Workshop-Auszüge in englischer Sprache

Beitragvon lawofattraction » 15. Okt 2014, 07:11

Hallo Ihr Lieben,

wir haben uns überlegt, diese neue Rubrik von Workshop-Auszügen in der Originalsprache anzubieten, die in schriftlicher Form vorliegen. Die können von ganz neuen Workshops bis hin zu solchen älteren Datums sein, da auch die Aussagen Abrahams aus früheren Jahren nach wie vor aktuell sind. Das sieht man an den täglichen Zitaten. Wie immer können die Themen gerne diskutiert werden. Bitte macht dazu einen gesonderten Thread auf.

Dieser erste Post gilt gleichzeitig als Inhaltsverzeichnis, und ich werde es jeweils um hinzukommende Texte erweitern. Er ist daher festgepinnt und die Themen sind in der Reihenfolge des Hinzufügens aufgeführt:

1. Introductory Speach Part I
"What-is is old News – Don´t talk about it."
Workshop in Boston, MA, October 11, 2014

2. Introductory Speach Part II
"What-is is old News – Don´t talk about it."

3. Chill Out and Have More Fun

4. The Path of Feeling Good - Now

5. She finds it easy to have Knee-Jerk Reactions

6. Is Everything just an Illusion?
Workshop in London, UK, September 20, 2014

7. Not Using Available Resources and Therefore Feeling Guilty
Workshop in Westchester, N.Y., October 18, 2014

8. Your only work is to soothe yourself

9. Lighten up and have more fun, be less efforting
Workshop in Westchester, NY, October 18, 2014

10. She struggles with her Relationship with her Mother
Workshop in Denver, CO, August 23, 2014

11. True Mastery of Alignment
Workshop in Seattle, August 26, 2012

12. Why bother to feel good NOW?
Workshop in Tarrytown, NY, 10/9/2004

13. Step 5
14. Coming into alignment with the job of his dreams
15. You don’t need to “over come” your disease –
just find the vibrational cause, and that is easy

16. Are we branded with our “Soul intentions”?
17. Are we individual souls or spirits?
18. Why did my manifested improvements decline?
19. Positive, healthy relationships
20. Big dreams and Parking Spots
21. A mix of vibrations
22. Practice good-feeling thoughts
23. Focused on wanted ot unwanted - the "Get-Happy-Workshop"
24. Feng Shui
25. The 5 Steps Condensed
26. Receptive Mode Advice
27. Something most misunderstand
28. Watching TV and Movies
29. Is it too late for him?
30. Non-linear time?
31. You have to get over being disappointed, before ...
32. Wobblefree
33. Take the pleasure from the energy flow
34. Patience isn´t necessary
35. You have to be ready for money

36. Good Morning
37. Overwhelment and Boredom

38. The biggest contradictory belief

*Resistance means feeling Singular instead of Plural* Abraham

lawofattraction

Re: Workshop-Auszüge in englischer Sprache

Beitragvon lawofattraction » 15. Okt 2014, 07:13

1. Introductory Speach Part I - Workshop in Boston, MA, October 11, 2014
"What-is is old News – Don´t talk about it"

Abraham: Good Morning! We are extremely pleased that you are here. It’s good to come together for the purpose of co-creating. Do you agree?
Audience: Yes

Abraham: You are knowing what you are wanting?

Audience: Yes.

Abraham: It moves about a bit, doesn’t it? Are you enjoying the evolution of your own desire?

Abraham: Are you keeping up with the evolution of your own desire?

Well, those two questions go together really well because if you are enjoying the evolution of your own desire. That does mean you’re keeping up with it. It means that you are identifying – through the variety that you are living – new desires, and that there is not a big gap in terms of what you believe about it. Because, if you have a desire that you doubt, you’re not enjoying the expansion of your desire. If you have a desire that you believe, then you are. And a belief is just a thought you keep thinking, isn’t it?

So, the key to the happy life that you want and that you deserve is to allow the contrast to continue to hatch new desires within you. In fact, those are not exactly the best chosen words because you can’t help but allow the contrast to cause your desire to expand, because it’s just gonna happen, you can’t slow that down. That momentum you started even before you came into this physical body. That’s why you came into this physical body.

So, that’s a long-time momentum that you’re not gonna slow down. You’re hatching desires constantly. But there is a big question: Are you keeping up with the desires that are being hatched from the life that you are living? Are you keeping up with it? Which means, do you ask for something, “I’d like more money,” and then do you contradict that desire all day long with facts?

"Don’t have enough."
"Never had enough."
"Don’t know anybody who’s got enough."
"Tired of not having enough."
"Wish I had more."
"Not fair that I don’t have enough."
"Life is hard."

If you’re contradicting your desire with statements of fact. Now, we really want you to hear that because what-is always, one-hundred percent of the time, the newest, Leading-Edge desire that you have launched. Oooo! Oooo! What-is always contradicts what’s in the process of becoming,, because what’s in the process of becoming is uniquely new. So, anytime you’re focused upon what-is, you’re slowing down what’s coming.

Now, let’s be clear about this. By the what-is that we meant just now when we said what-is - that what-is is the what-is that you usually mean when you say what-is, which is what is already materialized, what is already manifested, or – a better way of saying it – what is it that other people can see about my life experience. What has materialized, manifested, actualized to the point that we are interpreting it through our physical senses.

So, there is so much of what-is in your vibrational reality, there is so much that you have vibrationally become. First and second step in the deliberate creative process. You launched the rocket and asked and Source became it, and realized it, and is realizing it, and is holding the vibrational frequency of it, but you’ve gotta do the third step, you’ve gotta bring yourself into vibrational compliance, vibrational alliance, vibrational resonance, vibrational beingness with that.

So, if you’re asking for more of something that you want, or less of something that you don’t want, if you’re asking for an improvement in your life experience, you have launched the rocket. It has happened, and it is a vibrational reality. But if you are facing the facts of what-is, and speaking words about it, joining chat groups about it, talking to your sister about it, if you’re talking to anyone, even yourself, about what-is, you’re slowing down the becoming of what is vibrationally there, ready for you, queued up for you.

So, it’s interesting as we visit with you, you delicious humans, because you are extensions of Source Energy and you are constantly expanding, and you are so much more than you know that you are, you are vibrationally and universally and spiritually and in terms of Who-You-Really-Are are so much more than you usually realize that you are.

And the reason that you usually do not realize – and we’re gonna loop back around and really talk about what realize is. The reason that you don’t realize Who-You-Really-Are is because you are so busy realizing who-you-have-been because what-is in terms of manifestation is past-tense.

„How are you doing?“

„Well, this is the result of what I’ve been flowing vibrationally. It’s really not what I want to talk about because it’s old news.“

„Well, how much money do you have in the bank?“

„That’s irrelevant because it’s old news.“

„Well, how ya doing’ at work?“

„Doesn’t matter. It’s irrelevant. Oh, but you should see the rockets that I’ve launched about that. I would like to talk about what I’ve actually created and what’s in the process of becoming.“

Because that´s old news. It´s like: Esther is on the airplance trying to find a movie she hasn´t seen. It is not easy. She is sifting through the ones she absolutely knows she doesn´t want to see, the ones that she has heard other people say she doesn´t want to see and the ones that she might want to see that she has already seen. Its old news, old news, old news. And then she gets to the hotel room – same movies! Then she gets on the ship – same movies! As she is saying: „There´s gotta be more for me.“

And that´s what we want you to know: That your virbrational reality is full – not only of new, but specifically chosen, specifically chosen by you. Details that will thrill you, as you allow them in their newly molded, newly expanded, newly evolved, newly cooperatively component-ed-ly… In other words, Law of Attraction has already brought all of the pieces that you’ve put there into something really wonderful, and it’s constantly delivering to you a path by which you may realize them.

Workshop in Boston, MA, Ocotber 11, 2014

lawofattraction

Beitragvon lawofattraction » 15. Okt 2014, 08:17

2. Introductory Speach Part II - Workshop in Boston, MA, October 11, 2014
"What-is is old News – Don´t talk about it"

Abraham: Do you know you create your own reality? No, no, you don´t really. Do you know how you create your own reality? You don´t really have a clue, do you? Do you know that you are a vibrational being? „Oh, come on, Abraham, talk to me in ways that I can really understand.“

You create your own reality, because you are perceiving through your perspective. And your perception causes you to offer a vibrational frequency that Law of Attraction is responding to. And it doesn’t matter what words you say, because the Universe is not listening to your words, the Universe is listening to your vibration. And it doesn’t matter how sweetly you smile as you offer the words, doesn’t matter, because the Universe does not hear what you say, the Universe hears what you mean.

And what you mean is known by you when you start paying attention, because you can feel what you mean. Your emotions, in fact, are one of the most important preliminary manifestations. Do you kind of get that? When you feel something, isn’t it real? Even if you’re watching a movie that isn’t real, the emotion that you feel is. If the movie causes you to feel vulnerable, you have created a vibration within yourself that this emotion is indicating.

So, you can say to your frightened child, “Honey, it isn’t real.” But that’s not true. Because whatever you are feeling is the most real. It’s the manifestation of what you’ve got going on vibrationally. And, if you keep it up, if you keep that feeling going steadily, chronically in your experience, things will actualize around it that match it perfectly.

So, sometimes you say, “Well, I want to control the way I feel, so I will look at the best of conditions.” And we say, it’s a pretty good choice because sifting through life and looking for things that cause you to feel good is better than sifting through life and focusing on things that cause you to feel bad. Because feeling good matters, it does.

But there is a trap in that that almost all humans fall into. It’s the conditional-love-trap. It’s the, “I focus on that condition and I feel good, and then I focus on that condition and I feel bad, so I will do my best to control the conditions around me, so that I’m mostly only focusing on the conditions that feel good.”

In a way, Esther is doing that looking for the comedy on the airplane, she’s looking for something that will cause her to feel good. But we want you to understand that there is a big difference in looking for something that then affects the way you feel, and at an earlier stage in your process today finding yourself in a place of alignment from which you then realize the things of your environment. We’re gonna say that again.

What we mean, and what we really want to talk about in the hours that we are together today through the format of anything that is important to you, is that if you are looking at the conditions that feel good and you do feel good, but then you look at the conditions that don’t feel good and so you feel bad, you have no control over the way you feel other than to attempt – the futile attempt – of controlling the conditions. You cannot do that.

Your world tries. First, you try to get them to see your way, and, if they don’t, you contain them in some way. And you´re still trying to get them to see your way and, if they don’t, then you want to drop a bomb on them. In other words, you need them – it seems – you need others to comply with your view of the world. Otherwise, your view of the world seems threatened.

But we want you to understand that you have an individual view of the world that is being reflected back to you, and that you are realizing it constantly. And you don’t need one other person to agree with you on your view of the world, but the entire Universe will confirm what your view of the world is. You will live in poverty if that’s your view of the world. You will live in abundance if that’s your view of the world. You’ll have a really wonderful time if that’s your view.

In other words, we would say get your view of the world pulled back a little bit, and start viewing your world, your point of attraction. Because you do create your own reality. And the way you create your own reality is by generating a vibrational frequency that is being emitted every waking hour. And so, as you are emitting this frequency, momentum ensues. Law of Attraction makes sure that it does. As you emit the frequency, Law of Attraction brings you more like it, and brings you more like it.

And then you say, “See, I told you that’s the way it is… because what I thought was gonna happen manifested all around me.” And the reason that it manifested all around you is because you were emitting a frequency that will not allow it to be otherwise. Everything that is coming to you is coming specifically to you because of what you are emitting.

So then, in the beginning stages of learning that you create your own reality, often people will say to us: “Abraham, I don’t believe I create my own reality because, if I created my own reality, I would not have done it that way.” And we say: “We didn’t say you did it on purpose, we said you did it.” Most people are creating their own reality by default. Most people are creating their own reality by their observation of things that are around them.

So, they’re just continuing to perpetuate what’s around them. Which is nice, if you’ve got a good thing going. because you just observe the good thing you’ve got going and more good things you get going get going more. But there is a way of controlling, but it’s early stages kind of stuff.

Esther will never forget her first awareness of the hills of San Francisco. She could not believe that people were actually crazy enough to live on those hills and even more drive up and down them. Imagine being at the top of one of those hills, you got your car, you are behind the wheel. And just for fun you decide that you will see what happens. You take the car out of gear and you take the parking break off and you get out and stand behind the car. And just to see, what will happen, you push the car just a little bit. And it begins ever so slightly in the beginning toward the bay below. And then you realize – you know what´s gonna happen – because you have been around for a while – and you stand in front of it and let it bump up against you and the momentum subsides. It was simple and easy to do in the beginning.

But you would not be at the bottom of that hill to stop that momentum. And yet, that´s the way so many people attempt to control their experience. They pay no attention to the way they feel, so they’re not getting early indications of what their momentum is, and they allow their momentum to get going until it begins manifesting in ways they don’t want - and then they decide to do something about it.

But the thing about that is, when you know what you don’t want, and so you step forward in order to do something about this thing that you don’t want to happen, what happens is – without even meaning to – you activate more of what you don’t want to happen in your vibration. And, as you activate more of what you don’t want to happen in your vibration, more of what you don’t want to happe happens, because Law of Attraction says that it must be so.

So, we want to help you to understand that yes, you create your own reality, and yes, you can control the vibration that you’re offering, and yes, if you do it in the early stages of momentum it’s easier. And you really wouldn’t want if your train was going 80 miles an hour that way, you wouldn’t all of a sudden want it to go 80 miles an hour that opposite way.

You think you do, but you don’t, because that sudden shift - which is not possible, but if it would be possible - would be very upsetting to the contents of the train. In other words, it is better for the momentum to subside and for you to get it going in the direction of what you are wanting. And the same thing is true of your thought momentum.

The thing that we most want you to understand is that, while you are sleeping, your momentum subsides. So, every morning when you awaken, you have the opportunity to begin the momentum the way you want it to begin. You can send it off in the direction of your desire. Sometimes, usually, often, every morning when you wake up ... we’re so funny ... when you wake up in the morning, often, you begin the thought process from where it was before.

It´s sort of re-orienting yourself „oh yeah, here I am.“ Esther s often wondering where she is when she wakes up. The bathroom is hard to find, when it is in a different place every day. So you wake up and you orient yourself about where you are. And then, you usually begin the activation of the things that were going on yesterday, which means there is a continuum from day-to-day that doesn’t change, but it could if you wanted it to. And these are some of the things that we want to visit about with you today."

We want you to leave here knowing for sure that you do create your own reality because you do emit a signal and because Law of Attraction responds to the signal, and that things that then match that signal are then realized by you. We want you to leave here today knowing that you are a transmitting and receiving mechanism, and that the thoughts that you think you're thinking are thoughts that in some cases you are projecting, but in most cases you are receiving because there are not original thoughts now.

