard to live alone.'

There are a few of you who really wanna go out and pick berries and eat rattlesnakes. Socialization just serves you. You have more comfort in your life when you work together.

And so socialization has so many benefits that you choose socialization. But it has what you feel is not a benefit in that now you gotta compromise. Now you gotta make room for the others. Now you've gotta make room for others' ideas. Now you gotta let what they think matters be important too.

And so, you're finding that balance, and the beasts of your planet who are in the wild don't have to find that balance. But the beasts that are domesticated, like the humans, are having to find that balance. Does that make sense to you?

HS:"It does."

A:The short version of that, that we've been telling for years - this was the long, juicy, really satisfying version. [scattered laughter]

The short version of that, that we've been telling for all of these years is that, animals in the wild are more connected to source; the domesticated animals begin to act more like you.

So, did you answer the animals' question to you? 'Why do you fight with each other?' What's the answer? 'We feel vulnerable.'

'We feel vulnerable and we have shortage consciousness.' And the animals say, 'We knew that was what you'd say.' [laughter]

And then the animals say… We're not kidding. This is a collection of consciousness that is really wanting to put this to you from that perspective. 'Are there alternatives other than fighting? Can you be- Can you humans-' Oo, here it comes! From- [Abraham laughs]

Esther's finding words for animals. This is a wonderful moment in time. [laughter]

'Can you be domesticated and get along?' [murmurs]

Domestication of the humans. Socialization of the humans. Can you be domesticated and get along?

… Ohh, there's a snarky one saying, 'When you do it we'll do it,' but- [laughter]

Everything's alright. Everyone's just finding their way.

Is that helpful to you?

HS:"It is very helpful. Thank you."

Yea. " Abraham Hicks "Why do dogs fight?"
katgirl

Beitragvon katgirl » 18. Apr 2017, 15:03

"People are VISUALIZING, but that’s off in the future.
It feels like LATER. It’s got to feel like NOW.
You say, “I’ve got a picture of what will be,”
and we say, the thing is what will be is NOT the ATTRACTION POINT.
It’s NOT about creating what’s coming that you’re working on, it’s ADJUSTING the VIBRATION of where YOU’RE AT that you’re working on.
Do you hear the distinction?
People are visualizing, but that’s off in the future. It feels like LATER. IT’S GOT TO FEEL LIKE NOW!!!"
Abraham Hicks, Atlanta, GA. 11/8/2014
katgirl

Beitragvon Kirasunny » 18. Apr 2017, 15:54

@ katgirl 👍- sehr schönes Zitat!

It's done.
Kirasunny

Beitragvon katgirl » 25. Apr 2017, 15:21

"A: Even though you have a smile on your face and you're using happy sounding words - and maybe even you get a tone in your voice that sounds different than you feel - how you feel is attracting more to you. So the worse you feel, the more we want you to go to sleep, the worse you feel the more we want you to get off the subject; to get off the subject that has the momentum. Now, you can do that - you can get off the subject that has the momentum, and onto another subject that has no momentum, like a feather.

When you feel like you need to try harder, don't, because efforting is counter to vibrational allowing. So what you really want is you want inspiration in the scripting - you want to say something and then feel inspired to say it more. And if you're struggling to say it, if it's not flowing easily, then it's better to change the subject altogether.
So now ask your question again because now we've given you a basis of understanding - if you can, ask your question pretty much the way you asked it the first time. "I would like some quantifiable..."

Q: Oh, you want me to repeat it - I'd like some quantifiable examples of how I can maintain myself at a higher vibration.

A: Now, you said something really good when you said "maintain myself at a higher vibration" because while maintaining yourself at a high vibration, then all the scripting and all the conversation that you can do is a wonderful thing - that's milking it. When you know you're there maintaining it, that's the time to do it - do it when you're maintaining it and wanting it to be more. But when you're not there, change the subject.
And if you get your attention off the problem subject long enough, it will dissipate into nothing that is active enough in your vibration that will affect you. It's like the trains that are about your desire are still robust, and those other trains just keep falling off and falling off and falling off until you're so free of resistance that you're sailing in the direction of what you want." Abraham Hicks, San Diego 08/28/2016
katgirl