There are too many thoughts that have been thought. There is too much momentum in the thinking. The evolution of Who-You-Are is so far down the road. You are Pure Positive Energy. You are Genius Creators in these magnificent bodies. You are here creating your own reality with great reason and purpose. And the momentum that has come before is this wonderful ride that is carrying all of us forward, forward, forward. So, you are not thinking new thoughts, but you are choosing the direction of the thoughts that are being received by you just like tuning your dial.

Esther listens to Pulse Radio. She really likes the variety that is there. She has a lot of pre-set buttons in her cars. And every now and again, she just pushes another button and pushes another button and pushes another button. But she is pretty sure of what's gonna come. Generally what's gonna come, she's choosing in some ways a little bit of momentum with lots of options to make new decisions along the way. And that's the thing that we want you to understand. You've got a lot of pre-set buttons and some of them are serving you really well, and some of them not so well.

Esther was thinking the other day: "I know I have a lot of beliefs, there are a lot of things that Jerry and I have discovered together. About our lives, about our work, about the world." She said: "I wonder, if I´ve got beliefs that are not serving me, that I just keep carrying forward because it´s the habit. And so she started evaluating this situation through the beliefs she held. Because it is quite easy to get set in your ways - isn´t it? It´s quite easy to decide "well, that always means that and that always means that". It is easier to have policies, it is easier to be set in your ways. It is easier to have decided things.

But you did not come as a regurgitator. You didn´t come to accept a bunch of rules or requirements or regulations or beliefs, that others have established. You didn´t come just to accept them and focus upon them and prove the validity of someone else´s beliefs.

You are the creator of your own reality. You came to prove the validity of your beliefs. You came to allow the Universe to show you, first of all, your worthiness, your deservability, your blessedness, how you are loved. First, that´s what you came to remember. And next, you came to utilize this time-space-reality with all of it´s variety, all of it´s contrast and all of it´s pieces and colors and textures - all of the deliciousness of this time-space-reality. You came to use this palette of sight and sound and feel and taste. You came to experience your version of all of this. As a creator - not as an observer. As a creator - not as a regurgitator. As a creator.

lawofattraction

Beitragvon lawofattraction » 17. Okt 2014, 10:26

3. Chill Out and Have More Fun

“I create my own reality. Nobody’s responsible for what happens to me. Everything that comes to me is as a result of what I’ve got going on vibrationally.”

Don’t you love knowing that? And don’t you love manifestations that explain to you what you’ve got going on vibrationally? Don’t you love that? Would you really want it to be any other way? And don’t you love knowing that it’s all for you? Doesn’t it feel good to be in that spotlight? Don’t you love being in that spotlight where everything that is occurring in your experience is a reflection of what you’re doing vibrationally, what you are doing emotionally, how you are attending to your own point of attraction?

You’re powerful. You’re powerful. And the trajectory of your deservability is more powerful than Esther can even find words to explain to you. It’s time for you to just chill out and have more fun and make it simpler, and don’t bring with you all the stuff that you’ve picked up along your physical trail. Just stand in your now and reach for the best feeling thought that you can find here and now, and watch what begins to happen.

Esther is certain that this avalanche – and it is – of extraordinary – and they are – manifestations in her life experience are happening now because of her few weeks of sitting with her notebook and deciding to focus for 15 or 20 minutes unconditionally to find a feeling without needing something to have produced it, to start at the basis of her vibrational anatomy – whatever that means – and start in that neutral place, and just see if well-being ensues from that.

Just giving herself a chance to grow something that feels good… by not starting with something that feels bad… by not beginning the day by solving a problem… by not beginning the day by answering emails… by not beginning the day by trying to clean up the things you’re tripping over… by not beginning the day in the hole… instead, beginning in that neutral place, and just letting the Universe show you the goodness that will come to you if you start in that neutral place, you see?

And then, oh, once that momentum gets going, then the things that begin to happen are far more than emotions. It’s rendezvousing with people, and things coming into place, and financial enterprises coming together, and all kinds of things coming that make you stand back – and most of the world stand back if they were watching it and understanding it – in amazement at the blessedness that you are living, you see?

Nobody can understand you. No one will ever really get you. Give up trying to get them to get you. You’re not gonna make them understand. You cannot explain yourself to anybody because nobody can get your point of attraction. And the harder you try to explain to someone who is not getting Who-You-Are, the less you BE Who-You-Are. You let them train you into their awareness of you. You don’t want their awareness of you, you want your awareness of you… your warm, loving, appreciative, well-being version of you, the one that your Inner Being holds and tends to and knows and flows to you.

We love where you are!
We love where you are!
We love where you are!
We love where you are!
We love where you are!
We love where you are!
We love where you are!
We love where you are!
We love where you are!
We love where you are!
We love where you are!
We love where you are!

Workshop in Boston, MA, October 14, 2014

lawofattraction

Beitragvon lawofattraction » 18. Okt 2014, 07:49

4. The Path of Feeling Good - Now

Guest: Why does my eye twitch sometimes?

Abraham: It’s an impulse that was presented to you from your Inner Being that you realized at some level of your being and translated into something tangible. And you can use it as a signaling process if you want to. And so, you define what it means and what it means so far is: you’re on your path, that that thought is a piece of what you’re looking for.

But you see, the thing about the path, the thing about the path that messes you up is that you always think that the path is leading somewhere. And we would like you to understand that the path is the path, and that what it’s leading to is feeling good right now because the path never ends. If you need to get to the end of the path, then you have a misunderstanding of the eternal nature of your being.

So, when we talk about finding the path or allowing yourself to realize the path, which has already found you, what we’re really talking about is a realization that you’re in the right place at the right time and that all is well and that this is good. Isn’t that ultimately what you’re looking for?

“I’ll get on that path from a place where I don’t feel so good, and I’ll go over to a place hopefully that’s better.” And we say, “You can’t get there from there.” You cannot get there from there. The path will not take you to where you want to go when you are aware that you are not where you want to be. You have to accept that where you are is good. You have to warm it up. Warm up where you are. Make where you are okay. Find a way to make where you are feel better to you. Make where you are feel better to you.

“This is alright. This is alright. What I want is coming to me. What I want is coming to me. I’m the point of my own attraction. I’ve got guidance that lets me know. I’m doing a good job of figuring this out. I have the ability to focus. I have the ability to affect the way I feel. I have the ability to control my point of attraction. My point of attraction is constantly changing. I can’t get it wrong and I never get it done. And the reason that I can’t get it wrong is because it’s never done. It will constantly change. It will morph as I keep warming it up and warming it up and warming it up. And I’m getting better and better at warming it up.”

And then, when you see something sort of externally that someone’s bringing to you - maybe it’s coming through the television or through the telephone or maybe you witnessed it or someone else is repeating it - as something comes to you that doesn’t feel so good, you could actually acknowledge, “Well, now I’m cooling it off. My attention to that is keeping me a little … I’ve put my shield up … I’m not allowing my right-now-point-of-attraction to be as open and pure and clear as I want it to be.” Are you getting this?

Creation is about opening your own flood gates and letting in what you’ve already called for. It’s not about going somewhere else. You never go anywhere else. Everything comes to you. Law of Attraction. This is an inclusion-based Universe. You don’t go get anything. You prepare the vibrational atmosphere around you, and then it comes to you. It comes to you.

“I don’t feel so good.” Well, you’ve got your shield up again. “Well, how can I feel better” Only you know. Talk yourself into a warmer, better-feeling place. Talk yourself into a better-feeling place. You can do it. In every situation, you can do it.

But sometimes, if your in-the-moment intention is other than affecting your point of attraction – like you misunderstand how it all works – and so, instead of wanting to positively affect your point of attraction by soothing yourself, by putting your shield down … sometimes you want to be right, sometimes you want to be right-er than that person, sometimes you want to argue for your limitations. Because there’s a part of you that knows that is should be really good and, when it isn’t really good, you want to explain why it’s not really good, so you just argue for your limitations and make it colder and make it colder and make it colder. You know. You can feel when you do that, can’t you?

Haven’t you been in the middle of a conversation and you knew it wasn’t going well and you couldn’t shut up? The more you said, the worse it got. The more you said, the worse it got. And you just watched your life crumbling right before your eyes, and you still couldn’t shut up about it. And the reason is momentum, it’s momentum, it’s momentum, it’s Law of Attraction’s natural response to what you’ve got going on.

So, after a while, after you get the hang of this a little bit, you find yourself doing that, and you say, “Oh yeah, I remember, I’m just making it worse now. I’m just adding to the momentum of what I don’t want. I think I will just back away from this conversation a little bit. And tomorrow is another day.” Tomorrow you could change the getting warmer, getting colder, ratio of your life experience. As soon as tomorrow, you could change it - tomorrow, tomorrow.

lawofattraction

Beitragvon lawofattraction » 19. Okt 2014, 10:27

5. She Finds It Easy To Have Knee-Jerk Reactions

Guest: When I first started being interested in your stuff, it made so much sense to me and I thought, “This is so obvious, this is so wonderful.” And you often say there’s not a crowd on the Leading-Edge. And I thought, “Why isn’t there? This is so obvious!” But now, as far into this practice and refinement that I’m in, I realize that I really have a different way of looking at life and living life, and it serves me very well, and I have to keep focusing on how I feel, regardless of the programming or the beliefs that I cultivated years ago, or that’s cultivated in my profession, or that’s cultivated in my family…

Abraham: But here’s the thing. That programming, which is a belief, and a belief is just a thought you keep thinking… and we cannot use the word belief, or thought you keep thinking, or momentum, or Law of Attraction, without talking about momentum being the basis of all of that. It’s momentum. It’s momentum. And we can’t talk about momentum getting underway without talking about someone’s willingness to feel something less good than they really are capable of feeling.

If we were going to write the paper of all papers to upend and then get right-headed the psychology world, the paper that we would write is: Why are you willing to endure less than positive emotion? And here’s the answer – it would be a very short paper – someone made the reward for that seem worthwhile to you at some point. And what that reward is, is: “I will approve of you if you will follow me, rather than you own emotional guidance system. Don’t be selfish. The world doesn’t revolve around you, it revolves around me.”

And so, what it really comes down to is – this is a true answer – the tangible, seeable, hearable, tasteable, feelable, touchable, the tangible reality has your attention, even though it’s just evidence of the true reality. But it’s what’s got your attention. So, you would listen to a mother, who is criticizing you or demanding something of you before you would listen to your own guidance because you can see her right here in the room, and she has the ability to give you more ready grief or rewards. In other words, she taught you a conditional experience. And so, we’re trying to unravel that with you a little bit by asking you to live a little unconditionally for a while to tap into your true power.

The other day Esther thought she’d caught us in the first squirrely perspective ever because she was sitting on her porch in Texas enjoying the beauty of what she was looking at, and we’ve been talking a lot in gatherings about unconditional life, about unconditional clarity… clarity not needing a condition to produce it… love not needing a condition to produce it… just the natural clarity, the natural love, the natural alignment… not needing something to produce it… unconditional alignment, unconditional clarity, unconditional love.

So, Esther was just getting into the flow of that, and – like you say, it resonated – but she couldn’t quite get her thoughts around it because it was a new approach for her. And so, she was in a rapturous mood. It’s like everything… the pool was sparkling in a new way, and the statues on the side of the pool were more beautiful than she had ever noticed them to be, the trees… everything that she was looking at was extra, extra, extra, extra wonderful.

And, she just took it all in, and then she said, “Abraham, is that crane not a condition that I’m focusing on, and is it not the reason for my appreciation? Is this beautiful pool not a condition that I’m focused up and, therefore, the reason for my emotion of appreciation?”

And we said, “You can look at things… conditions can evoke appreciation, surely, just like conditions can evoke agony. But, Esther, you had achieved that state of alignment, and then were inspired to take in the deliciousness of your environment. The deliciousness of your environment did not produce this emotion. You were there, and then you devoured the environment from your new point of clarity. This was, Esther, unconditional appreciation, unconditional well-being, unconditional. It was there first.”

So, that’s really what we want to talk about. How can you get there first when you’ve already got the momentum of your life so well underway? So many people, so many facets, so many situations, so many things to respond to, so many things to respond to… Well, you have to decide that you want to be a more deliberate responder, a more deliberate vibrational responder, and a less conditional responder, just for a little while.

And we’ve been saying it in every way that we can think of to say it to you: You have to care about the way you feel, and the way you feel has to matter most. The way you feel has to matter more than your manners. Now you learned your manners from your mother… and your father, and your teachers, and influential people in your life… they said to you, “Don’t walk away when I’ talking to you. Don’t walk away when I’m talking to you. Don’t turn your attention away from me.” Your Inner Being is giving you everything it’s got to help you turn your attention away from that.

If someone is saying to you, “You are inferior, or you are inappropriate, or you have done something wrong,” your Inner Being is not focused there. So, for you to focus there, you have to learn how to focus yourself away from your Inner Being. Your natural instinct is to love someone, and then you mother or your father or someone says to you, “You shouldn’t play with those children, you shouldn’t be over there,” when your impulse is to be with them.

In other words, you little-by-little learn to deny your inspired impulses that are coming from Source, as you give up your guidance to someone else who doesn’t have the ability to guide you. And this is the most interesting thing about this… take this away with you and focus on it… this is a really wonderful and important point… it is not always true that the people who love you – they’re well-meaning – it’s not always true that they are guiding you from a place of disconnection, but it is usually true. They’re usually guarding, not guiding. While your Inner Being never guards, always guides. Your Inner Being is always guiding you toward what you want, while most people in your life are guarding you from what you don’t want.

So, you have to answer the question for yourself, why the guarding caught on better than the guiding, but we think the answer lies in the fact that it is tangible and easier to see and hear your parents than it is your own Inner Being because you have not let your emotions be loud enough to you. As you practice caring how you feel, and you allow the momentum of your emotions to become stronger, in time they’re so strong it’s all you can hear.

Esther had an experience recently where the momentum, the positive momentum, of this wonderful unfolding was so strong that nothing could keep her from moving forward with it. Nothing. No wisdom from the past. No even thinking what Jerry might have said about it. No influence from family or friends who are wanting to protect her from her own craziness. In other words, nothing… nothing… nothing… even came close to being part of the equation, other than this powerful momentum.

There was no question in Esther’s mind, the perfection of this unfolding that she was upon. And, as she followed the impulse and it unfolded, and it unfolded, and it unfolded, and it unfolded – in a period of a week’s time – as she stood as the realizer of this incredible manifestation, she then understood – maybe for the first time ever – what the momentum of alignment really feels like… what the momentum of your path really feels like… what the momentum of being guided, not guarded, really feels like, you see?

lawofattraction

Beitragvon lawofattraction » 23. Okt 2014, 07:37

6. Is Everything Just an Illusion?
Workshop in London, UK, September 20,2014

GUEST: I hope you don’t mind if I want to talk about something that is in one of your recordings, which is a passage taken from a workshop that was in 2005… where you said that everything that we see is illusionary, and the illusion can be whatever we choose it to be. So, I think many years have passed since 2005 and you have added many, many concepts to your teachings which are very, very important, so I wanted to know first whether in light of the things that you have added to your teachings, you can give a more updated version of this statement.