Beitragvon katgirl » 1. Mai 2017, 15:55

"A: When it's off and it feels difficult, leave the subject. Leave the subject that is causing the off-ness because if you stay on it, you're just going to compound it. In other words, if you feel good milk it - talk about it, engage others - but if you're not feeling good, don't try to work through it.
So here you have an issue, and you already have a lot of engines pulling you in the direction of what you're wanting, but you have an active issue right now, and a strong enough resistance so now you want to talk about it. What do you think is happening while you're talking about it? Well, you might be putting more emphasis toward what you want, but you're usually putting more emphasis toward what you don't want - digging in and trying to figure it out. Usually what happens is it just piles so many engines up going in the opposite direction that finally you just sort of have a strong clarifying moment and launch a whole bunch of rockets of desire. But you've made way more work for yourself than you need to.
And that comes because humans (beloveds, dear hearts - you know what's coming next) believe in struggle; you believe that there's a bigger payoff in harder work. And we want you to know that the only reason the work is hard is because you have resistance going on - it doesn't need to be that hard. And you see it sometimes in others, don't you? Don't you just see sometimes people just seeming to be deliberately making their life harder than it needs to be?

Q: Yes, absolutely. I feel like lately it's not so much the issues that I'm dealing with, it's strong desire. And it feels so powerful, like, you know...
A: So are you saying to us that you're strong desire exposes resistance?
Q: I believe so, because it feels like there are so many things I want to experience and do, and I'm wondering "How can you do all of that?" I love this place - I've been here a day and I want to move here. But it's like one of twenty places I want to live.
A: But wait - even in that statement "There are so many things I want to do," the implied, unspoken thought is "that I don't have time to do." And so while you're pretending like you're talking this way, you're really talking this way. Do you see what we're getting at? And how would you know the difference - because the words sounded pretty good? By the way you feel when you say it."
Abraham Hicks September 2016 Mediterranean Cruise
katgirl

Beitragvon katgirl » 30. Mai 2017, 17:44

A: Your Inner Being never looks back because the Leading Edge is forward, and when you look back you're usually looking for justification or defending something. Look at it this way - during all of that time that you were making all of those memories of progress, you were also putting a whole lot in your Vortex that is yet to be realized. So as you hook up with your Inner Being and you are receiving the answers or clarifications to everything that's in the Vortex, that's far different than looking back. Can you hear the difference?

Q: Yes, for sure. And I'm grateful for that - that's why I wanted to be here expressing gratitude deeply for that push. It's always felt like a positive push.

A: Well, when you think about it, it's more like a calling rather than a pushing. It's more inspiration than motivation - it's calling. And you're on it, so just enjoy the unfolding.
Abraham Hicks Boston on October 1, 2016
katgirl

Beitragvon katgirl » 8. Jul 2017, 12:25

Q: So is it good to have a plan, to make the plan from...

A: Well, here's the thing - if you've been ready to be ready to be ready and then you have an epiphany plan and then another and then another, oh those plans are so delicious because those plans come to fruition and you feel awesome. You feel like the most incredible creator on the planet. It's like you wave your magic wand and everything happens for you. But if you're not ready to be ready to be ready to be ready, and you're making your plan to counteract for the energy that you didn't flow, then the plan is going to be hard and you're going to blame the others.

It's always nice to have a plan but start general. "I plan to feel good today - I plan to consciously expand today, I plan to have satisfaction all day, I plan to have a really good day, I plan to really like this day, I plan to be in the place where good ideas can flow to me, I plan to be feeling so good that when an idea does pop up, I get it, I intend to follow the momentum of a good idea, I'm going to follow that bliss, I plan to be eager about life, I plan to feel good this whole day, I plan to be really glad to be alive today, I plan to go to bed tonight really happy for this day."

Keep your plans general. If you say "I plan to not meet that person in the hallway that I've been meeting every day," you're going to meet that person in the hallway or someone else just like that person. So you have to know by your satisfaction factor how far to go in your plan. So here's a way to say it: The better you feel, the more effective and better feeling every plan you make will be. The worse you feel, the less effective and the more awful results you'll get from the plans that you make.

Did you mother ever say or did you ever say to someone "I told you, I told you that's the way it was going to turn out"? Well, a lot of people are planning for your failure - they don't mean to - and you can begin to plan for your failure, too. Or you could plan to have a really good day. "Today no matter where I go, no matter what I'm doing, no matter who's around, it's my intention to have a really nice day, a really good time." Just keep it really general and watch what happens.

It feels odd a little bit that full-blown empowerment could come from such general, gentle thoughts, but you don't want to jump in with your power when you're all aggravated - that causes a mess. Enough?