ABRAHAM: Well, better words would be…

Everything is perceptual.
Everything is frequency.
Everything is tuning to a frequency.
Everything is translation.
Everything is vibrational interpretation.
Everything is… the best word is… is realization. 

It’s being on a frequency that causes you to realize it. And the closer to the frequency that you are to your Source – which means the better you feel the more often – then the more real, in the realest sense of the word, your reality becomes.

It’s so interesting to watch you moving around on this planet together, or even in a city like London together, living such different perspectives of life, even though you are in essentially the same spaces and places, but having very different experiences because of your perception.

So, illusion is an accurate word, but harder to hear because it makes it sound not real. When we talk about the Vortex and the reality that is there, most of our human friends are irritated by that because it feels illusionary. It feels like something that they cannot see or hear or smell or taste or touch, something that they are making up.

But when you accept that you are making it ALL up, that that’s what creating reality is, that that’s how thoughts turn to things. So, do thought really turn to things? Or, do you really tune yourself to the perception of the vibration that causes you to call them things? And we say, WHO CARES! […laughter…] What difference does it make? It’s your reality, you see?

Also, we think this is a really good time to remind you, or to emphasize that you came for this reality. You came for this see it, hear it, taste it, touch it, knock-on-wood reality. You did not come to live in the ethers. You did not come to be a nebulous mist. You came to focus thought into reality. 

And the longer thinkers think, then the more reality becomes, the more stable your environment is. You don’t need to worry about it dissipating. It’s stable.

SEPTEMBER 20, 2014 LONDON, UK

lawofattraction

Beitragvon lawofattraction » 25. Okt 2014, 11:11

7. Not Using Available Resources and Therefore Feeling Guilty

GUEST: I feel guilty that I don’t make full use of my resources that I have.

ABRAHAM: Well, guilty is the way you feel when you think a thought that your Inner Being doesn’t think. Let’s get this straight. Let’s get this straight. Let’s talk about what’s really happening because when you say, when any of you say, “I feel guilty,” you mean when you say that, “I should be doing something different.” The ONLY thing you should be doing different is thinking the way your Inner Being thinks about what you’re doing. Did you hear that? 

Your Inner Being doesn’t think you should be doing something different. Your Inner Being doesn’t think that you should be making better use of resources. It’s your beating up on yourself that’s making you feel bad, not that fact that you’re not utilizing your resources better. Is that clear? In other words, you’re misunderstanding your Guidance System. 

Your Guidance is saying one simple thing, “That’s not the way we see it. That’s not the way we see it.” When you feel negative emotion, those are the words we want you to hear, “That’s not the way we see it.” When you say, “I’m not good enough,” it feels bad, “That’s not the way we see it.” When you say, “I’m too old,” and you feel bad, “That’s not the way we see it.” When you say, “I can’t get there from here,” and you feel bad, “That’s not the way we see it.” And that’s ALL that bad feeling means. It means you are shooting yourself in the foot right now with this bogus thought that is not the way we see it.

And the way we see it matters because we’re standing over here in your Vortex with ALL your stuff. We’re over here where it ALL is. We know how to get it to you. We know the path of least resistance to get it to you. And that feeling is just your indication that - right now - you got your shield up and you’re not letting it in. End of story! That’s all. 

It doesn’t mean you should have done something different. It doesn’t mean that there is some better thing that you should have been doing. It doesn’t mean that you’ve missed your opportunity. It just means that right now, in this moment, while this emotion feels bad, right now you’re doing it, right now! It wasn’t that you got too old over a period of time. It wasn’t that you missed the opportunity in some way. Right now you’re doing it. Right now in this moment of emotion. Right now you’re doing it. Right now.

You see… The Source within you isn’t harboring anything about anything that you’ve ever done before. It’s all real time. When you feel negative emotion, it’s about what you’re doing right now, right now, right now… when you could do something different. That matters, don’t you think? “This negative emotion means I could make a better choice right now.” 

So, if you’ve got a lot of momentum on it… like you know how it is for the dancers, and you know how early in life they start, and you know how much they have to know, and you what these benchmarks all are… we can see how you could be standing in a place outside of that structure and using the structure itself to beat yourself up. 

But, if you have decided that you’re not facing reality, you’re not writing a documentary on how people become dancers in China, it isn’t about some statistical documentary, it’s about something entirely different. It’s about you feel good. Period! It’s about you feeling good. Then, you can stand here right now and find some way to soothe yourself, to soothe yourself. You have to find a way to soothe yourself.

2014-10-18 Westchester, NY
Transcript by Esmée La Fleur

lawofattraction

Beitragvon lawofattraction » 26. Okt 2014, 09:23

8. Your only work is to soothe yourself

GUEST: Sometimes I feel like if I don’t give effort – because, before, I was a very action-oriented person – and sometimes I just wake up and I don’t feel the inspiration to do anything. I just lay down in bed for a very long time, and then I feel worse, I feel like I’m wasting my life.

ABRAHAM: Well, sometimes, sometimes action is inspired. So, don’t mistake action and effort. In other words, effort…by effort… we don’t mean action… because nothing is more delicious than being tuned in and inspired to some action… because an action in non-resistance produces so much, and it is pleasurable. 

But when effort… that means…. when the Energy isn’t lined up right, and you’re trying to use the action to compensate for the Energy, and you never get there… That’s what we mean by effort. That’s why effort feels like struggle and strain. Action doesn’t have to feel like struggle or strain. In other words, when you use the Laws of the Universe, and you go with the flow of that, then it’s just inspired action.

GUEST: I do feel that, but not as much as I used to be to do it, so I guess probably I should keep soothing myself?

ABRAHAM: Yes, yes, for sure. But this isn’t something that you’re going to change overnight. In other words, you can’t, you can’t… the train isn’t going to stop going that way and start going that way all at once. It’s hard on the contents of the train…

Esther left her bed unmade… yesterday… she left her bed unmade. And she stood in the doorway of her bedroom, and she thought, “I’ve never done this before… and nobody is gonna see it… so maybe it doesn’t matter, but…” and the reason we tell you this embarrassing story is because it’s something that Esther learned to do. 

“You make your bed every day. You make your bed. You make your bed. You just feel better if you make your bed. You make your bed. You make your bed. You don’t not make your bed. You don’t not make your bed. You don’t go off and leave your bed unmade… because that’s wrong. You don’t leave your bed unmade. You don’t leave your bed unmade.”

Well, so here’s the thing we want you to sort out with us. So, is making the bed right… and leaving it unmade wrong? If Esther believes that making the bed is a good thing, isn’t the path of least resistance for her to make her bed?

GUEST: YES!

ABRAHA: Yeah. So, if you get the rightness and wrongness out of things… but the thing that’s a little tricky to sort out is… how did Esther come to believe that she should always make her bed? And we say, don’t bog yourself down in trying to sort all of these things out. Be present… Esther stood there and said to herself, “I’m not going to make my bed, and I’m not going to feel bad about not making my bed. My unmade bed is not going to be a condition that keeps me from alignment.”

Now, this sounds stupid to you, we know. This sounds like a silly comparison. But we want you to understand that there is not a right or wrong in anything. There’s just alignment or not, within you. And when we say to you, it’s your job to make it alright for you right now… that sort of freaks you out in some ways because you’ve been oriented, you’ve been trained, by a society that never wanted you… to soothe yourself. The society needs you to do it in the way that they need you to do it in order to please them…

So, what we are saying to is… we understand how it is sometimes a little tricky to sort out behavior… Rather than trying so hard to sort out behavior, just for a little while, sort out feelings. And say to yourself, “Abraham said… when my dream was coming true, when I got the thing I so much wanted, and got to sit in the hotseat, and have a conversation with Abraham, and Abraham – a Collective Consciousness of Infinite Intelligence – gave their undivided attention to me, when that happened to me, Abraham said to me… The only thing that matters is that you find a way of soothing yourself.” 

Because you’ve done the other work. You’ve done the sifting and the sorting. You’ve done the asking. You’ve done the asking. It’s in the Vortex, and it’s all lined up. Now, your work is simpler than you have been letting it be. Your work is to soothe yourself into a receptive mode. Now, whatever that means to you. We’re not gonna say… Think this thought and don’t think that thought. We’re saying… Think the thoughts that feel the best that you can find. Just think the thought that feels the best that you can find. And, as you think the thought that feel the best that you can find, that’s good enough. And, as you do that, you won’t feel guilty… you’ll feel soothed, you see? 

You’ll never feel soothed and guilty at the same time. You’ll never feel in alignment and guilty at the same time. You can’t beat up on yourself and be in alignment with the Source within you who will never beat up on you. You can’t think bad thoughts about yourself and be in alignment with the Source within you who will never think bad thoughts about you. You can never find your flaw and feel good because the Source within you will never find your flaw. You are flawless as far as the Source within you is concerned. You are flawless because you are unconditional. You are the one who is placing the conditions that’s putting the flaws that’s putting a wedge between you and the Source within you. 

lawofattraction

Beitragvon lawofattraction » 31. Okt 2014, 07:49

9. Lighten up and have more fun, be less efforting
Workshop in Westchester, NY, October 18, 2014

You see, this is the thing, this is the most important thing that anybody will ever say to you or to anyone. This matters so much. This is what you're reaching for. As you stand at this focal point where all of us, everyone, and all who are your ancestors, all the dancers from before, all the appreciators of life, everyone who has ever lived - and there are so many we cannot even define that - are all focused with you in your moment with such non-resistant love and adoration and appreciation for your willingness to be here, and for your perception of life, and for what you've put into your Vortex, and for Who-You-Are.

The love is so big and so strong and so steady, that when you get crossways of it, you feel guilt. That's all. There's nothing to feel guilty about, it's just that guilt is how you feel when you don't let all that in in a moment. Now, if you were someone who hadn't summoned it, you could be standing in some of those places and not feeling that at all. In other words, if you had never wanted for anything, not having it wouldn't bother you at all.

You've focused it into being, and the very guilt that you feel - this is the most important thing that we want you to hear - the guilt that you feel, the guilt that you feel, the guilt that you feel, the guilt that you feel is the indication. The guilt that you feel is the indication of the goodness and the perfection of where you stand. Because, if it weren't like that, your deprivation of it wouldn't be there. Do you see what we're getting at?

Even the fact that you can feel negative emotion... you couldn't feel negative emotion if that Stream of Pure Positive Energy was not flowing at you. So, "even my guilt is evidence of my goodness" is what we're saying to you. Do you get that? It's also evidence of your desire, evidence of your powerful desire.

So, in normal terms we would say „just lighten up. Have more fun. Be less efforting. Effort is your enemy.“ That seems counter-intuitive because it seems like when you're learning to dance, when you're learning to do all those things that it takes effort and it takes focus - but effort without alignment doesn't yield you happiness. It just yields you medals and accolades from other people. It doesn't yield you alignment, and alignment is what happiness is.

This steady Stream of Realization is what you're reaching for. It's a steady Stream of Realizing Who-I-Am-Now, Who-I-Am-Now, Who-I-Am-Now, Who-I-Am-Now.

lawofattraction

Beitragvon lawofattraction » 14. Nov 2014, 09:38

10. She struggles with her Relationship with her Mother

Hotseater: One of the things I struggle with is that I find myself often in a place of Joy, but I have struggled with the relationship with my mother and I feel that it has gotten to the point that in order to maintain my space and my peace I cannot be around her.I understand that loving doesn´t depend on her actions and I have to maintain my space.

She doesn´t truly believe in my abilities to be self-sufficient. She believes that because of her beliefs what I can be. Instead of understanding and trusting that she raised me to who I am and I can handle that.

Abraham: So, „She does not trust me to be self-sufficient“. So, if that condition would change, and she would stop doing that, how would you feel? What improvement, what emotion, would you feel?

Hotseater: I would feel accepted by her. I would feel validated by her. I will feel... embraced by her.

Abraham: This is really interesting. Because, it´s her acceptance that you seem to most want, which you can´t get, but here it is …

Hotseater: And she wants my acceptance, too.

Abraham: And here is that – for sure, you are a perfect match to each other.

Hotseater: But this is long …

Abraham: Just stay with us – this is easier than you are letting it be. Just play our silly game the way we are guiding it and watch what happens. „If she were different, then I would feel... now we´re asking you for emotions that feel good. And acceptance, that´s not really one of the emotions we were reaching for. Iow, what are the simplest, purest emotions that you can think of?

Hotseater: Love. Loved.

Abraham: What else? If that condition would change, what else? Love and...?

Hotseater: Peace...

Abraham: Peace, calm, I would feel ease...

Hotseater: At ease, yeah, it is very …

Abraham: Wait wait wait! Don´t argue for your the limitations! We´re asking you to reach for a word, and then you´re finding it, and telling us why you need it. "I want to feel ease, because it has not been easy. And I want to feel love, because I have not felt love."

Well, that´s sort of working against the process, that we´re teaching here. So, you want to feel love, and you want to feel ease, and you want to feel fun. You want to feel free. You want to feel sure.

Hotseater: Supported.

Abraham: Wait. Supported?

Hotseater: Like...

Abraham: Is your mother the Vortex, through which your well-being flows? So, you need your mother´s approval, you need your mother´s appreciation, you need your mothers support?

Whoo, see, that´s what´s screwy about all of this. She was never the one to give you all of that! You talk of self-reliance, and yet you´re mother-reliant!

Hotseater: Hhm, true ...

Abraham: And it´s because that´s the way she trained you - you are all training each other this way. You say "Look at this good thing I do, and compliment me. And look at this good thing and compliment me.

Meanwhile, source is over here, loving you, adoring you, complementing you, you could look to source at any time, and find that unconditionally. Because source doesn´t say "be that way, and we´ll love you." Source just loves you. Source doesn´t say "Do that, go over there, don´t do that, stop doing that, begin doing that, and we will love you". Source just loves you.

That is what we mean when we say "looking for love in all the wrong places." Asking your mother, who is an inconsistent Vortex, through which love flows, is really not a good idea. Because, she might love you when she´s happy, or drunk, but she´s not gonna love you when she´s in a bad mood. She´s gonna let you down, when she´s not in alignment. She´s gonna let you down, when she lets herself down.

You see, this is big. So play the game with us again. So, if she would stop fussing over me, or needing stuff from me, or not believing in me, I would feel... I would feel... I would feel ease. I would feel calm. I would feel joyful. I would feel sufficient. I would feel energized. I would feel invincible. I would feel clarity. I would feel sure.

I would feel whole, I would feel sure, I would feel balanced, I would feel ease, I would feel love, I would feel fun, I would feel clarity, I would feel passion, I would feel sure, I would feel confident, I would feel knowing, I would feel alive, I would feel invigorated, I would feel sure, I would feel knowing, I would feel love, I would feel fun, I would feel easy, I would feel eager...

Now, just saying that, don´t you feel more of all of that? Just focussing there for a little while?

Hotseater: Definitely.

Abraham: Without your mother changing anything.

Hotseater: But she´s not here, bothering me.

Abraham: But how do you get rid of doubt? Before it starts.

So what happens is: You never prepared the atmosphere because you spent all your time talking about what she´s gonna do, that gonna upsets you, when she gets there! So, when she gets there – of course she´s gonna do what upsets you, because you practised that. You´re literally sucking that from her. That´s your expectation of her. She cannot buck your current! But if you wwould play this game - you see, we gave you a process that will work for you and you argued for it´s limitations right away, because your past experience hasn´t shown you what we´re telling you here.

If you need the condition to change before you feel those things, you will wait for it forever. If you find the way of feeling it, the conditions will change. It´s our promise to you. And this is the way it will change: Will she be different? Maybe, or maybe not. Will your reception of her be different? For sure. Will your rendez-vousing with her be better? Yes. You´ll zig and... because, there are many wonderful things, about her.There are many lovables about her.

But you´re not hooking up with them, because her wonderful things are not what´s most active in your vibration! Her troublesome things are most active in your vibration, because you have been placing your whole sense of self-worth on her. You have given her responsibility for how you feel about self. All she did is giving you an avenue into this physical experience, the rest is yours to do.

Such freedom, you see. So, you practice it and you feel it and you prcatise it and you begin to notice subtle changes. But the most significant thing that you will notice is that your mother will no longer be the reason you feel bad, because your condifence will be so sure, your sense of self will be so sure, that when she is standing there doubting herself but looking at you, you won´t take it personally.

This was a really good conversation.

lawofattraction

Beitragvon lawofattraction » 31. Jan 2015, 09:25

11. True Mastery of Alignment
Workshop in Seattle, August 26, 2012

“That’s what the feeling of worthiness is: It’s putting yourself in a position, it’s readying the Grid, so that what’s in your Vortex can flow in. And as it flows in, and it occurs to you, and you perceive it, and you translate it, and you experience it — that’s where your feeling of worthiness is. You have to prove it to yourself because nobody else can give it to you and nobody else can prevent you from it.

snip

That’s the mark and process of True Mastery: where you are able to feel for Alignment, and find it, and know when you’re on it and know when you’re not, and maintain your balance no matter what, maintain your balance deliberately. That’s what True Mastery is. 

That’s what the Art of Allowing is. The Art of Allowing me to be in Alignment with All-That-I-Am - regardless of what anyone is wanting to present to me. And in that understanding is the true freedom that everyone is looking for… because it’s freedom from resistance that you seek. And, if you don’t understand that, then you gotta prevent that person, and you gotta prevent that person, and you need a restraining order against that one and that one… In other words, then you’re wanting to take action to try to make your world as wonderful as you want it to be. 

But once you have mastered this understanding that you can control the way that you feel because you have the power to focus, and then you practice yourself into steady, chronic alignment, and then the Universe shows you that only what is wanted is flowing to you…and, if something is a bit off, you don’t freak out about it, you just take it as another step one moment — and you maintain your balance regardless of it. That’s what Unconditional Love is: Alignment regardless of the condition.

snip

You have to start with a decision that you want to feel good. If that’s the premise — if you’ve started with that decision that you want to feel good — then what that means is, what you’re say is: I want to feel good, and I understand that I can’t feel good unless I am really blended with All-That-I-Am. Which causes you to then understand that if you hadn’t expanded to more than you can maybe normally maintain, then there would not be any new reach. And so now you are making peace with the fact that you are always Vibrationally reaching beyond your patterns or habits that you’ve been practicing. 

So, it’s always accurate to say: I have beliefs that are not up-to-speed with the whole of Who-I-Am. And I mean to figure out which of those beliefs aren’t up to speed with Who-I-Am, so that I can be up-to-speed with Who-I-Am. However, the beliefs that I hold that are not up-to-speed with Who-I-Am are responsible for my further expansion. So, I’m embracing all of these beliefs, positive ones and negative ones, because expansion matters so much to me. If I didn’t have the ability to know what I don’t what, I wouldn’t have the ability to know what I do want. 

So, I’m not looking for perfection here, I’m just looking for steady things to help me to continue to expand, and constant awareness and desire to feel good which keeps me moving in the direction of the expansion that I’ve made. And it is my powerful intent to live happily-ever-after in that way. 

And if somebody else has the benefit of being up close to me and figuring it out, based upon the powerful example that I am offering, then I am really fulfilling my purpose for being. But I was not born to be an example for them. I was born to be the joyful creator that I am. It gets off [track] pretty easily in the moment that you are trying to mentor someone that you really care about. And it gets back on track really fast when you realize that they can’t miss anyway. Nobody’s gonna miss this. Everybody’s having expansion. Everybody’s putting stuff into their Vortex. Everybody’s eventually gonna come into Alignment with it, you see? 

snip

This is a Universe of Attraction, and there is no exclusion. There’s no pushing anything away. What you give your attention to – you’re calling to you. Attention to it is the invitation of it. That’s why we say — and really mean it — you can’t get to the bottom of something. You can’t get to the bottom of what’s bothering you. Because your attention upon what’s bothering you, just causes that to have a deeper and deeper and deeper and deeper and deeper… there is no bottom.

Snip

As you don’t make a big hairy deal out of the things that are bothering you, and you do add emphasis to the things that are going well, as you let your work, your process, be more about making lists of positive aspects… We would move from meditation — which is the most general thing that you can do with your mind — to making lists of positive aspects — which is the most specific thing you can do about the things that are important to you. And we would move back and forth between those processes and, in doing so, we would tune ourselves to the frequency of what’s in our Vortex. 

And then, we would just let the chips fall where they may. We would not try to control Law of Attraction. We would not try to control other people. We would make a decision that we have a singular intent, and that is to be aware of and, therefore, control the Vibrational output.

Snip

We want to help you feel as we feel about the deliciousness of molding the Energy. We want you to experience the subtlety and, therefore, the precision and, therefore, the specifics and, therefore, the deliciousness… It’s like being an Energy Connoisseur… In other words, your tastes become refined in all things. Your tastes of Energy become refined. You get better and better at it, and you begin to enjoy the subtleties of it more. And then, you begin to feel this worthiness as you finally acknowledge that the Universe will match you — Vibration to Vibration.

Snip

You can become this creative genius on subject after subject. You are the creator of your experience, but we are in on it with you. And when you explore and expand beyond your current belief or ability to allow your expansion, we still take it, and know it, and hold you as our object of attention, knowing that you will find it. But, more importantly, not knowing that you will find it so that you will have the manifestation that will please you, but knowing that in the reaching for the finding of it you will have the joy that we have found even before the manifestation of it.“

Abraham Hicks, Seattle, Washington, 26/8/ 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqFwzt3jYlY

lawofattraction

Beitragvon lawofattraction » 6. Feb 2015, 14:57

12. Why bother to feel good NOW?

Why bother to feel good NOW when my objective is to have a better FUTURE so I can feel good?

We see our work, our greatest value to you, as helping you to soothe your resistance and find relief, which means you’ve shifted your vibrational point of attraction. We adore helping you do that because we can see into your future and, as you sit here in this room and your vibration shifts, your future changes right before our eyes. And we celebrate with you, the joyous journey that you are upon.

You can't get it wrong and you can't get it done. And the reason you can't get it wrong, is because you can't get it done. No matter where you’re standing, if it isn’t pleasing you, just remind yourself it's not done. And then take the oh-so-easy, very-short-time emotional journey and show yourself how you can put ease in your experience…NOW…RIGHT NOW…NOW… RIGHT NOW…NOW…RIGHT NOW and then watch what happens.

All of your power is NOW! NOW! This is your point of attraction. NOW. Do you know that here you are and everything is actualizing around you NOW? So here you are in your NOW and everything is actualizing around your Now. So your future experience that you are going to walk into is actually lining up in response to your vibrational output NOW. Interesting, isn’t it? So as you are ornery and upset or in despair, your future experience is lining up in response to that right now.

So you say, But I have good reason! And we say who cares? But I have good reason to feel this way! We say it doesn’t matter! You’re still messing up your future experience! But Abraham, I know I'm right! This is the way that it is! I'm only speaking the truth! We say, we know and your future is going to be full of it!! (laughter) Your future is going to be full of more of this truth that you're feeling uncomfortable about NOW!

So get the picture of this…so here you are in your NOW. Your Now which is attracting to you all things. The Now which is your point of attraction and you're attracting to you now, you're attracting to you tomorrow, you're attracting to you a week from now, you're attracting to you a month from now. If you could see the vortex of things that are lining up for you in response to your Now emitting. So all of your power is NOW. Think about what you're doing to tomorrow when you feel good NOW. Think about what you're doing to the day after tomorrow while you're feeling good NOW.

Can you imagine the resources that you allow to line up when you take the time to feel good NOW, when you get in synch with well-being NOW, you see? All of your power is NOW. It doesn't matter if you're thinking about the past or the future. Or observing something in your now, you're doing it NOW. You're emanating NOW; you're radiating NOW; you're creating NOW. Tomorrow never comes, have you noticed? Because when it gets here, it's TODAY! All of your power is NOW!

So, you've just got to decide that you're going to do the best that you can now to feel good and stop making excuses about why you don't feel good now by charting all of the statistics of reasons why you're justified in not feeling good. Who cares? It doesn't matter! You're right…you should feel bad! But feeling bad only makes tomorrow worse! You've got to feel good NOW! You've got to make up your mind that nothing is more important than how I feel NOW. Because NOW is everything. NOW is the whole enchilada. NOW is the power of me. Now, now, now, now, now, now, now, now, now! And if I practice NOW feeling good, there's a better chance that tomorrow I'm going to feel good, too. You might as well start somewhere and it might as well be NOW. Why not start improving your life now? Now. Now. Now.

But you've got to stop comparing what's happening to you and what's happening to anybody else. Because you don't know what they've been launching into their experience. You might meet someone who is thriving NOW and you might feel jealous that they are thriving NOW, and your jealousy about them thriving NOW will keep you from ever thriving as long as you feel jealous. You've got to feel appreciation! You've got to feel love! You've got to understand that well-being flows to everyone and you might as well start your flow NOW!

So you see someone who's thriving and you're not. Maybe it's with health, maybe it's with love, maybe it's with money. They are thriving abundantly and you're not. And your tendency is to criticize them or find fault with them or to feel inferior to them. All negative emotions, all squelching your well-being and all messing up your future experience. So instead you stop and you say, I don't like that he's doing better than I am doing (squelching). His father probably bought that for him (squelching). He probably knows people in power (squelching). Somehow, he's managed to get in vibrational alignment with what he wants (alignment). In other words, when you compare your resources now with someone else's, the only comparison that you could possibly be making is how in alignment they are with what they want and how in alignment you are with what you want. And that's the only justifiable equation that makes sense.

So here I am NOW, where all of my power is and I'm doing the best I can to feel the best I can right now. So I'm making the best use of now that I can. Why? To affect future experience? It will. But why really? Why do I want to affect future experience anyway? Because I think I will feel better in the future. So if I find something that feels better now, well that's a double bonus isn't it? Because not only have I positively affected my future experience, but I feel good NOW.

And everything that anybody wants, whether it's a material object or a relationship or a pile of money, everything that everybody wants is because they believe in the having of it they will feel better NOW. So when you show yourself the power to align with good feelings NOW, you’ve shown yourself the power of aligning with source NOW, you’ve shown yourself the power of thriving NOW, you’ve shown yourself the power of aligning with all of the resources of the universe NOW, you’ve shown yourself the power of positively affecting tomorrow and beyond NOW and you feel good NOW.

We think its worth going after. And if we were standing in your physical shoes we would announce to anyone around us: I’ve decided that I’m going to feel good now! And I love you dearly, but I'm not going to pay too much attention to the things that you say that don’t make me feel good. So if you find me ignoring you, it's not because I don’t love you, it's because you’re saying things that don't make me feel good. If you find me not wanting to go to those movies that don’t make me feel good, it isn't that I don’t want to spend time with you, it's that I care more about feeling good than anything else. Because I found out just recently that my feeling good NOW isn't just about NOW, it's about EVERYTHING! That right now I’m launching my whole entire future experience; everything that I believe in, everything that I am, depends upon how I feel right NOW! So excuse me if I do not join you in your criticism of this or that or the other. I'd rather look for something to praise.

And in time, you will activate that within you so much, that that will be the natural trend. Right now, we know it's sorta hard sometimes. People say to us, Abraham, feels like my thoughts are thinking me and we say, they’re not, you’re thinking them. But once you get one pretty well activated, it's gonna show up! So you gotta activate something else. So this is one last thing we want to say…it does not matter what IS, because what IS is a continuing, evolving thing. As you give your attention to What-Is, objectively, then everything that IS, just keeps showing up everywhere you go. If you give your attention to What-Is discriminately, by picking out the parts of it you like best, then everywhere you go, the parts of it you like best dominate your experience.

lawofattraction

Beitragvon lawofattraction » 2. Sep 2015, 12:50

13. Step 5

Hotseater asks about the evolution of the teachings and the 4 steps.

Abraham: Let´s call step 4 the maintenance of the receptive mode. That´s really where you´re at. It´s not just a matter of understanding it, it´s a matter of having practiced it, until you are consistently there. And then, the life that is coming in response to that consistent vibration, reflects that.

So, then it just builds on itself. Happy attracts happy, you observe happy, which attracts more happy. It´s sort of a vicious circle of well-being.

Hotseater: Delicious! So, the question is this: As we as a collective consciousness evolve, and there is perhaps more out there, is there a fifth step? In which, as we evolve as an elevated community, we can participate in?

Abraham: It´s all about the degree of the alignment. It´s bout the consistency of alignment. Mastery of anything.

In other words, there are not more laws to discover. There may be many, many, many more ways of describing
the laws, that resonate more quickly or more easily. But once you are at that place where you understand
that contrast is serving you and you made peace with it, so that contrast is your friend, not your enemy,
so that you are aware that you are molding the clay ...

So, yes, let´s give step 5 some form and function right here and now. Let´s say: Step 1 is contrast that causes the asking. Step 2 is: that asking is satisfied vibrationally by source, and LoA begins the gathering of the co-operative components. So you´ve asked, and it is given - vibrationally.

Step 3 is: you are aware of your emotions, so you figure out how to lean into the direction of alignment. And step 4 is the steady maintenance of that.

And step 5 is the recognition, that within the contrast comes the question that is of value. So that you stop beating up on yourself, as you are standing in a life-giving, life-promoting, expansion-building, contrasting moment. It´s acceptance of this contrast, that you are born into.