Q: Enough. Amazing. Thank you.
A: Really good. Really good.

Abraham Hicks Long Beach, CA on January 21, 2017
katgirl

Beitragvon katgirl » 8. Aug 2017, 10:14

"... We would NEVER, if someone mistreated us, we would NEVER stop in our moment of perceived mistreatment and say, “You are mistreating me, don’t do that!”, because then you are then SHINING A SPOTLIGHT on something that YOU DO NOT WANT and usually what happens is, they then get defensive about it. And then you have a whole other thing going.

So, it is always much better to step back from it and GIVE THE OTHER THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT. And by that we mean, say something like, “Well, he means well” or “I may be misunderstanding this”.
Even if he doesn’t mean well, and even if you’re not misunderstanding it, it’s ALWAYS BETTER FOR YOU to give them THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT, than to judge them as wrong, because in the moment you see them as WRONG and focus upon it, you’re a VIBRATIONAL MATCH to that very WRONGDOING. ..."
Abraham Hicks
katgirl

Beitragvon katgirl » 8. Aug 2017, 19:26

“That’s why we say RELIEF is what you’re searching for.
We’re not trying to get you to find ecstasy every time.
Just RELIEF from wherever you are.
So as you’re reaching for RELIEF,
and reaching for RELIEF…..,
think about it,
if you’re in a state of HOPE and you reach for RELIEF-
you’ll find BELIEF.
If you’re in a state of BELIEVING something,
and you reach for RELIEF -
you’ll find KNOWING IT…
sweeter still.
If you’re in a state of KNOWING it,
and you reach for RELIEF,
you find that feeling of BEING it.
Knowing it being it, oozing it, radiating it.
If you’re in a state of concern,
and you reach for a feeling of RELIEF,
you’ll find LESS concern.
If you’re in a state of less concern, and you reach for RELIEF,
you find sorta HOPING…
In other words,
the thing that is most important, is to realize,
from where you are -
IT CAN improve! “ Abraham Hicks
katgirl

Beitragvon katgirl » 14. Aug 2017, 17:02

"...Let's just get this into perspective and acknowledge that everyone on the planet is an extension of Source Energy and they are all displaying their connection in various ways. And an easy way to sort this out for yourself is to say about yourself and about all others, too, sometimes we're more in true alignment with who we are than other times. And just watch yourself when you are in true alignment. In other words, when you see someone behaving in a way that you think is hypocritical or false, you must know that you could not even find that vibration if you weren't, in that moment, there, too. ..."
Abraham Hicks Caribbean Cruise March 2017 (Religion and more)
katgirl

Beitragvon katgirl » 15. Aug 2017, 18:11

Abraham raten der Hotseaterin zu mehr Meditation, weil das spezifisch für sie das einzige ist, was für sie persönlich wirken würde.

Hotseater:"... Is there a way I could Segment Intend for my [issue]

Abraham: When you think, you're going to think like you've been thinking; Segment Intending is thinking and not good for you.

Hotseater: No? But you teach Segment Intending.

Abraham: Not to you. ..."

Abraham Hicks
katgirl

Beitragvon Margalit » 31. Aug 2017, 15:51

So wie Louise Hay es uns heute vorgemacht hat!

lawofattraction hat geschrieben:Der Tod ist Teil eines nicht abwendbaren Zyklus. Krankheit vor dem Tod allerdings ist ein Symptom von Widerstand. Die meisten Menschen denken, dass sie krank werden müssen, um zu sterben. Ihr könnt es aber wie die Katze machen, die die Entscheidung trifft, überfahren zu werden. Oder Ihr könnt Euch einfach eines Abends glücklich, zufrieden und ohne Gedanken in Euer Bett legen, ohne weitere Wünsche in dieser physischen Welt zu haben und wieder zurückkehren in die Reine Positive Energie. Ihr könnt es auf jede gewünschte Art und Weise handhaben.

Death is an inevitable cycle. But sickness before death is a symptom of resistance. Most people think they've got to get sick to die. But, you could be like the cat who chooses to get run over. Or, you could just lie down in your bed happily one night, so content and thoughtless, wanting nothing in this physical world; and just reemerge into Pure Positive Energy... You can play it out any way you choose.

Abraham - Excerpted from the workshop in Sedona, AZ on Saturday, August 27th, 2005 #342

Zufrieden, mit dem was ist - und begierig nach mehr
Margalit

Vorherige

Zurück zu "Abraham-Zitate"