Alaskan Cruise, July 2015

lawofattraction

Beitragvon lawofattraction » 21. Sep 2015, 08:28

14. Coming into alignment with the job of his dreams

Abraham: What you want to do is that you think about: Why do you want this? That´s what we would like to hear from you. Why do you want this? Why do you want this job of your dreams? What is it about it, that turns you on?

Hotseater: Its hard to explain, its just the energy of seeing things as thy are, its like I …...

Abraham: Because I love the feeling of expansive thought. And I love getting to look at something differently than most others can see it. I love the mind expansion that is required in this. I love the free flowing of thought around it. I love the bigness of it, I love the massiveness of it, I love the wholeness of it, I love the perfection of it, I love the wonder of it, I love the amazement of it, I love the co-creative genius of it, I love the unknown of it.

Hotseater: Yes, and something else comes up .... It´s the connection. When you see these things. I don´t know how to explain.

Abraham: We do. It´s what we´re talking about. It´s that alignment - that´s what that alignment is. That´s that feeling of seeing the world through the eyes of source. Just catching glimpses of the way it all works, of the way how creation happens.

How do you think all of this came into being? Exactly in the same way as we´re trying to help you get a car in your garage. It´s exactly the same process. All of these planets spinning in their orbit in perfect proximity to each other, and beyond and beyond and beyond and beyond and beyond and beyond. All of that thought-vibration, that, with attention to it became actualized.

And, with attention to it it became actualized in a rhythm of perfection. Everything is always working out to perfection, you see. It´s no wonder that it´s thrilling to you to gaze in the direction of that. To look upward and outward and onward - it´s no wonder that is thrilling to you, you see.

And what feels bad to you is when you come back from all of that and try to figure out how to put a resume together. Well, it´s because it´s too soon for that. Let the wonder of all of that keep inspiring you. Let it build within you until what comes across in your resume - you´ll be so Titito, that what will come across is something so powerful, that it will be undeniable.

You´ll present your credentials. You´ll let them know that you had the stamina and the wherewithal to go to school and get the degree and learn what you needed to learn. You´ve got the basics. But it´s not the basics that will ever carry anyone to greatness. It´s the alignment that carries anyone to greatness.

Now - maybe the basics are necessary. We really don´t think that they are, but in your world, let´s say that the basics are necessary, and you´ve got those. And now, that you´ve got the basics, now you´ve got something far more.

Look at the Athletes out in the ball court. They are equal height most of them, equal weight and they got equal muscle capacity – but what makes the difference between those that have their eye-hand-coordination? What makes the difference between those that are inspired, those, which are so tuned in that they can tell what someone else will do? Those that see the big picture, that are looking for the broader view and know exactly where they need to be and where they want to be in the rhythm of whats going on?

It´s far more than the basics. They got in on alignment. They´re using the leverage of the energy that creates worlds. And that´s what is flowing through them, you see. So, if you will allow yourself to dream more and to feel the fullness of all of that longer rather than doing more of that mundane stuff, that everybody thinks that they need to do and to jump through the hoops you allow yourself to rise above the fray, so that you are in love with the Universe and all of it´s possibilities, then that will come across in the way that you interview, in the way that you connect, in the way that you rendez-vous with others.

Possibilities. Science is so interesting. You know why it moves so slowly? Because everybody thinks, everyone has to agree on everything. So you take the slowest minds and you drag them along with the fastest minds, because everybody has to agree.

But it´s always those who have been thinking outside the box that figured everything out. Look at them, all through history. Many where put in jail, they were so weird.
Because they were not willing to follow. Now those days are gone and nobody will jail you. The worst thing that could happen to you is that they might misunderstand you. But they will revere you, if you allow your mind to soar in the way that you have the potential of it soaring.

So, you´ve got the basics. You´ve got the credentials. You´re in the game. Now let yourself dream into that place of feeling wonderful and then the words that flow forth from who you are: "I was born for this. I´ve got this intuitive knowing. My mind takes me places, where I´ve never been before. The idea is understanding this expanding Universe - things occur to me."

Oh, it´s so exhilarating when you hook in with that broader perspective. And every single invention, every single understanding, concept, mathematics, everything that has ever come into this physical world, has come by one person, who stood apart, who didn´t do the mundane stuff that everybody else was doing, who stopped feeling guilty about not jumping through the hoops that everybody else was jumping through and allowed themselves to be for a longer period of time in that atmosphere of belief and understanding. And then the thoughts begin to flow in a big, big way. And you will never be happy, under any other condition. You´ve gotta go there.

We always enjoy visiting with people, who call themselves creative. You all are, no matter what your endeavor. Those in music or those in art or those in science, who have felt what it feels like, those in sports – the biggest population - who feel what it feels like to be in that zone. Who know what it feels like, as you just catch glimpses of that alignment. And in that aligned state you turn your attention toward something of interest to you, and you see it open in a whole new understanding.

And if you don´t need to scamper and get confirmation from others who are not there, who aren´t in that receiving mode - oh, that´s why that calls you. You want to be in the receiving mode that nobody else has received. You want to be in the receiving mode that nobody else has received. You are not a regurgitator - you are a creator.

Hotseater: I have a question, though. I agree with everything you say, except that one thing, that kind of sticks with me. When you say “you have your credentials” - when I talk to people in the field … I have a Master´s right now, I don´t have a Ph.D. And people tell me “we can´t consider you because of these reasons. You don´t have with this program experience” - and then I get stuck.

Abraham: Then you´re talking to them too soon. You´re talking to them too soon.
When you´re in that state of alignment, you carry a credential with you, a vibrational credential. Look at the greats. What kind of credentials did Galileo have?
What kind of credentials?

Your credentials are the way you mundane-ize yourselves. Your credentials are the way you standardize yourselves. Your credentials are the way you compare yourselves in the action-orientation. You are talking about inspiration. You are talking about alignment. Do you want to be part of the system, that is requiring you to jump through hoops? Or do you want to tap into the genius of the Universe and make something big happen?

Esther and Jerry read a book a few years ago which stuck in their minds. It was a man who was talking about travel and how to make travel easy and was talking about how to interact with airlines and how to interact with hotels and so forth. And he said: “When you ask someone to do something, make sure that they have the power to give it to you - otherwise you are just waisting your words.” You sort of get that? Ask someone who has the power to make the water hotter in your room and so on. Otherwise it is just a waste of time.

So we like to reflect that back to you: When you ask those who are willing to play in the world of mundane-ness to give you your certificates, then you sort of relegated yourself to a different game than you want to play in. And we think that is what´s grinding at you. Because we don´t believe that if you where a basketball player, you would go and say: „I´ve never played, but I want to play in the NBA“ and expect to be able to play. That´s not what´s going on here.

You have far more vibrational credentials then you´re giving yourself credit - and you are letting someone else, that doesn´t understand how to feel who you really are in relationship to what you really want?

This is what we´re saying to all of you all of the time. You are looking for love in all the wrong places. You are looking for accreditation in all the wrong places. You are looking for it from other humans, who cannot give it to you. Go to your source, and your source will give it to you.

You are looking for confidence, you are looking for clarity, you are looking for
stamina, you are looking for vitality. You are looking for genius. You are looking for information. And you are not going to find it there with them. They are moving paperclips around - that´s their job.

Workshop in San Francisco, California, 26. Juli 2015

lawofattraction

Beitragvon lawofattraction » 6. Nov 2015, 13:36

15. You don’t need to “overcome” your disease – just find the vibrational cause, and that is easy

You don’t need to “over come” your disease – just find the vibrational cause, and that is easy.
“As a general rule, what we would like to say to you, or to anyone about anything they want is that, if you can stay off the subject where you feel needy, or vulnerable, and just use other subjects that get you into the vortex, that’s the path of least resistance to your recovery.

You don’t have to take a subject like physical discomfort, and get into the vortex, and talk about your subject of physical discomfort. You just have to get in the vortex. Because when you get into the vortex, you’re in alignment with what you want. And when you’re in alignment with what you want, what you want begins to come about.

The only reason that we ever train anyone to move their vibration on a specific subject to a better vibration is because most of you, by virtue of what you’re living, are gonna think about your body. In other words, it’s unlikely that we, or you, could distract you from the subject of your physicality for very long. So, since you’re gonna think about it, you gotta train yourself to think about it in the way that allows the wellness, rather than in the way that denies the wellness.

(…) And so, we’re just saying to you, you don’t have to justify how it got there. You don’t even have to understand it. Anything that you call an anomaly, or a discord, or a disorder, or something that doesn’t feel good, will go away with lack of attention. But you gotta figure out how it is that you’re giving it your attention.

And a lot of people say, ‘Well, I got a diagnosis, and I swear I haven’t been thinking about that.’ And our friend gave us some really good words earlier – deep down. Deep down. Deep down, what is the vibrational root of it? What’s the vibrational root of it?

So a very wonderful benefit of having some physical characteristics that are sort of consistent to help you to realize what is deep down at the vibrational root is, you can stop and say, ‘What does this manifestation- What does it feel like now that it’s happening to me? What does it feel like?

(…) And we tell doctors, and scientists, if you can get to the vibrational cause of something, rather than trying to find a physical cure, let’s get to the vibrational cause, and then it won’t squirt out in another way. Although side effects that squirt out from the medicine that you take, about a lot of different things, that’s just your resistance showing up in another way, and another way, and another way, until you get to the heart of the resistance, you see.

(…)Well, the thing that you want to pinpoint is- Because everything is about vibration, and vibration is indicated by emotion, and later, if the emotion isn’t an indicator that is strong enough that you bring yourself into vibrational reconciliation, then the indicator gets stronger. So, it becomes a stronger emotion, and then eventually it becomes a physical condition. But, whether it’s an emotion or a physical condition, it’s still pointing to a vibrational imbalance.

And we have discovered, and accurately, that the vibrational imbalance – because it’s easy to do that. ‘This physical condition makes me feel…

(…) This is the thing that we really want to help you to understand. Any of you who now have a physical condition. It feels like, ‘Oh now I’ve got this physical condition that I need to overcome.’ No you don’t. ‘But wait, Abraham. My body is breaking down in this way. Don’t I need to overcome this physical condition?’ No. All you have to do is figure out what’s at the vibrational root of it, and clean that up. The physical condition will become the new indicator of the improved vibration, once you improve the vibration.

(…) Don’t you know that ulcers are about stress? And heart stuff is stress related? And we want to say to you that everything that you call a physical anomaly, or dis-ease (disease) dis-ease, everything is an indicator of the vibrational blending(…)”

Abraham Hicks 2015 - Transcript courtesy of joypassiondesire

lawofattraction

Beitragvon lawofattraction » 29. Jan 2016, 10:41

16. Are we branded with our “Soul intentions”?

Q I was reading a book, and I believe you stated you had a soul agreement coming into this physicality to do this. And I think you said we could change the intentions when we get here, is that correct?

A “Soul intention,” that’s a very big word. And yet, when you realize that as you stand here in this physical body, you did not just begin. In other words, the Consciousness that is You is much older than the amount of time that it has been focused in this physical body. And so, when you understand that you did not just begin with this body, then you understand that the Consciousness that is You must have had all kinds of intentions.

And those intentions were much about coming forth into physical expression. They were about being in this body. They were about exploring the contrast. They were about concluding new things. They were about allowing Source Energy to come through. They were about the joyful expansion of the Universe through the perspective that is you.

And so, yes, you held all kinds of intentions before you made the trip into this physical body. But the thing that we really want you to realize about that is that that Nonphysical intent, from your physical perspective, is rather general in nature, usually. It is an intention of being joyful. It is an intention of having satisfaction. It is an intention of finding harmony. It is the intention of eager anticipation. It’s the intention of feeling good in life. It’s the intention of experiencing joy. That is the reason that you come forth.

Not one of you came forth to fix something that was broken, or to reconcile something that had gone wrong before. All of you come forth knowing that you never get it done, and that you cannot get it wrong. And so, you come forth looking for the opportunity to have more things of interest.

It’s not so different than the way you feel in your physical body. In other words, you come to a gathering like this because you want to be stimulated in thought. You go to a movie because you think it might be entertaining or stimulating in thought. Don’t you just love it? You remember being a youngster, and it was your birthday, or some holiday when you were going to receive some presents. And do you remember that the ones that you always liked best were the ones that you could go get involved in in some way? It was something to put together, or something to contemplate.

The nature of your being in this body, and even before, the nature of your being is to focus and find satisfaction in the focusing. And so, oh, this time/space reality, it appeared before you as this best of all creative endeavors. In other words, you could not think of a more exhilarating experience than to focus in this time/space reality, because you knew of the terrific balance of thought. You knew that you would be stimulated. You knew that desire would be born within you. You knew that you would have a Guidance System that would guide you. You knew that some of the hardest times would result in some of the best of times.

In other words, you said, “Oh, let me at it! I can’t wait to get my hands…thoughts, around that clay. And so, then, when you come into this physical body, you have absolute choice. And that’s what you were referring to. Sometimes people believe that they’ve been assigned something. For example, someone might say to Esther, “Well, it was predetermined even before your birth that you would be a speaker for Abraham. And so it is necessary that you sacrifice your life experience.” In other words, you should have seen Esther before she began speaking for Abraham. Her life was very, very different.

When Esther and Jerry came together, they were living happily ever after. And the way they were living happily ever after was making sure that they were in some lovely place doing some lovely thing all day every day. Their life was about traveling, and Esther would have told you her life was about shopping. Their life was about being together. Their life was about making love and being in love, and being someplace lovely while they were doing all of that.

They were not out to conquer the world—they were living happily ever after. And so, here comes Abraham. And some might say, “Oh, well, now Esther has sacrificed all of that in order to be on the road, live in a bus, go from city to city, spread the seeds of Well-Being.” And we say, they’re still living happily ever after. In other words, the format of their life is very different, but they are still dramatically, even more so than before, living happily ever after.

It’s not about what you do, because there is no specifics that are required in order to satisfy the living happily ever after. In other words, there are endless ways that you can follow your bliss and discover your joy. And there is not one right path. There are many, many paths. And you said as you came forth into this body, “I will find a path.”

And you didn’t say, “When I find that path I will stay on that path forever more.” You said, “I will come forth and will find a path, and I will find a path, and I will find a path, and I will find the path, and I will find the path, and I will find a path, and I will find a path that will lead me in lots of different directions, and it will take me into lots of different places, and it will introduce me to lots of different people, and it will be the reason for lots of different joy.” But it was not specific. You said, “My internal Guidance System will lead me to the specifics.”

So, what is your internal Guidance System leading you toward? Oh, you’re really going to like this: The guidance within you, the calculation that is being made is, what is the most likely, most fulfilling, most satisfying use of this moment in time? That’s what your Guidance System is always guiding you toward. “Look this way. Look into this child’s eyes. Ride on the elevator with this one. Go this way. Drive in this lane of traffic. Stop here. Go here. Eat this. Think this.”

In other words, it’s always guiding you toward the greatest probability of fulfillment that you are willing to allow in this moment. Good guidance. Not specific. Those choices are all yours. And, oh, what fun it is to be in a physical body where things aren’t quite as good as you’d like them to be, and you feel the aggravation of that—and out of that, bubbles a desire or a preference for something different.

And to be a student of Deliberate Creation where you are aware of that angst, so that you are consciously aware of the birthing of this desire, so you birth this desire, and now you’re consciously saying, “Hey, I’ve got this desire and I’m not there yet, but I’ve got this desire. And when I think about this desire, I’m not there very often, but when I think about this desire, I feel better even though I’m not there very often. But I’m getting there more and more often. And when I think about it I feel good, even though I sometimes don’t think about it.”

And to be in that place where you are consciously molding that clay and recognizing “I’m doing that thing I do, now I’m allowing Source Energy. I’m doing that thing I do, now I’m allowing Source Energy.” And to feel yourself getting clearer and clearer, and clearer, only takes a couple of days, maybe not even that long, and then the Universe delivers to you a culmination, a manifestation, and you can feel the results of your motion forward. In other words, you can feel that this moment in time was about those thoughts, and you actually feel your rogress.

And then you stand in this new place, satisfied for a moment, feeling satisfaction about the deliberateness of your life experience, and now, you are in this invigorating place with new things to contemplate; new things to think about; new things to be stimulated about. And new things to antagonize you into yet another desire, and then that conscious awareness of “Hey, this is an idea and I’m not yet up to speed with it.” And then a deliberate bringing yourself up to speed with it, with each moment giving you those sensual feelings of being in alignment or not, in alignment or not, in alignment or not.

Can you feel the control of the molding of this Energy? It’s much more satisfying than having your hands in clay, although it’s very much like that. And then feeling yourself clicking into place, where you feel the movement. And this time you’re clearer about it because you’ve had that last conscious experience where you almost knew it then, but now you really know it and you’re able to viscerally feel.

“Oh, I could feel I was on the brink of something,” and bam when it happens, oh! What an exhilarating thing that is. When it happens, and you saw it coming, and you knew it was coming. You sniffed it out, you knew it. You’re almost beside yourself, because this is a moment that you put the garbage in the can. Or that you bought the winning lottery ticket. Or that the love of your life walks through and your eyes met, and you knew. In other words, it does not matter what the subject, you can feel when it happens.

And now, here you are on this new platform, with more desire that is bubbling, and more exposure to more experience. And another rocket of desire. A constant molding, until before you know it, you have such sense of security and Well-Being. It never enters your mind that you cannot achieve anything that you desire. It’s just a matter of being stimulated to the thing that makes you desire.

And so, now, instead of being afraid of contrast, you are eager about contrast. You’re loving, you’re willing to explore the world, you’re looking for things to think about, because you love being on that leading edge. You love that feeling of the new desire being born within you. You’re no longer wanting to go off and hide in your cave, afraid that things might stimulate you in some way that will set you off balance. You know you’re up for it. You know you’re a powerful creator. You know you can control your thoughts. You know you can tell the difference between thoughts that feel good, and thoughts that feel bad. You know you have the self-discipline to choose.

And now, you are out there in a bigger arena, with more exposure to more experiences that are giving birth to greater and greater rockets of desire. And you know you’re up for this rocket. You could feel it coming. You know you’re not there, but you know you’re up for giving birth to it, and you can feel it when it happens. And you know you’re not a Vibrational Match to it, but you know you can be a Vibrational Match to it, because you’ve had the experience of not being a Vibrational Match to things before, and bringing yourself into vibrational harmony with it.

And you’ve got all kinds of tools in your pocket, all kinds of ways of going about it. And so, you bring yourself into vibrational harmony with this desire. And when this one manifests, oh, it is a glorious experience! It is so far from any place that you’ve ever been before, you see. And now you stand in this new platform with all of this new contrasting experience. And now, everything’s bigger than it’s ever been before. And much of the world is looking at you in amazement, because you’ve come so far so fast. You don’t feel that what you’ve achieved is any big deal—you’ve just had such a very good time in the achievement of it.

It begins to not matter what it is or where it is or who it is or how big it is, or how much it is. It’s the process that is turning you on. It’s the feeling of knowing that you’re in control of your own experience. And then your Inner Being is pouring through you saying, “Yes, this is what I’ve been telling you all along. Life is good everywhere you look. There are not bad places and good places, or even better places and better places. What there is, is glorious life experience everywhere you will allow yourself to feel it.” Yes.

We have enjoyed this interaction immensely. There are no words that can begin to explain to you the appreciation that those here feel for that which you are about. Take great satisfaction in your perfect place on this leading edge—and follow your bliss.

There is great love here for you. We are complete.

©Jerry & Esther Hicks
Silver Spring, MD – 10/20/01

lawofattraction

Beitragvon lawofattraction » 29. Jan 2016, 10:51

17. Are we individual souls or spirits?

Q My other question has to do with your discussion in the book about the three, Jerry, Esther and Tracy going to Boston and going up to Samuel Adams and all three said, “That’s me.” That doesn’t negate the individuality of the soul or the spirit? [not at all] That’s where I get a little confused.

A It is uncomfortable for you, we know, for most of you. Here is the easiest way for us to give this to you. For those who did not hear the story before, Jerry and Esther and Tracy were flying into Boston, and it was in the early days of their interacting with us. And we have never been very excited about talking about past lives, because we are not wanting to distract you from what you are about here, which is a very powerful and important focus.

But we said to Esther as they were landing, “You will like Boston, because it was your last place of physical.” And Esther said to them, “We will like Boston, because it was my last place of physical.” And then we said to Esther, “All of you.” And then Esther repeated, “All of you.” So now, they’re in the back of the limousine, and they’re on their way to the hotel. And now, they are asking, “Well, who was I? Well, who was I? Well, who was I?” So we said, “When you stand before the statue that is you, you will know.” And now, they are all excited. “A statue! We are very important, there is a statue.”

And so, even though it is one o’clock in the morning, they are all running around Boston standing in front of statues. And when they stood before the statue of Samuel Adams, all three of them, as if they had one voice, said, “I was Samuel Adams.” And then, they all looked at each other, arguing, “Not you, me.” Because they had all felt it very strong.

And then, we explained that the Energy that at this time is within the three of them, and others, was at that time in the body of Samuel Adams, and others. In other words, you come forth in clusters of Energy, and you interplay with one another. That’s why, often, when you meet someone who’s a very strong part of your Family of Consciousness, there is a strong sense of recognition. Often the people that you adore the most are, and often the people that you abhor the most, are. You mix it up in lots of different ways.

So now, to soothe you just a little bit. When Esther speaks for Abraham, often people will say to her, “Oh Esther, it is so nice that you are willing to set yourself aside, depriving yourself of this time in your body, and allow Abraham to use you.” And Esther always says, “It’s not like that at all. I’m not setting myself aside while Abraham uses my body. When Abraham is flowing through me, I am more than.”

So Esther, in this format, and many of you who are understanding and doing the same thing, has this very clear sense of being added unto. In other words, we promise you, as Esther is standing here allowing Abraham to flow through, Esther does not miss Esther at all. Because all that is Esther is still here. Her body is still here, her Consciousness is still here, her awareness is still here. She can feel and touch and taste. Everything about her is as real and as vivid as it has ever been, and more, more, more, more, much, much, much, much more. So when you make your transition into Nonphysical, you will not feel lost and afraid and alone and different. You will feel expanded. You will know that it is you, but you will know it from a broader, fuller, more secure, more clear position.

We started by telling you that there is this Nonphysical part of you, and that there is this physical part of you, because most of you were not aware of the continual of you. And more and more, every now and again when Esther is in what she would describe as an ornery mood, she will say to Jerry, “I probably should just bring Abraham in and let you live with Abraham.” Abraham is always nice. Abraham is always uplifting. But Abraham is not nearly as much fun as Esther is to live with. Jerry would far rather live with Esther in her imperfections, than Abraham in our all perfection, we promise you. There is a reason for the physical human perspective, and
it’s this savoring of contrast for the purpose of the new idea.

©Jerry & Esther Hicks
Tucson, AZ — 2/15/00 20

lawofattraction

Beitragvon lawofattraction » 14. Feb 2016, 17:17

18. Why did my manifested improvements decline?

Hotseater: "Hello, Abraham. It's been a while. It's interesting, the last thing that you said, and I'd like to get into that. I started following your material, I guess about 10 years ago. And I spoke with you frequently and, for a while, I was a testimonial. You know, my health, my business, my net worth, everything just went like this. And then a few years ago, one by one they just started kind of flattening out. And then going down a little. It's not bad, but it's not like what it was before. Sort of effortless, and just flowing. What were the thoughts that I was thinking that made that happen?"

Abraham: We will help you sort that out. But before we do, we want to remind you that it is always an asking that is the beginning of new desires. And so, when you first came into awareness of this conversation about creating your own reality, in the way that we are presenting it here, you were like most people in that you had many desires that were not feeling to you like they were controllable.

It's like when you pull the slingshot back, back, back, back, back, back, back, back, back, back, back, back, back, back. The further back you pull it, when you let go of it, the further your rock goes.

And so, with most of you, you had a lot of things bubbling in your vortex that had been bubbling there for a long time and that you were not aware of. That's what we were just saying today. You were not aware of them. And once you began applying some of the softening of resistance techniques that we were offering, you became the realizer of more and more and more of them, and the allower of more and more and more of them.

But it is so helpful that life causes you to keep putting more and more and more things, material, basis for creation, back into the vortex. And so, recently we've been talking- We'll just give a little recap for the benefit of people that may not have heard it. And then we're gonna tell you something new that we know you've also heard, but it's important to this conversation.

So, step 1 is, life causes you to ask. And when you ask, it is given, every time.

So you ask, and it's given, but it's given in this vibrational vortex version of it we were talking about, where even though it's been given, you don't know that it's been given. You don't know that it's in there. You don't know that it's been given, because you can't see it, hear it, taste it, and touch it, and smell it, and so forth. And that's where you were when we first met. Not completely. But a lot of things were at that state.

Step 1 ask, step 2 is, it's Given. It becomes a vibrational reality.

Step 3 is, you have to find some way to be a vibrational match to what's in there. So, when you do that, then those things begin manifesting into your experience.

Lately we've been talking about step 4.

Step 4 is, you become a master of what we were talking about here today. Staying in the receptive mode. Not letting the condition control the way you feel. Not letting the condition control the way you feel.

It's so easy to observe and then to conjure a vibration based upon what you're observing, and that's not mastery. Because you've done step 1 and step 2, but unless you are able to hold yourself in a good-feeling place ...

Esther had such an interesting week, because she has a new house in Utah. It's a beautiful house up on a hill. It's a literal castle. She was so happy about the idea of buttons or castles, buttons or castles, and she thought, 'I like castles way more than buttons.'

So this big old house, it's an old house. It's a beautiful house. But when they went to service the air conditioners - there are 10 heaters and air conditioner units up in these big attics. Some of them were so broken they needed to be turned off because they might kill you.

So, over a period of months, all of those air conditioning/heating units were replaced, and Esther is thinking, 'Hmm, I should have known about that.' But then she thought, 'If I knew all the things that were wrong with this house, I would not have bought it. And I'm so glad that I bought it. Because there isn't anything about it that can't be fixed.' But there was a little bit of doubting herself. 'What's wrong with me? Shouldn't I find a house that's perfect?' It looked perfect. It just wasn't.

So then, when the people were looking for the air conditioning situation, they noticed that there were some leaks in the attic. Now these are big attics. You could live up there. You could all live up there. And so, when they got looking on this big, very peaked roof, the membrane between the outer tile and the wood roof is almost completely rotted away. So it needs a new roof. A great big new roof.

So they bring cranes in, and they bring big trucks in. They break the driveway with the big cranes. And Esther began thinking, and saying, 'One step forward, two steps backwards. One step forward ...' Because it just seemed like she was never gonna get to the end of all of that.

But then things started going, and Esther started relaxing, and she acknowledged that it's an old house. And then she remembered something that Jerry told her every single day: 'We're just molding it into place.' It's the process. So then Esther thinks about all the nice people she's getting to meet, and how much fun she's having making decisions, and how much more beautiful the new roof is because she got to choose a roof that looked the way she wanted it to look. The color was better for her.

And so now, she's almost ready to invite some of you to come and play with her in some special seminars in this wonderful, beautiful place that she really thinks you'll really like it when you get there, and then she got a call yesterday … that the new roof is leaking.

The new roof ... It took months to put it up. And cost [indistinct grumbling from Abraham/Esther]- is leaking. 'How can that be? I teach the science of deliberate creation!' 'How can this be happening to me?'

So Esther says, 'Well we just have to do whatever we need to do.' And so they begin looking, and they find that not only is it leaking ... there are big chimneys. There are 17 fireplaces in the house, and there are big chimneys.

She shouldn't have bought it. No. She ...

And the chimneys are stucco on the outside. And apparently they're absorbing water and it's not the roof. It's sort of around the base of those. And so they're gonna figure it out and another really nice company is coming to help her with some really fantastic new thing that they're gonna spray all over the house in order to stop it from leaking.

And so, Esther is thinking, 'Well, it's just thoughts turning to things. And everything's coming into place.' And then she got a call from someone who is overlooking her place in Del Mar. And they said, 'During the storm the other night a big tree blew over.' Didn't cause any damage. It was right where her van that she just bought was sitting.

And then Esther thought, 'Hmm... I was gonna leave that van right there. And then all of a sudden one morning I woke up and I thought, hmm, I think I'll drive that van out to Texas and show it to the kids.' So she got up the next morning. She had a few days. She got in the van. She drove it to Texas. And the next day a big tree fell right where the van was parked.

And Esther thought, 'Well, maybe I am more in the receiving mode than I'm giving myself credit for. Maybe I should start looking for the things - the thousands of things - that are going well, and not put any emphasis on the things that are maybe not. Maybe I should accept that I am the creator of my own reality. And maybe I should accept that when things don't go the way I want them, that it causes a stronger desire to go into that vortex, and it becomes the beginning of more that source and law of attraction are going to bubble into something, so there is more potential desire for me to receive.'

So that was our long way of saying to you that all of these things that are happening are causing you to put more into that vortex, because you can't make magnificent things …. We've never said this before, thank you so much. Things can't come from nothing. They have to come from something. They come from vibrational basis.

And that's why you're born into this universe. Into this time-space reality. With contrasting things to cause you to put more and more and more and more into the vortex, so that law of attraction has more and more and more and more that can come together, so that you can be the receiver of the new ideas.

Because complacency has never been your style. And things going along just perfectly has never been your style. You must be reaching for something more. That's where the juice is. The juice is out on the leading edge, not on the complacent edge. The juice is out on the exaggerated, contrasting edge. Not out of the 'Ahh, everything's-perfect-in-my-life' edge. That's when there's no reason to mold anymore, you see.

Workshop in Long Beach, January 9, 2016

lawofattraction

Beitragvon lawofattraction » 15. Feb 2016, 12:22

19. Positive, healthy relationships

Hotseater: "I'm so grateful to be here, and that you chose me. Where do I begin? My question is along the lines of your opening statements, and I understand it all. And I have lived my life, I feel like, in such a way that I ... My strongest desires were for positive, healthy relationships. You know, abundance and those kinds of things have come easier to me since I understood that, but … But, relationships. So I have such relations in my life, and tragedy, upset. Things that I can't tell you I feel like I helped create. If I do have to take all that responsibility, my question is, how do I stay in love with who I am?"

Abraham: Because your inner being has stayed in love with who you are, and your quest is to stay in harmony with your inner being. In fact, every time you judge yourself, or condemn yourself, or feel bad that's your indication that you're off the mark of how source feels about you. And don't you think source ought to know?

Hotseater: "I do get that. I think. But it has to do more with, is there a line? Because I've been told ..."

Abraham: No.

Hotseater: " … by therapists ..." 

Abraham: Nope.

Hotseater: "Can I give you an example?" "I don't know where to begin, but ..."

Abraham: We do.

Relationships are significant because you're interacting with others all the time. And how you feel has a lot to do with how you perceive others. And there's an inordinate amount of care, from you and almost everybody, about how others see you.

So, there has been, for all of your life, a tremendous amount of futile attempt at contouring your life to please others. Which has messed up your own sensitivity to your own guidance system.
Almost everybody, we would be saying pretty much the same thing to.

So, as you've been following us here - and we're gonna get right to what you're talking about, so just relax and trust that this is all gonna smooth right out for you.

As we've been talking here today about this path of least resistance, what most people do, without even knowing they're doing it, is that you try to make a path of lesser resistance for that one, and that one, and that one, and that one. And, in the process of it, two things happen.

One is, you distract them from their own guidance. And two is, you distract yourself from your own guidance. And three out of two, and four out of two, and five out of two, and six out of two is, it backfires 100% of the time anyway. You just kind of got to let people figure stuff out, and not try so hard to be the factor that makes it better for all of them.

And once you decide that that's how it's gonna be, and you begin translating that into behavior, things just get better and better. You can be so good to some that you disable them completely. You can be so good to some that they become almost demanding of more from you.

It's like you start a trend where they get used to their sustenance coming from you, and then if you have the nerve to stop it in some way, then they become, sometimes, outraged. Because it's like you've cut them off from the good that they deserve, and that they have demanded, through you.

Well, it's time for you to allow them to discover that, like you, and like everyone, they have a stream of care and attention, and resources that going directly to them from source. And you're going to let them discover that for themselves, and you stop holding yourself responsible for things that you can't control that were never any of your business to begin with. You'll feel way better, once you start recognizing that.

Workshop in Denver, Colorado, June 20 2015

lawofattraction

Beitragvon lawofattraction » 17. Feb 2016, 10:16

20. Big dreams and parking spots

Hotseater: "Hello. So, the first thing I wanna say is, it feels so great and so natural being up here. And it's like one of the most amazing feelings in the world. Basically what I wanna talk to you about today is, I feel like I've been manifesting a lot of great things.

Starting off from finding a dollar on the ground to getting a front row parking spot. Doing all that. And one of my professions is I'm an actress. And recently I just went out for this role, and I'm into testing mode right now. And my question to you is: "How do I get out of my head about manifesting huge things? Like my dreams?"

Abraham: By realizing that it's exactly the same process as the parking place. Sometimes it's helpful to examine the components. So, a parking place is not a huge risk. But is it a desire? In other words, when you want a parking place, don't you want one? And so there's a desire there, and an expectation.

If you start realizing that the universe yields to you when you're in the receptive mode …This is something really worth talking about. Seems like a simple subject, but it is so full of valuable information.

So let's just talk about the obtaining of a parking place. And let's call it a precious and rare parking place. Just because of where we are. So, you have a desire for a parking place. And you're moving through a space. And your inner being, source - we're not kidding you about this - sees you and knows where you are in relationship to a parking place. If you are in the receptive mode, the very speed at which you drive and the turns that you make ... because you know what it's like to move through a parking lot. There are lots of options, aren't there?

And so, rather than just covering as much ground as quickly as you can, and trying to get everybody out of the way as quickly as you can, and be in the ... If you'll just relax and acknowledge that you're in the receptive mode, and that your inner being knows where it is, and just follow the feeling, you will notice that your inner being can lead you to a parking place.

Esther spent a week with friend between Christmas and New Years. They went to every movie in the city. All over the city. And had a perfect parking place every single time. Every single time. Every single time. Because 100% of the people in the car expected that to happen, and that's the experience that they had, and each time they got out they reveled in the delightfulness of their parking place. Life just felt so good. It's like 'All is well in the world because we got a parking place.'

Because it is evidence of thoughts turning to things. Those things matter, because they represent how you feel, you see. That feeling of being guided is the best feeling that you can have. You really want to foster that.

And so, if you've got that going on - and you do - then the impulse to answer a request or a call, the impulse to talk to this one or this one, or the impulse to try out for this or that - all of those, it's that guidance, because your inner being knows who you are, what you like to do, what you want to improve on, what you want to get better at. Your inner being knows every bit of all of that, you see, and knows how to guide you to it.

It's the same thing. The same, simple thing.

Hotseater: "Got it. And also, one of your talks before, you were saying about sometimes giving a little less attention to what you really want to maybe, possibly, to release resistance?"

Abraham: Here's the thing about that: If you're flying high about it, the more attention you give it the more fun it is, the faster the energy moves, and the more you get to guide the specifics of it.

But, if you're worried about it, then the less attention you give it the more leeway you give the universe to please you, because the universe knows what you want.

So, when you really trust the universe; when you really trust source; when you really trust your inner being; when you really trust your vortex, and you know all that you want is all in there, then you can be very general and the specifics will come to you easily.

And frankly, we think that that is the best formula for almost everyone. Because you stay out of your own way. You don't stir up your beliefs that hinder you.

But, it's really fun, when you master alignment, to then say to the universe, 'I specifically want this,' and then watch the thrill of the universe specifically delivering specifically that.

So you have to feel your way. If you're feeling confident, if you're feeling invincible - you are. You are.

Workshop in Long Beach, Cal., January 9, 2016

lawofattraction

Beitragvon lawofattraction » 25. Feb 2016, 09:42

21. A mix of Vibrations

Hotseater: "I will say a couple of things. First that a couple of months ago I was whining to a friend - and I've been doing quite a bit of whining recently - and she said, 'Why are you even saying this? You're an Abraham person. What's wrong with you?' And she's ..."

Abraham: Yes. Esther gets that all the time. She's not just an Abraham person...

Hotseater: "She's …. But I will say that my friend was absolutely right, and that kind of shook me a little bit. And, over the last couple of months, things have turned around quite a bit. To the point where ... Well, actually here. I'll ask you about this. Things have been going just swimmingly. You know, the synchronicities that I had several years ago, where I felt like I was just on a slalom down the hill. It's like 'Oh! Good thing coming to me. Oh! Another good thing coming to me.' It's been happening for the last, let's say, month or two.

And then yesterday my car got towed, in downtown L.A. And I found it 30 minutes after the tow place had closed, and blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. And so I had to take advantage of what was actually a fairly decent transit system in L.A., to my surprise, and came back. And this morning, met some guy at a coffee shop, where they gave me a free coffee because I had my car towed. And then a fellow that I was talking to gave me a ride to go get the car. So it's this strange mix of 'what did I do to cause the car being towed?' And then, 'what did I do, on the positive side, to have people be very kind to me this morning?' "

Abraham: Well, like everyone, you have a mix of vibration. But you're mostly in the receptive mode of wonderful things coming. But you've been questioning yourself. We'll tell you another story about Esther. You're gonna like this.

So, a few months ago, Esther twisted her knee taking a very large suitcase off a conveyer belt. A suitcase that she had loaded piece, by piece, by piece. It was so big she had to fly another airline to not be charged extra for the bag. That's how big the bag was. So she's been sort of gimpy and limping around, limping around, limping around.

And now her knee is feeling wonderful again. And she hasn't been doing much flying, or much dragging of bags around for the last month or so. So she had the thought, as she was walking through the airport - a thought that, at face value, sounds like a positive thought 'Oh, I'm so glad that my knee is feeling so good.'

Well, every subject is really two subjects. There's something on each end of the stick, yes? What is wanted on one end and what's not wanted on the other end. And so, she's emphasizing, sort of trying a little too hard, talking about how glad she is that her knee feels good. And then, without even realizing it - we're reminding her, and she knows it as we are reminding her - she had in the background, a thought going on: 'Not gonna do that with those big ol' bags again.' Thinking about the big ol' bags. Lugging the big ol' bags. Dragging the big ol' bags.

Now, she's gonna be out here for a while, so she brought 2 big ol' bags. And another bag. So she has 3 bags, which is just one bag more than is easy for her. But she always believes, 'If I can't haul it myself, don't bring it.' Because she doesn't always want somebody else needing to come along with her to help her. And they've got their own bags to drag around anyway. So, can you feel the 'not all positive' things that she's got going on in her mind? A sort of reactivating of stuff that she could have left alone.

She didn't need to justify that she feels glad that her knee is better. She could have left it alone. But she didn't. And so, when her new Tumi suitcase came off the conveyer belt, she lifted it off with „e ...“ - Or, her friend lifted it off with ease. And she's hooking everything up. And she hooked her smaller bag on it. She thinks it's so great, the way it piggybacks. And she can push one in front and pull the other behind. And this was so incredibly heavy. She couldn't believe it. And her friend said, 'Let me help you.' And she said, 'No, no, no. I've got it. I've got it. I've got it.'

So she's dragging it through the airport a little bit, and then she thought, 'What is wrong with this suitcase?' And she looked, and one of the wheels had been broken off in flight. It's a new bag. Tumi. Really good suitcase. And it's a virtual sled that she's dragging through the airport. And she's asking the question that you're asking: 'What thoughts was I thinking?' Well, she knows what thoughts she was thinking. She was remembering that she doesn't want her knee to hurt. She was blaming the suitcase for hurting her knee. And now she's said, 'Here I am to save the day! I'm healthy and I can do this all by myself!'

Those vibrations ... Every thought that you think contributes to what's going on in your experience. But when you know it ... You see, here's the thing. Oh. If you hear this you don't ever need to know anything else ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever. Oh. Oh, we're so excited to tell you this.

But before we do, we're gonna tell you something else. So don't forget that we're gonna tell you this. Because this is the most important thing that you're ever gonna hear from us. We'll just remind you, in case we forget. It's about how good thoughts and bad thoughts manifest. So remember that. Because we wanna come back to that. Because it's the most important thing that you're ever gonna hear.

So Esther was watching her grandson working on some long division. And he really is a good student. He wants to be a good student. And he really applies himself. And he's kind of excited that he's getting to do a little homework, because his big sister's been doing homework, and so now he's got some homework, so that means he's big. And he's sitting, and he's getting frustrated, because he can't get these problems right.

And so, his mother came to Esther - she was spending the night there - and said, 'Can you show me how to do this long division thing? Because I wanna show Luke, and I wanna make sure that I remember how to do it.' And Esther said, 'I think I can remember how to do it.' And so, she did it, and then they checked it on a calculator. 'Yea, that must be how to do it, because we got the right answer.'

And so, Tracy went up to talk to Luke about it, and Esther can hear his frustration and his consternation. And he's trying, and he's not getting it right. And then all of them realized he doesn't really know his times tables. Not really. He was sort of guessing at some of them. And so, when you're sort of guessing at the time tables, you can't do the long division. And until he gets that, the rest of it is not gonna be easy.

And Esther laid there in bed that night and she thought, 'Oh man. This is just like understanding law of attraction. This is just like understanding these few basic things. This is just like understanding that law of attraction is responding to us. And that our emotions are telling us how we feel.' This is just like understanding, once a thought occurs, once a thought is recognizable and received, a good-feeling thought is going to manifest into a good-feeling manifestation. It's the law. And a bad-feeling thought is going to manifest into a bad-feeling experience. It's the law.

Hotseater: "But they seem to be happening quicker and quicker. With less distance between the thoughts ..."

Aabraham: Yes.

Hotseater: " … and the reality."

Abraham: Yes. Because you understand that you create your own reality. And because there's momentum in every thought that you think. And because the universal forces ….

Things are manifesting more quickly now than they ever have before. There's more current from your inner being about what's going on in your vortex, and there's more current in the mass consciousness about things that are unwanted. So the rich are getting richer faster, and the poor are getting poorer faster. And the sick are sicker faster, and the well are well-er faster. In other words, the crevasse between wanted and unwanted is starkly realized, you see.

And then your government says, 'Oh, well, we'll just smooth it all out again. And we can start all over again.' But you won't. Because you've got a vibrational position that is steady and will yield to you once you just clean your thoughts up just a little bit. And, anyway, what's so wrong - we've been saying to you for years that there are two ways to know what you're doing vibrationally. One is how it feels, and one is how it manifests. And the feeling is pre-manifestation, and the manifestation is post-manifestation.

But what difference does it make if you are becoming a master - step 4. We didn't tell you what step 5 is. Step 5 is not being mad at yourself for having a step 1 moment. Step 5 is realizing that contrast is always going to be part of the process. That it's how you clarify. And that it doesn't mean that you're not good at what you do. And it doesn't mean that you're not worthy. It means that you're clarifying. It means that you're putting more ingredients in. It means that you're making a more robust vortex. It means that you're gonna have more desires that are coming out of it later. It means that you have longevity here in this physical experience.

When you become complacent - we've never said this before, but this is a perfect time to say it.
When you become complacent, when you're not feeling any emotion anymore, when you're not contributing anymore to your vortex, when you stop putting the ingredients in, in time, you stop being in this physical time-space reality. It's all part of your continuation of creating here.

Hotseater: "So the challenge is, essentially, just learning how to monitor and master our thoughts and our emotions."

Abraham: Yes. But what's an easier way of saying it? 'To care how I feel. And do something about it when I don't feel so good.' And catch it at the earlier, subtle stages. Don't wait until you are livid about something, or disappointed beyond measure about something. Catch it in the earlier stages. When it's easier to just step back into the receiving mode. So, you really got an earful, didn't you. And you were up to speed with most of it, every one of you.

Recognizing the receiving mode; that's the times tables part of the mathematical equation that you're wanting to apply here in this deliberate creative process. If you get it, that negative emotion means that you are vibrationally opposed to your own desire, and positive emotion means you are in alignment with it - therefore you are in the receptive mode, therefore you are in the replenishing mode - now you can go on to solve any mathematical equation that you will ever want to in this time-space reality.

If you get that, you've got it all. That's all you need to know.

Workshop in Long Beach, California, January 9, 2016

lawofattraction

Beitragvon lawofattraction » 6. Mär 2016, 12:02

22. Practice good-feeling thoughts

Hotseater: "It's kinda about what you said about, it's the way you feel and the outcome that tell you. And, it's interesting, because ..."

Abraham: Because you got to learn vibration. You must get conscious control and awareness of what you are vibrationally broadcasting, because that equals your life. So if you don't know what you're broadcasting, then you cannot possibly accurately predict an outcome.

A lot of pessimists are accurately predicting outcome. And a lot of optimists are accurately predicting outcome.

So, we just wanna say, your thoughts matter, but what matters more is your awareness of how the thoughts feel when you think them, or speak them. That's the only way you're ever gonna have control of your own experience.

Hotseater: "So... Sometimes I feel great. Sometimes not so much. And ..."

Abraham: So you're a sloppy thinker.

Hotseater: "And it's funny, because I, you know ... I wouldn't define myself as that, but I must be."

Abraham: Well, we're just mostly having fun with you.

Hotseater: "Oh, me too."

Abraham: But we wanted to get your attention.

In other words, 'Sometimes I feel good, and sometimes I don't feel so good.' And we say, 'Well, you already said, sometimes I think thoughts that don't feel good, and sometimes I think thoughts that do feel good.' And so, then, we want to say, 'Then, just think the thoughts that feel good, okay? Next.'

And you say, 'But, but, but, but, wait. Sometimes the thoughts that don't feel good are hard not to think.' And we say, 'That's only because you let momentum go.' So, get up in the morning and think good thoughts longer. In other words, it really is an exercise. It's like practicing an exercise until your attraction muscle is the way you want it to be. There's nothing else to say about it. Because what you wanna say …

Here's a way to look at this. So, here's the premise that we want you to accept, and we can feel that you mostly have. So, 'This receptive mode that feels so good, when an idea comes to me from that mode, it plays out so beautifully. When I'm flying high and I get the impulse to hire someone, oh, man, they're better than I even know they were gonna be. When I'm in trouble, when I'm overwhelmed and the impulse comes to hire someone, not so good of an experience.' And you can apply that to every single experience in your life.

So, when you acknowledge that how you feel when you take action results in an outcome that is consistent with the way you felt at the beginning.

So, that is the thing that we want you to know. If it's the only thing that you ever heard from us or anything, it's the only thing that you would ever need to know. Because you create your reality, and how you feel matters. Period. We don't want to keep saying it again, but we will. Over, and over, and over again.

But what is most of the world talking about? Most of the world … Oh.. We love you all so much ... Most of the world is talking about what's created from this that didn't feel good. So, they got these outcomes they don't like, and all the books, and all the conversation … Everybody talkes about what was created from there. Nobody's talking about 'I could be here, and solve everything'.

Instead they say, 'But I was here, and I created this. What do you think about this? What do you think about this? Look at this. Look at this. Look at this financial condition. Look at this physical condition. Look at this political condition. Look at this economic condition. Look at this. Look at this. Look at this. Look at this. Look at this. Look at this. Look at this. Look at this. Let's talk about- What can we do? Now we've created it, how can we fix it?'

And we say, 'You can't!' You can't keep looking there and do anything other than perpetuating more of that. Can you feel the sort of craziness that we feel about the way most are approaching it? When all you gotta do is, just for a little while, think here. And if you can't think here, don't get up.

If you can't go to work and feel good, then for a little while don't go to work. If you got a friend, and you can't think there, then don't be with that friend. In other words, let this matter so much. Because this is leverage beyond anything that we can describe. This is the energy that creates worlds that you're tapping into.

So, when you decide, 'I can do this. I can practice good-feeling thoughts until they become my habit of thought. I can practice optimism until it becomes the way I look at life.' Because you can spend decades - and many do - and generations - and many have been spent - talking about this stuff that's been created from this place, and there's no point in having that conversation anymore! You're not ever gonna solve it! Ever, ever, ever, ever, ever.

'What are we gonna do about all of these problems? What are we gonna do about all these problems?'  Take your attention from them, and they will cease to exist. 'Oh, Abraham, that doesn't seem logical.' Well, it's because you haven't tried it. You keep perpetuating it. And you've convinced yourself that that's the way it has to be.

And yet, every now and again an idea comes, you're tuned in, you follow it out, and you go 'Wow! That was magic!' You call that magic, and you call this reality. And we call this unnecessary, and this normal. And you call this normal, and we call this normal. And you call this the way it is, and we call this the way it is.

We have differing opinions … of how to spend your time, and what to think about, and how you want to feel, and how it all plays out. And there is not one exception in all of the universe to what we just said. Not one.

So it sort of makes you want to say, 'Sometimes I feel good, and sometimes I don't feel good, and I know exactly what to do about it. Abraham, it was really nice visiting with you. I'm gonna go get on with doing what I have to do because nobody else can do it for me.'

Rather than having a conversation about this.

Hotseater: "Yea. Pointless. So, is there an easier way to affect the emotion part a little?"

Abraham: The easiest thing we know is to catch the momentum in the early stages, and to be aware - be aware matters most - and not beat up on yourself when you're in the middle of negative emotion. Just try to talk yourself off the ledge. Do your best to give yourself the benefit of the doubt. Be nice to yourself. That helps a lot.

But, the easiest way to get here and stay here, or to be consistently there, is to realize that when you wake up in the morning, that's your best shot. Because while you slept, the momentum subsided. And so, it's much more likely for you to get hold of something that feels good and carry it out.

And sometimes ... Oh. Esther and friends had about 11 days together a few days back. And for 11 days they were riding right here. Right here. And it was so interesting to watch everything yield to them. Parking place. They were all over San Diego county. All over the place. And they never went anywhere - and they went a hundred places - that they didn't park right in front of where they wanted to be. t's like the universe cooperates.

And how does that happen? Your impulse to go this way. Your impulse to go this way. The amount of time you take moving through. Your timing. Timing is everything. And, since the source within you knows where you want to be, and where you are, and where everything else in the universe is in relationship, and knows what things are active and what things have to do with you, and what things don't have anything to do with you, there is this universal orchestration on the biggest things and the smallest things that have to do with you.

And once you get tuned into that, you will become addicted to connection. You will become addicted to being in the receptive mode. And nothing else will do. And after a while, after a few hours, or minutes, or days, or weeks of experiencing life treating you that way in response to what you've got going on vibrationally? After that happens, the first time you have a little negative thought you go, 'Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. You are the enemy.' 'You will take me down. I know you will. If I allow myself to focus on you.' Because law of attraction is so not choosing sides.

Any thought you activate, law of attraction will jump right in and make it more. So it really is about thinking and feeling, and thinking and feeling, and noticing what comes and saying, 'Hey, I like that.' And after a while you'll gather around you those who only wanna talk about good things. Who wants to talk about the good things in life until most people who are listening in are gagging?

They just can't believe. They're sitting next to you in the restaurant, and they heard the bunch of you talking about how good this food is - so many times that they want to kill you, each and every one of you. You're talking about the light. You're talking about the twinkles. You're talking about the sunset. You're talking about the air. Talking about the fragrance. You're talking about how comfortable the seat is. You're talking about how much you love each other. There's so much to talk about that most people never talk about! Or rarely talk about. Because they want to talk about 'real things' like problems. That's how.

And you never run out of good things to talk about. And then there is the repeat factor. 'Remember that time?' 'Remember that time when you said that and we all laughed?' And then everybody laughs again. It's like it just happened for the first time. Just reactivate that wonderful moment when everyone was brilliant, and everyone was right on key. Yeah. That's how it's supposed to be.

And you know ... When you get your own little merry band of one, or two, or three, or four, or five, or ten going around like that, the entire universe of merry bands joins you. And you all become brilliant, and your timing all becomes good, and you just have this wonderful time. That's the way it is supposed to be.

And if we were standing in your physical shoes, or sitting in your physical fannies … That's probably a bad word somewhere … we would only talk about what we want.

Workshop in San Diego, California, January 16, 2016

lawofattraction

Beitragvon lawofattraction » 12. Mär 2016, 08:09

23. Focused on wanted or unwanted - the „Get-Happy-Workshop“

Hotseater: Thank you so much. It’s so exciting to be in your Energy. It just reminds me that all is well, and I forgot that until five minutes before I got here. My question is, I love your work and I try and remember to practice it. And I’m in a relationship and we can go south with each other so quickly.

Abraham: Have we made our explanation too complicated? “I’ve been studying your work since 1990. I’m trying really hard to remember your words.” And so, we want to give them to you in an easier-to-remember format. Get happy in any way you can!

If you have to run away from home — do it. If you have to go to the beach every day — do it. Do anything that you can do to get happy. In most cases, it does not involve action because, in most cases, if you take action into your effort to get happy, some bomb drops on you, like you get fired and then you don’t have any money, or something like that ...

Get happy in your mind. Find a way to make such peace with where you are that you allow your gap to close. That’s what getting happy is. It’s making peace with where you are. Because if you make peace with where you are, this vortex that is spinning will suck you right into the perfection of all of it. Get happy!

Simplistic, we know. That’s why we write so many books, but then, „all of those books“, you say, oh, there’s so much to learn. Look at all of these pages. There’s so much to learn. All of these emotions that I didn’t even know that I had. And all of these Laws, all of these Laws. Look at all of these Laws. Universal Laws? What in the hell is “vibration” anyway? I don’t understand ask … I’ve been asking. Where’s my stuff? Where’s my stuff? I’ve been asking, where’s my stuff?”

So, we give you all of the words and you say “way too many words,” and we say, „get happy“. And you say, “Oh, too simplistic.” And we say, „really, really all you’ve got to do is just find a reason to feel good. In other words, that conversation we just had, that was better than the whole seminar put together. You laughed. You know it’s true.“

There isn’t anything that is written here that you didn’t know the day you were born. We’re just reminding you of it. You can tell every time you enter into a conversation that you know isn’t going well for you — you can feel it. You can feel when you’re defeating yourself. You can feel when you’re bolstering yourself.

You can feel when you’re uplifting another. You can feel when you’re deflating another. You know this stuff. You know this stuff. You have just, over time, lowered your standards about how you’re willing to feel. You’ve gotten used to being ornery. You’re not deliberate about feeling good because you don’t understand the power of feeling good, you see.

We’re not talking about laughing, hee haw, off the wall. We’re talking about feeling interested in things. We’re talking about waking up and being glad that you’re awake; and glad that you’re alive, and looking out across the landscape, and wanting to see what’s there. We’re talking about seeing things and feeling interested in them. We’re talking about having a conversation with someone across the table and devouring every word and loving the conversation that you’re having.

We’re talking about looking into the eyes of children, and babies, and animals, and lovers, and feeling the fullness of who-you-are. We’re talking about getting tuned in, tapped in, turned on and seeing the world through the eyes of your Total Self, rather than this fragmented one, you see?

Just chill out! If people say “How are you?” Say, “Irrelevant. How I am and have been is irrelevant — it’s where I’m going that I want to talk about.” And they’ll say, “Where are you going?” And you say, “How much time do you have?” because you’ve got this Escrow that you’re eager to talk about.

And if you talk about where you’re going, then the people that you’ve been used to talking aren’t eager about where you’re going, or don’t get it, and they’ll stop asking you. They’ll stop coming to you and asking for information. But if you talk about where you are or how it’s been… So, where are you going?

Hotseater: Mmm, massawakening.com. I’m so excited about it. And I’m going towards expansion, and I’m going towards…

Abraham: What is “mass awakening” about?

Hotseater: Mass awakening is about creating a bridge for people who think that this stuff is Voodoo, and teaching them how they can open into their lives fully.

Abraham: You have our deepest sympathy.

Hotseater: Oh, you mean that?

Abraham: Well, only because when you make other people’s connection your responsibility (or even your interest), when you try to teach people things that they are not ready for... In other words, “Mass awakening”- it sounds good, but the reason that it is flawed is because you can’t wake up for anyone else; you can only wake up for yourself.

So, if your website is about your awakening, and all of the details of your awakening ... In other words, just be easy about what you are putting out there, because in your opening remarks to us, just now, you are wanting them to wake up, which means, you are, in a way, implying that what they’re doing isn’t right, or what they’re doing isn’t “awake”. And they will defend their position—which will be contrast to you.

The Art of Allowing says, “this is what I’m doing,” and then you just offer a vibration about it and let others come to it. And that, more or less, is what a website is. You’re just putting it out there. We just want you to tend to your own vibration and let Law of Attraction bring those to you who are looking for what you know.

Jerry and Esther have just sort of had an experience with Wikipedia, where what was on it was so bogus about Esther. And so, they tried to fix it. And somebody just put it right back the way it was. And so, they tried to fix it, again, and so they’ve been in this game. And Esther kept saying, “You know, it’s just going to get bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger.” And this morning, they got a phone call, and the people that they’ve been asking to fix it have been banned from Wikipedia. In other words, they can’t even do anything on it any more.

We were explaining that when you shine a spotlight on something that you do not want, it must get bigger. It must get bigger—it is Law. So, when people talk about “healing”, sometimes, without meaning to—they shine a spotlight on the illness. That’s all we’re saying. There is not a thing in the world wrong with what you’re doing, and we want the success that you want for you. We’re just saying:

Make sure where your spotlight is shined. If you shine the spotlight on something you don’t want, it will get bigger—it is Law.

Workshop in Los Angeles, California, August 17, 2008

lawofattraction

Beitragvon lawofattraction » 9. Apr 2016, 08:54

24. Feng Shui

Hotseater: I guess my first question is, can anything in the physical world
get in the way of being able to manifest the reality that I want to have?

Abraham: No. Nothing can get in your way but you.

Hotseater: Nothing.

Abraham: Nothing. Nothing can get in your way but your vibration. Now you may perceive "something is in your way", and as you perceive it, your vibration gets in your way, but that was an illusion.

Hotseater: I have one question about an ancient philosophy or science called feng shui. My question is, can a building and being in a building..... can the energies flowing through that building, apart from the individual, cause things to happen in a persons life?

Abraham: No.

Hotseater: Or could a person be drawn to a building?

Abraham: Yes

Hotseater: And because he's drawn to that building things happen?

Abraham: Yes. In other words, you are the vortex. And if you are not deliberately activating your vortex, then you can be affected by a feather falling off a bird.

Hotseater: Ok

Abraham: And when you do direct the energy of your own vortex, everything else is irrelevant.

Hotseater: Everything is possible.

Abe: Everything is possible.

Workshop in San Francisco, August 10, 2002

lawofattraction

Nächste

Zurück zu "Abraham-Workshops"